- » Cinnamon Chicken Stew
Cinnamon Chicken Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon chicken stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon chicken stew recipes.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in shallow dish.
Roll chicken pieces in flour mixture, brown chicken in oil in skillet; add tomatoes.
Cook for 5 minutes, stir in raisins, olives, onion, and water.
Cover, simmer for 45 minutes.
Add cinnamon stick for 10... - 35.4556
Old Fashioned Stew
I have served this brilliant Old Fashioned Stew to plenty and there is not one soul who has not been ravished by its addictive flavors. Here is an authentic and classic Old Fashioned Stew recipe that you can use! I don't think it would be wise to miss out on... - 28.7784
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Peel and quarter onions and potatoes. Peel and slice ginger. Slit green chillies.
3. Make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium and thin).
4. In a pan put the chicken, onions, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and... - 44.4369
Stewed Chicken Under A Blanket
1) Rinse the chicken pieces, discard any excess fat and dry them.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Add the chicken pieces, toss well to coat and marinate covered for 2 hours at
room temperature or refrigerate... - 43.8903
Autumn Chicken Stew
Sometimes the recipes I make are inspired by the type of cooking equipment I have or come across. This happens to be the case with this simple comforting chicken stew...like the guitar choosing the song. I recently came across this wonderfully large enameled... - 130.111
Spanish Fork Chicken Stew
Remove stem and seeds from chile.
Combine chile and boiling water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Place chile and water in a food processor, and process until mixture is smooth.
Spoon chile puree into a small bowl, and set aside.
Preheat oven to... - 43.8999
Hearty Chicken Stew
In a deep skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions, ginger and garlic until onions are soft, about 3 minutes.
Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring quickly to prevent sticking.
Stir in tomatoes and allow to cook another 2... - 43.5414
Safari Chicken Stew
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water, pat dry.
3) On a 12-inch round glass platter, arrange the chicken. Keep the meatier parts on the outside.
4) In a small bowl, combine together the olive oil... - 46.5123
Chicken Fruit Stew
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt.
Mix together in a bowl the pepper, cloves, cinnamon, sugar, sherry, garlic, vinegar and salt.
Layer half the onion, tomatoes, fruit and herbs in the bottom of an ovenproof casserole.
Place the chicken pieces on top and... - 43.9502
Spicy Chicken Stew With Fruit
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Cook and stir pork until brown, about 10 minutes.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper and almonds until... - 42.6995
African Spiced Chicken Stew
Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, and cinnamon.
Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add the broth, squash, corn,... - 37.5462
Moroccan Chicken Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine carrots, onion, rutabaga, coriander, cinnamon, cayenne, caraway and pepper.
Microwave at High for 9 to 13 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, raisins and salt.
Set... - 46.8693
Canton Pork Stew
Sprinkle pork with ginger, cinnamon and ground red pepper; toss well.
Heat large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add oil; heat until hot.
Add pork to saucepan; brown on all sides.
Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 39.597
Spicy Chick Pea And Aubergine Stew
1. Place the aubergines in a colander and sprinkle them with salt. Sit the colander in a bowl and leave for 30 minutes, to allow the bitter juices to escape. Rinse with cold water and dry on kitchen paper.
2. Drain the chick-peas and put in a pan with enough... - 36.9486
Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
1. Sprinkle the chicken breast halves with salt and brown in a skillet in butter; remove the breasts from the skillet
2. Add flour, spices, sugar into the drippings to form a smooth paste; add orange juice to it slowly and cook slowly till it boils and... - 39.1689
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 47.0758
Tablecloth Stainer Chicken
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters; cut quarters crosswise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
3. Place chilies and 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the soaking water in blender container; discard... - 39.1758
Aromatic Sherried Chicken
1. Soak the apricots in the sherry and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F if you do not have an electric frying pan.
3. In an electric frying pan, heat the oil.
4. Add and sautÃ© the onion in oil until it is soft and... - 41.6376
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 46.6585
Easter Chicken Roast
1. Wash and dry chicken inside and out. Grind items 2 to 5 to a fine paste. Add salt and vinegar.
2. Rub well over the chicken. Marinate in a covered bowl for three hours.
3. Heat oil in a deep pan and brown the chicken over low heat, turning it over... - 40.8491
Chicken Chili Verde
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with the flour in a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a large saucepan.
3. Heat 1... - 42.3628
Balti Chicken Paneer
1. Put the ground almonds, tomatoes, chillies, poppy seeds and garlic in a food processor or blender and blend to a smooth paste. Alternatively, push the tomatoes through a sieve (strainer), finely chop the chillies and garlic, crush the poppy seeds, then mix... - 37.8868
Khoresht Qeymeh Aloo
This dish is made with aloos (dried golden plums), chicken and yellow split peas. I hope that you enjoy it! - 123.101
Cooking With Awesome: Holy Mole!
Chicken mole is a very authentic Mexican dish, which you can try anytime. The unique addition of chocolate gives the dish an amazing taste. Check out the recipe video. - 105.239
Murg Malai Korma
creamy and tasty,specialy who love indian food,but like less mild food.this is for them - 43.7077
Chef's Special Vegetable Stew
Looking for a convenient dish to prepare for dinner tonight? Try this fabulous, full of flavor Vegetable Stew. This recipe never fails to impress as a main dish, watch it now. - 103.105
1. Wash and clean the meat. Trim the fat. Cut into pieces.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add ingredients 4 to 12 and gently fry until soft and golden.
4. Add the meat and fry gently.
5. Add vinegar, salt and the thin... - 41.9735
Winter Squash And White Bean Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 1 hour. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 2 to 3 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.4691
1. Place the acorn squash, bell pepper, carrots and stock in a medium-size saucepan, cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender; set aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high... - 41.8854
Middle Eastern Lamb Stew
Trim excess fat from lamb; cut meat into 1-in (2.5 cm) cubes. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook lamb 3 to 5 minutes, turning until browned on all sides.
Stir in onions and garlic. Cook, covered, 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are... - 38.2578
Spiced Pork Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, raisins, garlic, bay leaf, and cinnamon stick.
Coat pork cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with cumin and sugar.
In a small bowl, mix wine, tomato paste, and vinegar; pour over... - 39.5827
Turkish Lamb Stew Saffron Rice
Soak prunes overnight, drain, remove stones and set aside.
Cut 4 lb. lamb into 3-inch cubes, dredge in a mixture of 3 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Melt 2 oz. butter in an iron saut6 pan or saucepan and fry 3 coarsely chopped... - 42.1168
Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew
Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew is one recipe which can take you all the way back to Jamaica. You will love every small addition that I have made to this Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew dish. Worth a try! - 38.5383
Khoresht Hulu (peach Stew)
Hello everyone! I hope you all are well. As promised, I am sharing with you a tutorial on how to make Khoresht Hulu (Persian Peach Stew). I hope you try it and find it easy to follow! - 0
Athenian Lamb Hotpot
1. Trim meat of all visible fat. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan. Cook the meat in batches until well browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Heat remaining oil and cook onion and pepper for 2-3 minutes or until onion... - 36.1792
Pot Of Gold Turkey Dinner
1. Wash turkey and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter.
3. Sear the turkey breast on both sides until well browned.
4. Remove turkey onto a platter and keep aside.
5. Into the drippings in... - 46.477
Showing you how to make Khoresht qeymeh. This is very delicious and one of my favorite Persian dishes! - 122.92
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 10.
3. Cook the meat, adding the ground paste and ingredients 11 to 18. After the meat is tender and coated with a little gravy, remove from fire.
4. Heat oil,... - 39.1125
All sucker's for traditional recipes here is a classic Greek meat and onion dish which will leave you asking for more. The best thing about traditional recipes is that they are simple and easy to follow and this aspect is very well essayed out in the video.... - 119.852
Greek Style Zucchini
Here's a basic recipe and technique for the fantastic, flavorful vegetables you might get in a typical Greek restaurant that's actually in Greece. Can be adapted to virtually any vegetable. Here we used Zucchini. - 123.885
Egg Curry is one of my most favorite dish. Doesn't take much time and tastes great. I Like to make it by using the fried boiled eggs. - 48.0259
How to make a Persian dish called Khoresht Bademjan made with Italian eggplants,tomatoes and beef. - 123.82
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609
Indian Style Tangy Turkey
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the water and cinnamon to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Discard the cinnamon stick.
2... - 39.0657
Chicken And Vegetable Tagine
1. Season chicken with cumin, ginger, cayenne, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, rubbing spices into meat. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Add onion, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, orange zest, and half each of parsley and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate 3... - 32.187
Baked Curried Chicken And Rice
In a medium saucepan stir together water, undrained tomatoes, rice, apricots, raisins, lemon juice, curry powder, bouillon granules, cinnamon, salt, garlic, and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in chicken or turkey.
Pour the hot chicken mixture into a 1 1/2... - 35.3352
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and salt and saute until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside about 5... - 38.4278
Rub chicken pieces with salt and pepper and brown in butter.
Remove chicken from pan and saute onions.
Then add sugar, wine, spices and vinegar.
Put the chicken back in the pan and slowly simmer in the liquid till done, adding the soya sauce at the end.
If... - 42.8096
Quick Chicken Mole Over Rice
1. Combine the rice and the water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until just tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Keep the cooked rice warm, covered, until the chicken is done.
2. Meanwhile, mince... - 39.0645
Chicken Costa Brava Casserole
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Combine flour, cinnamon, cumin and oregano.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
In ovenproof skillet, sauté chicken in oil until browned.
Add garlic and onion; cook until onion is soft.
Add... - 42.3962
Chicken With Peanut Mole Sauce
Place chicken pieces in Dutch oven with water.
Add celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken pieces.
Place in a 2-quart... - 43.0643
Place the chicken in a pan, cover with water and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook, skimming the foam from the top as it forms.
Stir in all the spices and cook until the chicken is well done.
Drain, reserving the broth.
Bone and skin the... - 43.0847
African Chicken And Rice Casserole
Heat chicken, tomatoes (with liquid), water, 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper to boiling in 5-quart Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in rice, ham, cinnamon and red pepper.
Add chicken, cabbage, green beans and... - 40.996
Mole In A Minute
1. Season chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of chili powder. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes. Stir in remaining chili... - 22.1313
Classic Biryani Rice
I grew up eating Biryani almost every Sunday afternoon. To me, this recipe looks closest to my grandmothers. Fragrant and sinfully flavored by those cheeky spices. This in my opinion is the ultimate dinner meal. You can learn how to pull of the classic... - 129.764
Yellow Rice With Raisins
This yellow rice with raisins will be perfect for you. It’s very simple to make and you can serve it as a side dish with a great chicken stew or any other meat stew. The rice’s golden color gives you a bon appétit. Let’s get into the cooking. - 33.5412
Chestnut Stuffing For Roast Turkey
Slit the chestnuts and bake or boil them for 20 min.
Remove shells and skins.
Stew the chest-nuts till tender in sufficient stock barely to cover them.
Rub them through a fine wire sieve.
Add the butter, seasoning, flavouring, sugar and sufficient stock to... - 29.9906
1) In a large skillet, saute the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, until golden. Then remove and place in a deep narrow kettle or a stock pot.
2) In the same skillet, brown the chicken and lamb and transfer into the stock pot and keep aside.
3) Stir... - 45.4947
Lamb And Pork In Cognac
Mix cognac, wine, mace, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour over meat cubes in a shallow glass bowl.
Refrigerate covered 6 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
Drain meat, reserving 3/4 cup marinade.
Mix chopped vegetables and layer them in bottom of a... - 42.6527
Pork With Bananas And Peanuts
Peel and chop onions.
Peel and crush garlic.
Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in saucepan.
Add onions and garlic and fry until browned.
Cut pork into cubes and add to pan with rice.
Cook till rice has absorbed oil, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
Add a little... - 41.8537
Pork With Bananas And Peanuts
Put the onions and garlic in a casserole dish with the oil and heat on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
Add the meat and the rice.
Pour the juice from the tomatoes into a measuring cup, crumble in the bouillon (stock) cube and add enough water to make up to 2 cups (450... - 44.5154
PASTRY: Sift first three ingredients together; cut in shortening until about the size of peas.
Stir in just enough cold milk to make a stiff dough.
Form into a ball and chill while preparing the meat.
FILLING: Have ready 1 deep 5-quart, or a pair of 2... - 42.7213
1. In a medium stock pot or saucepan, cover the rice with double the amount of water and soak for a minimum of 1 hour.
2. Just before cooking, drain the water from the rice using a sieve. Wash the rice under tap water and allow the water to... - 45.1981
PASTRY: Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and cut in the shortening until about the size of peas.
Stir in just enough cold milk to make a stiff dough.
Form into a ball and chill in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
MEAT: Use one deep 5 quart,... - 47.067