- » Cinnamon Buns Buttermilk
Cinnamon Buns Buttermilk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon buns buttermilk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon buns buttermilk recipes.
Buttermilk Sticky Buns
1. Place 6 6-ounce custard cups in a circle on a baking tray. In each cup, place 1 tablespoon butter. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter has melted. Swirl custard cups to coat the sides with butter. Add one... - 21.789
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. To make the dough: Heat the buttermilk in a small saucepan to about 110°F.
3. Mix 1/4-cup buttermilk with the yeast, maple syrup, and oil.
4. Set aside for about 5 minutes to make the yeast foamy.
5.... - 44.4648
WASH THE RIND of the orange and cut the orange in quarters.
Puree the entire orange in a food processor until smooth.
STIR TOGETHER the warm water, yeast, and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in a small bowl.
Let sit until frothy, 8 to 10 minutes.
COMBINE... - 43.7563
One of my favorite breakfast treats would have to be cinnamon buns. I never make them because traditional cinnamon buns require yeast and if you’ve ever baked you know yeast can be tricky. Plus, it takes forever having to wait for it to rise and blah blah... - 114.149
Caramel Sticky Buns
Heat oven to 400°.
In each of 12 medium muffin cups (2 3/4 inches in diameter), place 2 teaspoons each butter and brown sugar.
Place in oven to melt.
Mix remaining ingredients except pecan halves; beat vigorously 1/2 minute.
Remove muffin cups from oven;... - 38.9659
Pineapple Sticky Buns
1. Grease 10 muffin cups or line them with buttered papercups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a mixing bowl, add butter and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Add the sugar and beat well until well blended with butter.
5. Stir... - 39.6138
Microwaved Sticky Buns
1. Place 5 6-ounce custard cups in a circle on a baking tray. In each cup, place 1 tablespoon butter. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter has melted. Swirl custard cups to coat the sides with butter. Add... - 25.2947
Fruit Muffin Buns
These fruit muffin buns are a great treat anytime, especially at breakfast. You can fill these up with a fruit filling of choice and enjoy these oven fresh muffin buns with a glass of milk or cold coffee. They are so heavenly, I make them several times a... - 39.3117
1. Make pastry: Cut butter into small pieces in a large bowl; allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Work in butter until the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
3. Beat yolks with water and oil. Add to the flour... - 41.1951
Raisin Bran Muffins
1 Preheat the oven at 400 degrees farenheit (200°C/Gas 6).
2 Grease and line nine deep muffin tins or a twelve bun tin.
3 In abowl, sift together flours, bread soda, salt and spices.
4 Stir in bran, raisins and sugar and... - 45.7193