Cinnamon Ice Cream
- » Cinnamon Clove Ice Cream
Cinnamon Clove Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon clove ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon clove ice cream recipes.
Clove-studded Red Cinnamon Pears
1. Stud each pear quarter with a few whole cloves.
2. Put into sterilized 1 quart glass jar with screw lid.
3. Combine reserved pear syrup, sugar, and cinnamon drops in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce... - 105.041
Plum Pudding Ice Cream
1. Place ice cream in refrigerator about 40 minutes to soften slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in very large bowl, combine can died cherries and remaining ingredients; let stand 15 minutes, stirring often, until all liquid is absorbed.
3. Stir ice cream into fruit... - 32.0362
Iced Viennese Coffee
1. In a pan pour boiling water over coffee, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
2. Let it stand for one hour.
3. Strain and pour over ice in tall glasses.
4. Sweeten if desired.
5. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 38.5608
Pumpkin Pound Cake With French Vanilla Ice Cream
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat it to 350°F.
Butter a 10-inch tube pan or 12-cup Bundt pan. (Use the nonstick kind, if you have one.) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Set... - 45.0777
Pumpkin Ice Cream And Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Hot From The Kettle visits Richie Cecere's Restaurant & Bar at 2 Erie Street, Montclair. Chef Michael Couso prepares pumpkin ice cream and transforms it into pumpkin creme brulee. - 118.416
Ginger Crinkle Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices; keep aside.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, beat shortening, brown sugar and egg at medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the molasses and beat until smooth.
4.... - 50.6609
Spiced Raisin And Apple Crisp
For topping: Mix first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Add butter and rub with fingertips until mixture begins to form small moist clumps.
For apples: Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine apples, raisins, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in heavy large... - 41.7435
Pumpkin Ice Cream
In mixing bowl beat eggs.
Beat in both sugars until light.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into 1 gallon (5 L) ice cream maker.
Freeze as freezer manual directs. - 41.6925
Spiced Pears Over Ice Cream
Toss pears with spices and brown sugar.
Place on one sheet of the foil.
Drizzle with butter.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 20 minutes. - 32.5781
Pumpkin Ice Cream
Put cream in saucepan.
Cover and bring to boiling point.
Add eggs, sugar, spices and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until a coating forms on spoon.
Stir in pumpkin.
Heat thoroughly, pour into freezer trays and chill, then freeze. - 31.9462
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Prepare the Pumpkin Chiffon Cakes: Sift together the cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg into a large bowl. Add the egg yolks, pumpkin, oil and water; beat the mixture... - 49.8029
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
Combine first 8 ingredients in mixing bowl and blend well.
Pour into pie shell.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Freeze until serving time.
Garnish with whipped cream and pecan halves just before serving. - 36.6345
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
1. Mix all of the boozy fruit ingredients together in a bowl, then microwave on High for 3 mins. Stir, then leave to cool completely, ideally overnight.
2. For the ice cream, put the spices in a saucepan and gently heat for 3 mins or so, stirring once or... - 41.4628
In saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, and spices.
Blend in cranberry sauce and 2 tablespoons water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in 7 tablespoon of the brandy.
Turn into chafing dish or heatproof bowl.
Heat remaining brandy in ladle or small... - 33.0625
Mock Indian Pudding
Mock Indian Pudding is a delicious dessert that you will get addicted to with the first spoon! Here is a brilliant Mock Indian Pudding recipe that is sure to win you some fans. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and try it! - 38.9523
Spiced Iced Decaf Coffee
Combine all ingredients except cream in a 1-quart container.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or more.
Pour over ice cubes into 4 tall glasses.
Add 1 teaspoon cream to each glass. - 31.1964
Bananas Flambé With Cinnamon
1. Into flambee pan heat wine, sugar, orange rind and spices gently, with frequent stirring such that sugar is melted.
2. Peel bananas and sprinkle well with lemon juice.
3. Poach the bananas in syrup gently such that soft and tender.
4. To... - 38.4833
Spicy Cinnamon Frozen Dessert
Allow frozen dessert to thaw slightly.
Beat in fructose, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
If desired, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of apple flavoring can be added.
Pack in a freezer container or bowl.
Cover and freeze until firm. - 30.2603
Gluten Free Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheesecake is almost everyone's delight particularly when made with fruits like pumpkin. Watch the video to know a healthy way of making Pumpkin Cheesecake or Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake that is good for everyone. Deliciously healthy dessert! - 128.156
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies is a yummy addition to your dessert table. They are simply yummy! Try this Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies at home, I am sure everyone will love it! - 45.8291
Spiced Iced Coffee
1. Strain the coffee and chill well.
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves sugar and cream and blend well.
3. Leave in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. Fill 6 tall glasses, each half with crushed ice.
5. Strain the chilled... - 39.01
1. Combine coffee, cinnamon and cloves in a 1-quart measure. Add boiling water; stir until coffee mixture is dissolved.
2. Add 3 cups cold water; refrigerate the coffee, covered, until ready to serve.
3. To serve: Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes. Place a... - 34.8446
Summer Iced Coffee
1.Take a 1 quart measure jar and mix coffee, cinnamon, and cloves in it.
2.Put boiling water and mix until coffee dissolves.
3.Put cold water.
4.Stir well and refrigerate.
5.Pour in tall glasses.
6.Put a lemon twist on each glass.
7.Serve the... - 44.3819
Spiced Orange Cider Ice
Tie allspice, cinnamon, and cloves in cheesecloth bag.
Heat cider; add spice bag; then boil, uncovered, about 45 min., or until reduced to 3 c.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients, and chill.
Freeze in 2-qt crank freezer until difficult to turn, using... - 30.6824
Spiced Iced Coffee
1. In a 1-quart measure, combine coffee and spices; stir to mix well.
2. Pour m boiling water, stirring until coffee mixture is dissolved. Stir in 2 cups cold water and the vanilla.
3. Pour over ice in 4 tall glasses. Serve with sugar and cream. - 36.8784
Delicious Pumpkin Spice Syrup And Iced Latte
Unfortunately, I had no such luck this year and found myself in the baking aisle and came out breathless with a few too many cans of pureed pumpkin. Excitement and over enthusiasm for the opportunity to take advantage of the Season to make Pumpkin everything... - 128.534
Cream shortening, sugar, and eggs.
Dissolve soda into the applesauce; add to egg mixture.
Sift flour, salt, cinnamon, and cloves; add to egg mixture.
Pour into tube pan; bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
Let cool five minutes; invert on rack.
No icing is... - 43.1761
Fullarton May Cakes
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar gradually, beating well.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Stir in the molasses.
Sift together flour, salt, and spices.
Dissolve the soda in the buttermilk.
Use 2 tbsp of the sifted ingredients to dredge the... - 48.8671
No Egg Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
3) In another bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
4) Alternately add 1 1/2 cups sour milk with sifted dry ingredients to the butter mixture.
5) Fold in raisins.
6) Use... - 47.6297
Spice Cake With Coffee Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 9-inch round cake pan, apply butter and line the bottom with a round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves... - 46.9771
Baked Alaska Pumpkin Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix remaining ingredients except ice cream and meringue.
Pour into pastry-lined pie plate.
Bake 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°; bake pie until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 minutes... - 45.8892
Cold Cherry Soup
Chop cherries in food processor or blender until just chopped.
Place in bowl and refrigerate.
Into a saucepan put water, wine, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cook while stirring for 5 minutes, then strain.
Mix together cornstarch and the juice of 1/2... - 43.873
In the work bowl place the flour, the cloves, the cinnamon, the almonds which have been previously finely ground in the work bowl, the sugar and the lemon peel, process and add the butter, the lightly beaten egg yolks and the vanilla essence.
Process for 5... - 44.4621
The Banana Spicecake is a delicious cake. The aroma of the baking Banana Spicecake is enough to fdraw my family into the kitchen. It is not surprising that this cake is finished in a matterof two to three days! You simply have to try this brilliant Banana... - 47.0951
Pear Tarts With Maple Cream
1 . Roll out pastry to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and, using a pear half as a guide, cut pastry into 4 pear shapes, each 2 cm / 3/4 in larger than a pear half.
2. Place water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and pears in a saucepan and bring to simmering over a medium... - 33.5544
Frozen Cranberry Cream
Get loads of fun on your plate with this extremelt scrumptious Frozen Cranberry Cream! Yeah, one of the best frozen desserts you can say, this Frozen Cranberry Cream is just simple and easy to make. Go ahead ane just whip it up! - 42.321
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this... - 109.942
Sour Cream Spice Cake
In a large mixing bowl, beat together sugar and egg.
Mix in sour cream.
Stir in flour, then add raisins, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt, and mix well.
Spread batter evenly in a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Bake in a preheated... - 37.8072
Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine together sugar, salt, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and ground cloves in it. Add sour cream and pumpkin. Stir to mix well.
3) Take a small bowl and beat egg yolks in... - 48.307
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, molasses, and water thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir dry ingredients together and blend in.
Heat oven to 400°
Drop dough by tea-spoonfuls about 2" apart on lightly greased baking sh - 36.6793
Sour Cream Cole Slaw
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly and serve.
For an extra crispy cole slaw, chill shredded cabbage in ice water about an hour.
Drain and combine with remaining ingredients.
For COCONUTTY SLAW add 1/4 cup sliced, quartered cucumber... - 33.9958
Ginger creams are flavored cookies made with ginger and molasses along with a medley of other spices for a delicious and fragrant batch of cookies. Baked in a matter of minutes, the ginger creams can be frosted with confectioner's icing and topped with... - 41.9732
1) Blanch and peel the peaches, cut them in half and remove the stones.
2) In a shallow ovenproof dish, place the peaches and cu side down.
3) Preheat the grill to high.
MAKING ... - 42.1664
Port Poached Pears With Zabaglione Cream
During the fall, it is fun cooking dishes that simmer for a long time, filling the house with fragrant aromas. Have fun making the recipe at home. You'll love the Zabaglione cream over the top of the tender pears. Zabaglione is a classic Italian dessert... - 123.512
Plum Good Parfaits
Pit and slice plums.
In medium saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, cloves, and dash salt.
Stir in plums and lemon juice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
Layer with vanilla ice cream in parfait glasses. - 29.8194
Broiled Spice Topping
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2 Over warm cake, spread the mixture before removing from the pan.
3 Broil 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
4 Great for a white or yellow cake and is an easy... - 32.3122
Gingerbread With Tangy Whipped Topping
In medium mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg and molasses and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture alternately with boiling water.
Pour into greased 6 cup (1.5 L) microproof ring mold.
Cook at 70% power level for 7 1/2... - 44.3107
Gingerbread Waffles With Maple Topping
Beat margarine and molasses at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth; add egg, beating well.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with... - 44.2094
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
Rinse plums; slice, removing pits; measure 3 cups.
Combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt in saucepan; stir in plums, spices, and lemon juice.
Cover and bring to boil.
Simmer 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
Layer with vanilla ice cream in parfait glasses. - 27.3768
West Indian Chocolate Frost
Combine all ingredients in an electric blender container; cover and blend.
Beat slightly before pouring into tall glasses.
Garnish with chocolate curls. - 37.0029
Drain peaches, reserving juice.
Cut ginger into small pieces; add with other spices to reserved juice.
Simmer 15 minutes; strain.
Add peaches; chill until ready to use.
Put scoop of ice cream in dessert dish.
Place 1 peach half over ice cream; spoon juice - 27.0638
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
Peel pears, removing core from bottom end, leaving stems intact.
Brush with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Place pears in Dutch oven in... - 32.298
Corris Orange Eggnog
1. Beat eggs until lemon-colored. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, orange and lemon juices.
2. Cut ice cream in small cubes into punch bowl.
3. Pour in juice mixture and ginger ale. Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 37.0207
Cream the butter with the sugar.
Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
Stir in the molasses, orange juice, and rind; mix well.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add to the creamed mixture, stirring until blended.
Chill the dough... - 46.3014
Sparkling Orange Eggnog
Into large bowl, measure 3 cups of the orange juice, the lemon juice, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
Blend with rotary beater.
Stir in remaining orange juice; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, pour eggnog mixture into large punch... - 35.7071
Dried Fruit Compote In Spiced Syrup
In a large saucepan, combine the white wine, sugar, cinnamon stick and cloves and bring the liquid to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the mixed dried fruit, cold water and vanilla extract, increase the heat to... - 30.3826
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
1) Using a peeler, peel the pears, removing the core and ensuring that the stems are intact
2) Using a pastry brush, brush the pears with lemon juice to prevent them from discoloring
3) Mix together the water, sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon and... - 46.6131
Raisin Stuffed Apples
Core apples; enlarge each opening slightly.
Place each apple on a 12x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Combine raisins, sherry or water, walnuts, sugar, cherries, and spices.
Divide filling among apples.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Bring foil up around... - 38.0094
Frozen Pumpkin Pie
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine dates and water; cook over low heat, stirring to form a soft paste. Add butter and stir until combined. Add Corn Flake Crumbs, granulated sugar and nuts; mix well. With tablespoon press evenly and... - 30.5156
FOR THE ICE CREAM, combine 1 cup of the whipping cream and the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler and set it over a pan of lightly simmering (not boiling) water.
Gently heat the mixture, stirring constantly, until thickened and creamy.
Remove from the... - 45.1416
Fruit A La Mode
1. In a colander, drain together thawed fruits, collecting the syrup in a bowl underneath.
2. In a saucepan combine reserved syrup, sugar, stick cinnamon, whole cloves, and food coloring.
3. Bring mixture to boiling reduce heat.
4. Then... - 36.9093
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert Squares
Mix crumbs with sugar and butter.
Press into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
Combine pumpkin with brown sugar, salt and spices.
Fold in ice cream.
Pour into crumb-lined pan.
Cover; freeze until firm.
Take out of freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
Cut into... - 40.4489
Frosted Molasses Squares
Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and cloves; set aside.
Cream together shortening and sugar in bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
Add egg, beating well.
Blend in molasses and water.
Gradually stir... - 42.008
1) In a saucepan, mix together coffee, cloves, cinnamon and water.
2) Heat the coffee mixture and bring to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
4) Pass through strainer and allow to cool.
5) Fill two tall... - 46.1088
Tickle your taste buds with this Cranberry Jubilee recipe. It is an European cuisine delicacy. Cranberry Jubilee gets its taste from cranberry. Pamper everyone with Cranberry Jubilee as Dessert. It is highly recommended to try out this great Cranberry Jubilee... - 38.5712
This Cranberry Jubilee will make your taste buds crave for more! It is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. Try this recipe for Cranberry Jubilee and comeback and let me know how you enjoyed this Cranberry Jubilee recipe. - 35.1301
New Mexican Chocolate Sundaes
1) In each dessert dish put 1 tablespoon Kahlua.
2) Decorate with scoops of ice cream on top and place in freezer.
3) In small heavy-gauge pan cook broken chocolates over medium-low heat.
4) When choclate mets, add cream and stir
5) Mix cinnamon and... - 39.5534
1. Bring 6 cups pure water to a rapid boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add tea leaves, cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns. Cover and steep 5 minutes.
3. Strain, and stir in sugar and cream. Serve hot or iced. - 31.5599
Bring water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon sticks to boil.
Simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Place lemon jelly powder, gelatine, sherry and lemon juice in a bowl.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Pour boiling syrup over gelatine mixture and stir well until it is thoroughly... - 38.0584
1 Thoroughly drain the peaches.
2 Cut the ginger into small pieces
3 In a pan add the ginger with other spices to the juice.
4 Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
5 In a baking dish, arrange peaches and pour spiced juice over the top.
6 ... - 45.7395
The cherry sauce is a flavorful sauce prepped up with spices and meant to be served mainly over desserts like custards, puddings and ice cream. Prepared with red sour cherries and lemon juice along with corn syrup, the cherry sauce also has spices like... - 42.3839
Combine sugar and spices; beat into eggs.
Stir in juices.
Cut ice cream into small cubes; place in punch bowl.
Pour orange juice mixture over ice cream; add ginger ale.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 35.5689
The tutti frutti barbancourt is a cooked fruit dessert flavored with rum and honey. Spiced with cloves and cinnamon with added orange and lime peel, the tutti frutti barbancourt can be served over ice cream or cookies. I like to decorate with them too. so use... - 36.922
Spiced Peaches Flambe
1. Drain juice from peaches into a saucepan. Add cinnamon and cloves. Bring to the boiling point.
2. Blend cornstarch with water and add to juice. Cook, stirring constantly, until juice is clear and transparent.
3. Add peaches and heat only until they are... - 34.6085
Cherry Dessert Sauce
1. Drain cherries, reserving liquid.
2. In medium saucepan, combine tapioca, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Stir in reserved cherry liquid and 1/4 cup water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Cook, stirring, until mixture boils.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in... - 31.0873
Heat oven to 550 degrees.
Grease and flour a 13 X 9 1/2 X 2-inch baking pan.
Cream shortening and sugar together well.
Add egg and beat until fluffy.
Beat in molasses and hot water.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, coffee, cinnamon and cloves together... - 43.1377
Russian Tea Sorbet
Russian Tea Sorbet is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Russian Tea Sorbet is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.1424
Blackberry Jam Cake
Cream together sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, soda, cloves, and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating just till blended after each addition.
Fold in blackberry jam and nuts, leaving... - 43.9739
Baked Indian Pudding
Put 4 cups milk in top of double boiler; gradually stir in corn meal.
Cook over boiling water, stirring frequently, till thick 10 to 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into 2 quart casserole; bake in very slow oven (250Â°) 5 hours.
Cool... - 36.0981
Cream sugar and butter; add egg.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Stir flour with spices and soda; add to creamed mixture.
Cover; chill dough about 2 hours.
On floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with a gingerbread man cutter.
Place on... - 40.834
Beat sugar and spices into beaten eggs.
Stir in chilled orange and lemon juices.
Cut ice cream in chunks; place in punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Gently stir in egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 39.039
Deep Dish Apple Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
2 Prepare the pastry and keep it aside.
3 In a bowl, add apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; toss together.
4 You can also replace the spices listed above, with 1 1/2... - 47.147
Speculaas Or St. Nicholas Cookies
Cream the butter and shortening with both sugars.
Sift the flour, almonds, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and cloves.
Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture alternately with the cream and form the mixture into a ball.
Divide the dough in half,... - 43.3298
Date Pecan Pumpkin Squares
Into a bowl sift together the flour, the baking powder, the cinnamon, the nutmeg, the cloves, and the salt.
In another bowl with an electric mixer cream the butter and the sugar, add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating, and beat in the pumpkin, the vanilla, and... - 37.6034
Polish Honey Kisses
Cream together sugar, butter, lemon peel and spices till light.
Slowly beat in honey.
Stir in milk.
Stir in flour gradually.
On lightly floured surface roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into fancy shapes with cookie cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 42.0715
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line 24 large muffin cups with paper baking cups (or grease and flour pans if you prefer).
Wash orange and cut into 8 wedges.
Put orange wedges through fine blade of food chopper (rind and all).
Combine with raisins and... - 44.8364
Combine raisins, apples, orange juice and orange peel in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 450° F.... - 35.7264
Never Fail Spice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together as per the listed order, excluding the ice cream.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth and nicely blended.
4) In a greased 9x13-inch pan, lined with... - 48.3715
Duck With Cucumbers
Wash and dry the duck; remove as much fat as possible.
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and then into 2-inch pieces.
Soak in ice water.
Pound the chopped onions, garlic, cloves, cardamom, mace, cinnamon and salt to a paste.
Heat the oil in a deep... - 44.4927
Classic Duck With Cucumbers
1) Wash, dry and trim all the visible duck fat.
2) Peel and halve the cucumbers lengthwise, then into 2-inch pieces and soak in ice water.
3) Grind the chopped onions, garlic, cloves, cardamom, mace, cinnamon, and salt together into a... - 46.3816
This is a simple recipe for gingerbread cookies, you can also decorate them with royal icing. - 119.69
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the cherries, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
2. Tip in the claret/red wine.
3. Place on a medium low flame and bring to a boil, then simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until the cherries are soft.
4. Remove the cherries... - 46.6406
Cream shortening and add sugar gradually while creaming, taking care to work smooth all lumps.
Add well beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to mixture alternately with sour milk.
Bake in three 9-inch greased and floured layer... - 34.9702
Apple Betty Pie
Mound apples in buttered 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with orange juice.
For topping, combine sugar, flour, spices and salt; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; then scatter over apples.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) 45 minutes or until apples are done and... - 36.3391
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Peel, core and slice the apples into a bowl. Add one-half cup of the sugar, the spices and lemon juice. Mix lightly and pour into a buttered one-and-one-half-quart casserole.
3. Blend the remaining sugar, flour, salt... - 37.866
Spicy Molasses Pudding
Combine flour, raisins, molasses, milk, butter, spices, salt and soda.
Spoon into greased mold.
Place mold on rack in steamer over enough boiling water to come 1/2 of the way up side of mold.
Steam for 3 hours.
Serve with cream or ice cream if desired. - 37.9092