- » Cinnamon Coconut Loaf
Cinnamon Coconut Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon coconut loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon coconut loaf recipes.
Cinnamon Coconut Loaf
1) Grease 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In mixing bowl beat eggs until light and frothy.
3) Add oil and sugar, beating until smooth..
4) Blend in sour cream.
5) In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
6)... - 51.1095
You May Also Like!
Zucchini Coconut Loaf
1. To a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan, apply butter or margarine.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg, oil and sugar with a hand blender. Add in zucchini and vanilla. Stir well.
4. In a different bowl,... - 46.6812
Sesame Coconut Rice Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, add rice, oil, garlic, turmeric, ginger, marjoram, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and sesame butter to combine very well.
3) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
4) Use a 9" x 5" loaf pan to... - 46.4527
Three Kings Loaf
Three Kings Loaf is an alluring mouth watering bread recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious side dish course recipe on your coming weekend party. - 44.7392
Classic Coconut Squares
Cut crusts from top and sides of loaf.
Place loaf on greased baking sheet.
Make one cut lengthwise down center of loaf, almost to bottom crust.
Now slice crosswise, at about 1 1/2-inch intervals, cutting almost to bottom crust.
Combine brown sugar, butter,... - 34.8828
Pineapple Coconut Bread
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add the brown sugar, creaming until thoroughly blended.
Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
Mixing until blended after each addition, alternately add dry... - 43.2035
Christmas Brunch Loaf
Sift dry ingredients together into a large bowl.
Combine eggs, oil and milk and add to flour mixture.
Add rest of ingredients.
Turn into prepared can or cans.
Bake at 350° (large size for 1 1/2 hours and small size for about 45 minutes or until tested... - 38.4879
Grease a loaf pan and line bottom with wax paper, then grease again.
Combine first 5 ingredients and mix well.
Beat eggs in separate bowl.
Add milk and melted margarine.
Stirin dry ingredients; mix thoroughly until moistened.
Pour batter into the prepared... - 44.5406
Carrot Coconut Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
3) With electric mixer, beat eggs until light.
4) Stir in oil, vanilla carrots, coconut, walnuts, honey, and raisins.
5) Mix flours, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 47.644
Do you like mangoes? This versatile fruit can be used in a number of recipes to whip up something real nice. This mango bread is just that. A delicious combination of a variety of ingredients and your favorite mango, all combined into one great dish. Yummy!! - 39.0852
Mexican-style French Toast
The mexican style french toast is a cinnamoned french toast made with added raisins and nuts. Prepared as a dessert, the mexican style french toast is made as a sandwich with a coconut paste filling. Fried and cooked for a while in sugar syrup, it is served... - 45.7273