- » Cinnamon Cider Jelly
Cinnamon Cider Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon cider jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon cider jelly recipes.
Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Combine cider, pectin and candies in large saucepan.
Bring to a full boil.
Add sugar, bring to a full boil and boil two minutes.
Remove from heat and skim off foam.
Pour into jelly glasses and seal with paraffin. - 25.2765
Spiced Grape Jelly
The Spiced Grape Jelly is a well flavored fruit jelly that is simply addictive. One spoon of this well loved jelly on your toast is enough to get one addicted to it! Try this wonderful Spiced Grape Jelly recipe - 41.825
Spiced Grape Jelly
Wash, drain and crush the grapes thoroughly.
Blend the vinegar, cinnamon and cloves and mix thoroughly with the grapes.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove the mixture from heat and strain through a jelly bag.
Measure 4... - 37.7002
Spiced Red Currant Jelly
Combine the currants, water, cinnamon, and cloves in a heavy-bottomed preserving kettle.
Crush with a potato masher.
Cover and cook together 10 minutes, crushing 2-3 times to extract all the juice.
Pour the cooked fruit into a moistened jelly bag and let drip... - 40.4465
Mix suet and beef in a large heavy skillet and set aside.
Wash, core, pare, and chop apples (about 3 cups, chopped).
Combine apples with meat in skillet with the brown sugar, cider, jelly, raisins, currants, and molasses.
Stir in a mixture of the salt and... - 38.3166
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
1. Drain pears well, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
2. Stud each pear half with 2 or 3 cloves.
3. In medium saucepan, combine reserved pear syrup, cider, vinegar, cinnamon and sugar and bring to boiling, slowly.
4. Add pear halves simmer pears... - 41.3313
Cranberry Grilled Chicken
1. In a bowl, whisk the cranberry sauce, corn syrup, corn oil, vinegar, cinnamon and salt and blend them well
2. Grill the chicken in a prepared grill six inches away from te source of heat for half an hour, turning it around every now and then
3.... - 35.4075
Raisin French Toast With Apple Syrup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan.
Place grill rack over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place saucepan on rack; cook, stirring constantly, until jelly melts and mixture is slightly thickened.
Remove from heat; set aside, and keep warm.
Coat a... - 43.2539
Combine flour, 1 tsp sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in shortening.
Stir in milk to make a soft dough.
Roll out dough on a floured board to a 16X10 rectangle.
Top with apples, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Dot with butter.
Roll up jelly roll fashion, and cut... - 46.227
Dark Hot Chili Sauce
Peel and cut tomatoes coarsely.
Chop peppers, and dice onions.
Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Simmer uncovered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, especially as mixture thickens.
Ladle into sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes... - 40.7287
Spicy Cumberland Sauce
1 ln a small enameled or stainless steel saucepan, combine the stock, wine, vinegar, green onions, garlic, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt.
Bringto a boil over moderate heat and cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until the sauce is reduced to about... - 34.1099
Soften yeast in cider.
Blend honey, oil, eggs and milk and combine with yeast mixture.
Stir in flour and cardamom.
Turn out on board and knead until smooth.
Form into ball.
Put in oiled bowl, cover and set in warm place to rise until double in bulk.
Roll into... - 35.8471
1. Pare, core, and quarter the apples. In an 8-quart stainless steel or enameled stockpot, bring the cider to a boil over high heat. Add the apples; cook for 15 minutes or until tender; dram.
2. In a food processor, process the apples for 1 minute or until... - 28.9715
Gourmet Apple Butter
1) In a pot of boiling water, dip five (8-ounce) jelly glasses to sterilize it.
2) Cut the stem and blossom ends, and cut up without paring or coring.
3) In a pot, place together cut-up apple and cider.
4) Heat the apple mixture to... - 42.1704
Old Fashioned Vinegar Rolls
Combine the vinegar, water,' 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together into a bowl and cut in shortening.
Stir in... - 45.3059
Hot Buttered Rum Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the orange juice, water, cider, nutmeg and ginger; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 4-6 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 36.1565
Apple Dumplings Supreme
Combine the 3 cups sugar and cider in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Add the apples.
Return to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until the apples are transparent but not broken up, about 25 minutes.
In the meantime, cream the butter till light... - 48.0689
Old Time Mincemeat
1) In a saucepan, add beef and sprinkle salt over it. Cover with water and simmer for 2 hours.
2) Drain out the meat and reserve the liquid.
3) Let the meat cool. Add it to a food grinder and grind till smooth. Measure around 5 to 7 cups.
4) Drain... - 43.4977