- » Cinnamon Coated Almond
Cinnamon Coated Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon coated almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon coated almond recipes.
Oriental Almonds - almonds with an oriental twist. I love the bit spicy and bit tangy flavor of these oriental almonds. The recipe is pretty easy too. Why donâ€™t you give this Oriental Almonds recipe a try? - 33.5213
Tagliatelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds
Taglicitelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds! Doesn€™t that recipe title itself sound yummy!!! This is an exquisite and sinfully delicious past spreparation that youjust have to try! Trust me the Taglicitelle With Caramelized Oranges And Almonds is... - 46.4093
Almond Cocoa Muffins
Almond Cocoa Muffins is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make muffin recipe, you will simply find this Almond Cocoa Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 47.4208
Make several days ahead:
1. In medium bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; gradually beat in 2 cups sugar. Set aside 3/4 cup of this meringue mixture for frosting stars.
2. To rest, add lemon peel, cinnamon, and almonds;... - 33.2568
Cinnamon Sugared Nuts
In a bowl beat the egg whites lightly with the salt.
In another bowl sift the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves and stir until well mixed.
Add the nuts to the egg whites, stirring to coat completely, and with a fork transfer the nuts in small... - 33.325
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. To make the dough: Heat the buttermilk in a small saucepan to about 110°F.
3. Mix 1/4-cup buttermilk with the yeast, maple syrup, and oil.
4. Set aside for about 5 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
5.... - 44.4648
Cinnamon Chocolate And Marzipan Tartlets
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Roll out the pastry to the thickness of a £1 coin.
Butter an 8-hole tartlet tin, or 4 small tart tins - each approx 11cm diameter x 2cm deep - then line each neatly with the pastry and trim level with the... - 44.6314
1. In a 2-quart baking dish, preheat oven at 150 degrees centigrade, melt butter, add Worcestershire sauce, salt cinnamon, chili powder and hot pepper sauce and stir.
2. Add almonds and stir, until well coated.
3. Allow to bake, stirring occasionally... - 38.2157
1. On low heat, allow the mixture of sugar, cognac, water, and cinnamon come to a boil.
2. Increase the heat and allow the mixture to boil until the syrup lifted using a fork looks like a thread.
3. Tale off from heat, add almonds, and stir to coat... - 32.5299
Peach And Almond Crisp
Thaw peaches, if frozen.
Do not drain.
For topping, in a medium bowl stir together brown sugar, 1/2 cup of the flour, the oats, almonds, and the 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
For... - 46.9853
Crispy Almond Mix
In bowl, beat egg white with water until frothy. Add almonds and Shreddies; stir to coat.
Stir together sugar, cinnamon, paprika and chili powder; add to nut mixture and toss to coat well. Spread in well-greased 13- X 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish. Bake in... - 26.2287
Fruit And Almond Coffee Cake
Chop the candied fruits and place in a small mixing bowl.
Add the almonds and 1 tablespoon flour and toss until fruits and almonds are coated.
Blend 1/4 cup sugar with the cinnamon.
Sift 2 cups flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
Cream the butter,... - 44.3053
White Almond Fondue
Heat almond bark and cream in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until almond bark is melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur.
Pour into fondue pot or chafing dish to keep Warm.
Guests select choice of Dippers and place... - 25.8486
Orange And Almond Sponge
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grate the rind from the orange and squeeze out the juice.
Separate the eggs.
Beat egg yolks with the sugar till the mixture is pale and thick.
Sift the flour, salt and spices over the mixture and add the ground almonds, three drops... - 45.3104
Almond Coconut Balls - Gluten Free Cookie!
A very special collaboration with my friend Bouchra from "Ma Fleur D'Oranger" to celebrate Eid. We made very easy delicious cookies with almonds and coconut! yum! Not only tasty but also gluten free! - 0
Almond Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well.
Cream 1 cup sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add milk, extracts, and egg white; beat well.
Combine flour, almonds,... - 45.2914
Scandinavian Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F adn apply a light coat of shortening inside a 15"X10" pan
2. In a large bowl, break the cookie dough, add cinnamon and almond extract to it, mix well with floured fingers and press it evenly on the bottom of the... - 40.8933
Greek Almond Fritters
Mix the almonds, sugar and cinnamon.
Add the lemon juice and mix together well.
Roll out the pastry very thinly and cut into 3 inch squares.
Put a small piece of filling in the center of each square, dampen the edges and fold over into triangles; press edges... - 41.1509
Apple Almond Flavored Yogurt Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a bowl, combine cereal, juice concentrate and cinnamon; mix until all cereal nuggets are coated.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
To make the... - 46.5315
Apple Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Add butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until butter cut into pea sized... - 47.1401
Peach Almond Muffins
1. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Placing peaches in container of an electric blender or food processor process until smooth and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl beat well combining sugar, oil,... - 48.1835
Almond And Date Filo Parcels
1. Heat the oil in a small pan, add the almonds and fry until golden, stirring constantly. Drain them on kitchen paper, allow to cool, then grind in a very clean coffee or spice mill. Pound the dates by hand or process in a blender or a food processor.
2.... - 40.7039
Apple Cake With Almonds
Apple Cake With Almonds has a mouth watering taste. The dressing of almonds gives the Apple Cake With Almonds a perfect taste. - 47.4555
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add crumbles and next 3 ingredients. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often. Add raisins and next 7 ingredients; cook 3 minutes.
3. Roll each crust to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut 9... - 35.562
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Combine flour and next 7 ingredients; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until well-blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly... - 44.0539
Sweet Fritters For Kids
Start by making the syrup.
Put the honey, cinnamon, clove and 250 ml (8 fl oz) water in a saucepan and boil until the syrup just coats the back of a wooden spoon - about 5-6 minutes.
Add the lemon juice and boil for 2-3 minutes more.
Chill, when it will... - 42.6761
Heat butter in heavy trypan large enough to hold nuts in one layer.
When butter starts to foam, add nuts and fry quickly, stirring.
Keep butter from burning.
Remove nuts with slotted spoon when well toasted.
Drain on paper towels.
Put salt and spices in small... - 35.096
1. In a 2-quart Dutch oven or skillet, melt the butter or margarine over moderate heat.
2. When it begins to froth, add the onion, pepper and garlic.
3. Cook for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring frequently, until limp but not browned.
4. Increase heat... - 43.3796
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Add the chopped almonds, nuts and sugar to a small bowl and mix well stirring to thoroughly coat the nuts in sugar. Brush a shallow 18 x 28cm/ 7 x 11 in baking tin with a little of the melted butter.
2. Using the... - 42.9722
Butter a 13 x 17-inch (33 x 43-cm) baking sheet.
Heat the honey and sugar in a saucepan until both are dissolved.
Remove from the heat and continue to stir until the mixture is lukewarm.
Whisk the eggs with the salt.
Add the candied lemon and orange peels,... - 45.9564
Rice Bran Granola Cereal
Rice Bran Granola Cereal is simply an irresistible breakfast recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Rice Bran Granola Cereal recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for your family. - 34.5467
Crunchy Apple Crisp
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine apples, water, 4 teaspoons brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss lightly to coat apples.
Place apple mixture in 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake about 30 minutes... - 34.5537
Kentucky Fruit Cake
Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Add butter, and remove from heat.
Cool and drain, reserving liquid in a large mixing bowl.
Set liquid and raisins aside.
Combine pecans and candied fruit, dredge in... - 46.1157
So Good Snickerdoodles
Cream together margarine, powdered sugar, vanilla, almond, and Egg Beaters until smooth.
Add flour and stir to blend thoroughly.
Chill dough 30-40 minutes.
On a small plate, mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon with a fork.
Drop dough by... - 38.5009
Stuffed Peach Halves
Coat peach halves with lemon juice, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients; stir well.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture into cavity of each peach half; chill. - 29.1301
Tarte De Santiago
Preheat oven to 425Ã‚Â°.
Mix butter with sugar and cinnamon.
Separately, beat eggs with grated lemon rind until foamy.
Grind almonds to fine paste in electric blender or mortar.
Add all but 14 cup almonds and beaten eggs to butter and sugar mixture... - 38.9022
Cranberry Orange Snack Mix
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Combine the cereals, pretzels and almonds in a bowl and set aside.
Combine the butter, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in another bowl and blend well.
Pour the butter mixture over the cereal... - 45.1262
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking soda, spices, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the honey and orange juice, and stir to mix well. Add the almonds and dried fruit, and stir to mix.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick... - 37.2697
Wash the wheat well.
Drain, cover with five cups of water, add anis seeds.
Boil, then reduce the heat to medium.
Cook covered until it absorbs the water. (While cooking, stir a few times, to protect from sticking to the bottom of the pan.)
Cool Hadik to room... - 34.0948
Country Peach Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll out pastry dough on a floured surface into a 12-inch circle; transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. In a bowl, combine peaches, Equal, flour, cinnamon and almond extract; toss until peaches are coated.
3. Arrange peaches on... - 30.4181
Prepare crepes only.
Using two forks, gently tear the crepes into about 1-inch irregular pieces and set aside to keep warm.
Melt butter in a large skillet and stir in the sugar.
Mix in the cinnamon, raisins, and almonds, stirring occasionally until... - 29.1951
Heat oil in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add salt, coriander, peppercorns, allspice, mustard seed, oregano, sugar, turmeric, cumin seeds, cloves and cinnamon.
Add almonds, carrots and onions; stir to coat vegetables with spices.
Add 1/2 cup water and... - 43.0093
Rice With Dried Fruits And Nuts
Combine broth and rice in large pot and bring to boil over high heat.
Stir; reduce heat to simmer and cover pot.
Cook about 20 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over low heat.
Add... - 40.4596
In a large bowl combine oats, apple, and wheat germ; mix well.
In a small saucepan stir together honey, water, and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla or almond extract.
Pour over oat mixture; mix well.
Spray a 15xl0xl inch baking pan... - 39.3383
Spiced Apple Pie
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In large mixing bowl, toss sliced apples with lemon juice.
In small mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; add to apples and toss until well coated.
Add almond extract and... - 44.5018
In large mixing bowl, toss sliced apples with lemon juice.
In small mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; add to apples and toss until well coated.
Add almond extract and raisins.
Pour apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Dot... - 40.0765
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine.
3) Knead the above dough enough to mix in all the ingredients together.
4) Into a 9" tart pan with a attachable base, pat the dough tightly onto... - 43.8359
French Pastry Cake
Cream margarine or butter and cream cheese with sugar and saccharin.
Add the eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise, and vanilla extract; beat well.
Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda and add to the batter.
Put half the batter into a tube pan or bundt pan... - 40.2753
French Apple Crumble
In a large bowl, combine water, egg and lemon juice.
Add apples, and toss gently to coat with lemon juice mixture.
In another bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, almonds and candied fruit; mix well.
Pour over apple mixture, stir... - 38.5111
Baked Banana Dessert
1. Coat bananas with lemon juice to prevent browning.
2. Arrange bananas in an oven dish.
3. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger with the Cointreau or orange juice.
4. Pour mixture over bananas.
5. Dot with butter.
6. Cook on high for 2-3minutes. Rearrange... - 37.8664
Unbaked Fruit Crisp
Drain fruit, reserving liquid for another use; set aside fruit.
Combine granola and almonds in small bowl.
Melt margarine in small saucepan over medium heat.
Blend in brown sugar and cinnamon; simmer about 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring... - 31.7632
Mix the ground rice to a smooth paste with some of the cold water.
Add the sugar, aniseed, fennel, caraway and cinnamon.
Bring the remaining water to the boil.
Add the ground rice mixture gradually, stirring vigorously with a wood- en spoon.
Continue stirring... - 36.8014
Macaroni Ambrosia Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
Stir together mayonnaise, coconut, honey, milk and cinnamon in bowl.
Add macaroni and fruit cocktail; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours; garnish with almonds. - 29.8945
Spiced Mixed Nuts
Preheat oven to 225° F.
Butter a cookie sheet.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg white with cold water until bubbly.
Add nuts; mix lightly until evenly coated.
In a separate bowl, stir together sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Add nuts; toss until nuts are coated with... - 35.8029
Strawberry Dessert Nachos
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving juice for another use.
Combine sout cream and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut each tortilla into 8... - 43.5719
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine strawberies, 1/3 cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl and stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving leftover juice for another use.
Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl,... - 40.556
Quick And Easy Granola
Granola is one of those great foods to have around the house. It does double duty for me as either breakfast (with milk or yogurt) or as a healthy snack. Most people buy readymade granola but it’s really simple to prepare it yourself, and you’ll save... - 137.578
Breakfast French Toast
Place egg whites in a medium pie plate.
Place two slices of bread into pie plate and let soak 5 to 10 seconds; turn bread over and let soak another 5 to 10 seconds.
Remove from plate and set aside.
Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
Coat a nonstick... - 35.3452
Nice N Spicy Savory Rice
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Rinse and soak the basmati rice for 10 mins.
2. Heat a large, flameproof casserole. Add the oil, then the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook on a low heat until the onion is soft.
3. Add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom pods... - 40.982
Fresh Cherry Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Crush the crackers and sprinkle over the bottom and sides of an oiled 10 inch cake pan.
Arrange over the bottom of the coated cake pan.
Mix together the almonds, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the cinnamon.
Separate the... - 45.5086
1. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy and blend with sugar, instant coffee, salt and cinnamon
2. Add nuts to it, stir to coat well ad lift them out, draining them against the wall of the bowl
3. Place in small clusters on a buttered... - 38.9787
Spiced Nut Clusters
1. In a medium bowl, beat egg white until foamy, blend sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and later nuts to it and mix till the nuts are well coated
2. Pick out the nuts, drain against the bowl and place in a buttered cookie sheet in the form of... - 41.3392
1) In a large bowl, add in sugar and softened cream cheese. Mix well till the mixture smoothens.
2) Add in the snipped dates and salt. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into about 18 balls.
4) On a plate, mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon.
5) Roll... - 38.2099
Mixed Sugared Nuts
1. In large bowl, with fork beat undiluted orange-juice concentrate and egg whites until blended. In pie plate, mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. Stir cashews, pecans, and almonds into orange-juice mixture in bowl. With... - 30.6527
Mixed Nuts Hors D Oeuvre
1) Take a casserole and mix nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, clove and allspice along with some water into it.
2) Cook for ½ a minute..
3) Stir it once and cook again for a minute.
4) Add the walnuts, hazelnuts, pecan and almonds together and mix... - 47.3357
Espresso biscotti are double baked espresso flavored biscotti that can be served with tea or coffee. Prepared with a batter of flour, sugar and honey with instant espresso powder and coffee, the espresso biscotti is dipped in a cinnamon sugar coating and... - 44.1687
Lamb And Prune Tagine
1) Take a large heavy pot and place olive oil, grated onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, ginger, salt, and pepper in it, stirring well.
2) Add in meat and coat it well with the spice mixture.
3) Pour in broth, cinnamon sticks, and lemon peel... - 42.0022
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 225°F before baking
2. Take a cookie sheet, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Taking a mixing bowl, add egg white and cold water and whisk to a bubbly mixture. Mix in nuts and stir to form a light even... - 39.5535
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 275°.
2. With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter over a large baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl mix well combining the sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and salt.
4. Stir... - 44.8476
Clean carrots and dice coarsely; add 1 quart milk and blend, one-half at a time, in electric blender (or grate carrots on a fine grater and combine with milk).
Scald remaining quart of milk in a very large, heavy skillet, uncovered.
Add carrot mixture; boil... - 44.0032
Cherry Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish spray with cooking spray.
3) In a large saucepan add cherries, berries, 1 1/2 cups of the sugar, the cornstarch and water. Mix together.
4) Cook and stir over... - 47.8071
Welsh Tea Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine dried fruit and brandy in medium bowl; let sit at least 10 minutes to plump.
Place flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cloves in medium bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter and 1 cup sugar in... - 42.4095
Fresh Cherry Cobbler
Combine cornstarch, sugar, and allspice in a saucepan; stir in grape juice until blended.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in cherries and almond extract.
Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole... - 36.3239
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until pale and creamy.
Mix in egg yolk, milk, cardamom, cinnamon, lemon peel and almonds.
Sift flour over mixture; knead to make a dough.
Form into rectangular blocks, measuring 1-1/2x1-1/2 inches (3.5x3.5 cm)... - 44.7241
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl, cream the butter.
Beat in eggs and almond extract.
Pour butter-egg mixture into flour and beat well; beat in buttermilk and brown sugar.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Pour... - 42.5846
1. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add onion; saute 7 minutes, until golden brown.
2. Stir in rice and coat well with butter. Add stock and bring mixture to a boil.
3. Transfer to a buttered 8-cup (2-l) casserole with a lid.
4. Preheat oven to 320°F... - 39.1887
Fruit And Nut Cereal
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Coat a jelly-roll pan with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the oats, wheat flakes, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, apple juice concentrate, brown sugar, oil, and cinnamon.
Spread the oat mixture in the prepared... - 41.928
Granola With Honey Roasted Plums And Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas 2.
Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Place the butter, sugar and cinnamon in a large pan over a medium heat.
Stir until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
Turn off the heat, add the oats and almonds and... - 44.7237
Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
If the strawberries are large, cut them in half.
Combine the strawberries, rhubarb, and granulated sugar in a 2-quart baking dish.
In a small bowl, blend the cornstarch with the orange juice.
Pour this mixture over the fruit and... - 41.2426
1. Wash and pat dry the cutlets
2. Place the cutlets inbetween two sheets of waxed paper and beat the cutlets with a meat mallet. The meat cutlets should be approximately about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness
3. In a pie plate, combine the oil,... - 42.4872
Coconut Granola With Dried Fruits And Nuts
Often kids ask for some crunchy munchy snack, why not give them granola. Granola is a very health snack. You can make it with some dried fruits too. Watch this video for the recipe and enjoy. - 99.9701
Individual Cherry Cobblers
1) Take the custard cups and coat them with cooking spray. Keep the cups aside.
2) Combine sweet cherries, tapioca, sugar and almond extract in a bowl. Mix them well.
3) Take flours along with 1 tablespoon of sugar, salt and cinnamon... - 43.335
Pineapple Marinated Pork
1.Discard visible fat from the pork.
2.Take a flat glass pan and place pork in it.
3.In small bowl, mix together, pineapple juice, ginger, salt, cinnamon.
4.Pour this over the pork an dlet mariante covered in the refrigerator for 2 to 12... - 43.3875
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix oil, sesame seeds, honey, vanilla, oats, almonds, orange zest, and coconut.
3) Mix everything together until well coated.
4) Grease a baking pan with a rim.
5) Transfer the... - 48.9587
Lamb With Fragrant Rice
1) In a mortar, pound rempah ingredients until fine.
2) In a pan heat 4 tbsp oil and fry rempah until fragrant.
3) Add cinnamon and lemon grass.
4) Discard the excess fat from the chops. Cut in halve.
5) Fry slowly with rempah until well coated.
6)... - 44.7797
Spiced Fruit Cake
Toss above ingredients together with 4 tablespoons flour until well coated.
Set aside and mix batter.
Cream shortening and sugars well.
Add honey, then eggs and mix well.
Sift and measure flour and other dry ingredients together.
Add dry ingredients to cream... - 47.4896
Swiss Carrot Torte
Grease an 8-inch spring-form pan (with removable bottom) and line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease paper and coat bottom and sides with about 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs.
Prepare carrots and grind almonds to a find dry powder (do a half cup at a time,... - 41.8978
Maple Fruit Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, level with a knife. Place flour and next 5 ingredients (through nutmeg) in a food processor, pulse 2 times or until blended. Add almonds,- pulse 3 times or until almonds are chopped.... - 34.7925
Granny Smith Apple Strudel
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place apple in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or just until apple is tender. Drain; cool completely.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a... - 40.9788
Chocolate Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 350°F.
3) Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, grease 12-inch Rehriicken mold with butter.
4) Sprinkle with flour and tap out the excess.
5) Melt... - 46.9681
Baked French Toast With Home-style Syrup
In a shallow dish or pie plate, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and salt.
Add bread and soak for 5 minutes, turning once to coat.
Coat each slice with cornflake crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
Dot each slice with butter.
Bake at 450° for 10-12... - 41.2762
Atkins Nosh Popcorn Mix
1 Heat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk butter, egg whites, sugar substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
3. Put cereal and nuts in a large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss to blend. Add... - 32.5552
Pumpkin French Toast
Healthy breakfast recipe coming right at you from the kitchen of chef Janalyne. Check out the video of this yummy and healthy Pumpkin French Toast. A great breakfast recipe to start your day with. - 126.73
Vegan Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together sugar, vanilla extract and almond or soy milk.
3. In a blender blend together sugar mixture, zucchini and tofu until smooth
4. Slowly stir in all purpose unbleached flour, baking... - 107.046
Italian Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Coat an 8 1/2-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small saucepan, combine wine with 2 tbsp sugar.
Boil for 15 to 20 minutes, or until reduced to 3/4 cup.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cover figs... - 43.5854
Pot Of Gold Turkey Dinner
1. Wash turkey and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter.
3. Sear the turkey breast on both sides until well browned.
4. Remove turkey onto a platter and keep aside.
5. Into the drippings in... - 46.477