- » Cinnamon Cardamom Honey
Cinnamon Cardamom Honey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon cardamom honey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon cardamom honey recipes.
Raisin And Honey Glogg
For spice bag, tie orange peel, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom in cheesecloth.
In large saucepan or kettle combine wine, gin, vodka, or aquavit, raisins, honey and spice bag.
Heat to simmering; simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Do not boil.
If desired, hold at room... - 35.913
Cardamom Yogurt Pudding With Nuts & Honey Syrup
Whisk together yogurt, sugar, vanilla and cardamom in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
In a small vessel, put 1/4 cup water.
Sprinkle gelatine on it and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
Keep on very low heat and stir till gelatine dissolves.
Whisk a little... - 44.7149
Cinnamon Spice Cookies
To make cookie dough, warm honey over low heat until liquid; pour into a large bowl.
Stir in sugar, eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, coriander, ginger, allspice, cardamom and pepper.
Mix in flour gradually.
Knead thoroughly to make a... - 43.8998
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen has a lovely taste. German Honey Bars Lebkuchen gets its taste from flour mixed with butter and flavored with cinnamon. If you are a honey lover then try out this German Honey Bars Lebkuchen recipe. - 45.6828
Lebkuchen With Almond
In a bowl combine egg and brown sugar.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Mix in honey, molasses, brandy, lemon peel,and lemon juice.
Stir together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, ginger, and cardamom.
Blend into molasses mixture.
Stir in almonds... - 41.6676
Figs And Pears In Honey
1. Pare the rind from the lemon using a zester or vegetable peeler and cut into very thin strips.
2. Place the lemon rind, honey, cinnamon stick, cardamom pod and 350 ml / 12 fl oz / 1 1/2 cups water in a pan and boil, uncovered, for about 10 minutes until... - 32.6714
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 48.101
Scald milk, and then cool to lukewarm.
In a separate bowl, combine water, brown sugar, and yeast.
In Bosch bowl equipped with wire whips, blend together eggs, butter or margarine, and honey.
Insert dough hook.
Add 8 cups whole wheat flour, salt, cardamom,... - 39.5713
Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a cup, and stir in 1 teaspoon honey.
Let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
Heat milk and 1/3 cup butter together in top of a double boiler set over boiling water until butter melts.
Remove from heat, and stir... - 42.3533
Pork Braised With Honey
Heat a heavy saucepan over medium heat, and put in the honey.
Stir until the honey sticks to the bottom of the pan but is not caramelized.
Add the butter and, when hot, add the pork.
Stir and brown the pork over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Add the... - 43.2242
Chocolate Honey Cookies
Heat the honey, add the sugar and dissolve it, and allow to cool.
Chop the chocolate into bits and dissolve over hot water in a double boiler or bain-marie; add to the honey.
Sift the flour onto the work surface, make a depression in the center, and add the... - 44.4673
Slow Cooked Honey Chicken
True Moroccan chicken !!! This video is very special in preparing an authentic honey chicken with exotic spices. The combination of cinnamon, cardamom with onion gives a great aroma. Inspired by the wonderful flavors used in Moroccan cuisine, this wonderful... - 98.5805
Bring the honey, water, and butter to the boil, stirring; let cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and scatter the candied lemon and orange peel, spices, and baking soda over it.
Make a depression in the center and pour in the almost completely cooled... - 44.4832
Sweet And Sour Carrots
This Sweet And Sour Carrots is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a light meal or otherwise, the Sweet And Sour Carrots is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 40.8149
Clean carrots and dice coarsely; add 1 quart milk and blend, one-half at a time, in electric blender (or grate carrots on a fine grater and combine with milk).
Scald remaining quart of milk in a very large, heavy skillet, uncovered.
Add carrot mixture; boil... - 44.0032
Spicy Citrus Dressing
In a screw top jar combine lemon or lime juice; oil; honey; cinnamon, allspice, or cardamom; and paprika.* Cover and shake well.
Chill till serving time.
Shake before serving. - 22.5592
Tropical Fruit Salad And Dip
The fruit salad and dip is so simple to make that you can prepare in a very less time. Enjoy the fruit salad with the creamy dip. Check out the recipe right here. - 102.779
# Combine the coffee salt pepper, honey, cinnamon, and cardamom.
# Rub Chops all over with the mixture.Leave to marinate at room temperature for about 30 minuts or cover refrigrate up to over nght. If refrigrated allow the chops to come room temprature about... - 40.6397
Spicy Milk Tea
Bring water to boil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
Add tea and steep for a few minutes.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat Strain into a teapot.
Serve with a sprinkle of cardamom and a bit of honey.
Garnish with... - 45.4704
Baked Ruby Pears
Early in day: In medium saucepan, mix cardamom with honey; stir in cranberry juice and food color; simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F.
and peel pears, leaving stems intact.
(Cut thin slices from bottoms so pears will stand upright when... - 39.0995
Moroccan Ras El Hanout Chicken Roast
If you want to enjoy little bit of Mediterranean flavor in your dinner tonight, then try this option of Ras el Hanout Chicken roast. Being an authentic Moroccan recipe, it uses exotic fresh spices in proper quantity, which gives the roasted chicken this... - 105.367
Fill shell vvitli apple slices.
Dribble honcv over them.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with spice and lemon juice.
Add top crust.
Pinch the edges together and prick the top with a fork.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 350 Degree. - 35.0515
Line a sieve with 2 pieces of paper towel.
Place the sieve over a bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Cut the peel and pith from the orange and discard.
Working over a... - 42.1773
Have you ever wondered how would a classic cocktail taste without the alcohol? Deliciously healthy is the answer for this eggless eggnog. Take a look at this video for the details of this decadent drink, you will love its great flavor and the smooth texture. - 103.272
1. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger onto wax paper.
2. Beat honey, brown sugar, egg and orange juice in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, until creamy and smooth.
3. Blend in flour mixture with wooden spoon until... - 36.5474
1. Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
2. In a 10 inch tart pan, place the pie crust dough over bottom and up side.
3. With a fork, prick the dough on all sides and flute edges, if desired.
4. Place the pan in the middle of center oven rack and... - 45.3492
The fall season is here and it's time to make caramel sauce! It's rich, velvety, and so delicious! Caramel sauce can be used as a topping, a filling, or to make caramel apples! You only need 4 ingredients plus the flavoring of your choice. Your friends and... - 126.318
1. FILLING: In a food mixer put the pistachios, white sugar, and ground cinnamon and pulse to chop (Keep the pistachios into small chunks to get a crunchy texture in the baklawa).
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees... - 128.09
Party Crown Pork Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using the hands shape the ground pork into a patty
3) Into a frying pan, fry the patty for 5 minutes on each side
4) Break the patty into large chunks
5) Into the frying pan,... - 43.7784
Tasty Sweet Chicken
If you like eating chicken, you must surely try this recipe. The Chef shows how to make Sweet Chicken in the video. It's made of apples and raisins. This is a tasty and a rich dish. - 121.164
Soften yeast in cider.
Blend honey, oil, eggs and milk and combine with yeast mixture.
Stir in flour and cardamom.
Turn out on board and knead until smooth.
Form into ball.
Put in oiled bowl, cover and set in warm place to rise until double in bulk.
Roll into... - 35.8471
Chai Spicy Indian Tea
1) In a saucepan, add water and the spices.
2) Bring this to a boil over high heat.
3) Let it boil for 3 minutes and after that reduce the heat.
4) Stir in milk, honey, peppermint and black peppercorns.
5) Continue heating till the point, it starts... - 47.8151
How about a versatile, quick and easy sauce to use to cook chicken and cheese. Check out chef Aarsi showing how to cook Makhni Sauce or Butter Sauce with heavily whipped cream, Indian spices and seasonings. The true secret of delicious butter chicken! - 113.981
This spicy caffeine free chai tea is delicious and perfect for winter. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Spicy Soya Nuggets
Soak soya nuggets in cold water for about 1 hour till soft.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till honey-coloured.
Stir in ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds, poppy seeds, cardamoms, green... - 45.9294
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and dis-; card spices.
Combine chilled mixture with remaining juices and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 40.1387
Whole Grain Roastaroma
1) Prepare the roasted grains much ahead.
2) In a pan, pour 2 gallons of water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
3) Stir in the roasted, ground grains and all other spices into the water.
4) Reduce heat and cover the pan with a... - 44.6451
Chicken Curry Chettinad Style
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and cut into 2" cubes.
Rub salt into chicken and set aside.
Heat oil in a non-stick kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add whole spices and fry till spices are fragrant and start crackling.
Add onions and fry till... - 48.0158
Quick Date Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2) In a large bowl, mix yeast, water, 1 cup or 250 ml of whole wheat flour and honey thoroughly.
3) Allow the mixture to sit in a warm place.
4) In the meantime, in another bowl, mix brewer’s... - 46.6086
In a saucepan heat the honey, butter, sugar, cocoa and water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat and cool.
Pour in the eggs and milk, beating well.
Stir in the spices, flour and baking powder, mixing together very well with a spoon.
Dough... - 39.9692
Place the gorgod in a pan with the ten cups water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook about thirty minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed and the gorgod is tender.
Meanwhile, in another pan combine the sugar, molasses and honey with the... - 42.0445
Virtually Allergy-free Banana Bread
Easy to make Virtually Allergy-Free Banana Bread recipe. Virtually Allergy-Free Banana Bread is ideal for very health conscious people. Enjoy baking! - 44.9432
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry
1. To make cranberry sauce place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture boils, simmer for 1 minute. Pour into a hot sterilized jar, label and seal. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with turkey or other poultry.
2. To make... - 39.3434
Banana Spice Bars
Put the bananas, eggs, honey, oil, buttermilk, and almond extract into your blender; buzz until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl stir together all the remaining ingredients; make a deep well and pour in the blender mixture. Combine the mixtures completely, but... - 35.179
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
2. In a measuring jar, combine the water, honey and vanilla.
3. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and stir lightly with a fork to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and... - 43.5398
Basic Sweet Dough
Sprinkle yeast into milk.
Stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add oil, honey, salt, eggs, and grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir in flour and spice.
Dough should be softer than for loaf bread.
Place the dough on a lightly floured board and knead.
Put in... - 43.0598
Masala Chai From Scratch
1. Place a saucepan on medium flame, and pour water in it.
2. Add milk, stir, and bring it to boil.
3. Throw ginger, peppercorns, salt, fennel seeds, and cardamom pods.
4. Drop cinnamon stick, turn the heat to medium low and let it simmer for 15... - 96.0925
How To Make Jalebi - Indian Sweets
Jalebi is a very popular Indian sweet or Indian dessert. It is distorted pretzel like sweet, usually spiral but pardon my artistic skills..as i struggle with the perfect shape :) It's easy to make at home using all purpose flour, yogurt, semolina, baking soda... - 0
Spiced Roasted Pineapple
I love pineapple! It's sweet, juicy, and it makes me feel that I am in an exotic island when I eat it! Today, I am going to show you how to bring pineappl to the next level. Yes, it's possible! we are going to bake it in a sweet flavored syrup for one hour,... - 133.707
1. Wash, skin, core and cut the pineapple into small pieces. Have 2 cups of these ready at hand.
2. Put the pieces into a thick-bottomed pan, add sufficient water to cover the pieces, add the whole spices and cook on medium heat until the pieces turn... - 36.3479
Sweet Potato Puff
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole.
3. Mash potatoes well, mix in all remaining ingredients.
4. Beat with a wooden spoon until fluffy.
5. Turn into the casserole and roughen surface with a fork.
6.... - 47.5778
Curried Chicken Sindhi Style
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onions and fry till honey-coloured.
Mix in ground spices and fry till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except curd and salt.
Mix well and add... - 48.8639
Why not enjoy your salads and appetizers with some great accompaniment. Watch this excellent video to make a simple and delicious cherry chutney. Cherries can be transformed into an awesome treat with this impressive video. Surely a must watch! - 108.003
Marinated Beef Strips
An easy to prepare meat dish with a great marinate that makes a very delicious sauce. - 87.228
Crêpes - French Pancakes
Crepes are my go-to recipe for a quick fix either savory or sweet! you can have them for breakfast, snack, lunch, or dinner! A one for all recipe!!! - 0
Heat oil and fry the chopped onions till pale pink and translucent.
Add the ground masala paste and fry well.
When the oil comes to the surface, put in the pork and bacon pieces and fry.
Add the bread cubes, peas, carrots, fried potatoes and green... - 41.6039
Stir the cottage cheese, ricotta, and yogurt together in a small bowl. Stir in all of the spices. If I am going to serve the Ambrosia for dessert I use the larger amounts of spices. (Add the optional honey to the dressing now, too.)
Prepare the cheese and... - 35.8352
It is a dish made by marinating a chicken overnight in a yoghurt and spice mixture usually including garam masala, ginger, lemon or lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi and garlic. It is in some ways similar to chicken tikka masala. The... - 59.4155
Holiday Fruit Cake
Prepare two loaf tins, 9x5x3-inch size, by lining them with buttered parchment paper or brown wrapping paper.
Let the paper extend above the long sides of the pan about 2 inches.
Combine 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour with the spices and salt.
Cut all fruit... - 45.4412
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In saucepan bring to a boil combining honey, molasses and sugar.
4. Remove from heat, add butter and cool.
5. Beat in lemon juice, egg, lemon peel and orange... - 48.1331
Mother's Chicken Curry
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Smear chicken with ginger-garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add roasted onion paste and saute till honey-coloured.
Mix in ground spices and fry... - 44.883
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
2) Gently add tofu to this. Do not break up the tofu. Mix in so that the tofu is well coated with marinade.
3) Keep covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or preferably... - 46.3167
Apple Coffee Cake
Spray 9-inch ring dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add yogurt, egg white and vanilla.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 49.8029
Pistachio cookie is one of the most exotic and rich cookie due to its animated looks, rare taste and crisp texture. It looks like a normal cookie until you bite into it and get lost in its luscious pistachio filling. Look at the video recipe for details. - 111.495
Baklava Rolls - Ramadan
To all those people who are craving for something sweet should definitely try this out. Baklava and coffee is a good combination. A variety of fillings are used but the chef has used nuts and dry fruits. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing dess - 93.2607
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
Here is an amazing recipe for a traditional Moroccan dish, Sellou that is a sweet made with almonds. The video here displays this nutritious sweet with two special ingredients, roasted peanuts and cardamom powder. Try out this customary Ramadan dessert on any... - 115.278
Endive And Hood River Apples
FOR THE PECANS, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter with the honey in a small saucepan and stir in the spices.
Add the pecan pieces and stir until thoroughly coated in the spice mixture.
Spread the pecans evenly onto a nonstick or lightly greased... - 44.6943
Breakfast Spice Cake With Streusel Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake dry ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg and add oil, buttermilk and molasses; beat again.
4. Stir in raisins with the dry ingredients until they are coated.
5.... - 50.0373
Classic Chicken Vindaloo With A Blend Of Indian Spices
A classic Indian chicken curry which is steeped with exotic spices from the far east. An elaborate step by step account as to what goes into it awaits you here. This recipe definitely requires a little preparation but the final result is absolutely divine... - 125.968
Place the honey in a saucepan with the syrup, bring to the boil, and cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and make a depression in the center.
Add the dried fruits and spices, then pour in the honey solution and knead to form a smooth dough.
It should be... - 46.1453
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
In a roasting pan brush the turkey with the oil and rub the salt, pepper, paprika and ginger evenly into the skin.
Roast for 25 minutes per 450 g (1 lb), turning the oven down to 180Â°C, 350Â°F, gas 4 after... - 43.0735
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 50.2453
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Butter a 13 x 17-inch (33 x 43-cm) baking sheet.
Heat the honey and sugar in a saucepan until both are dissolved.
Remove from the heat and continue to stir until the mixture is lukewarm.
Whisk the eggs with the salt.
Add the candied lemon and orange peels,... - 45.9564