- » Cinnamon Bread
Cinnamon Bread Recipes
Cinnamon bread, a variety of tangy and sweet bread, is essentially basic bread with a generous proportion of grounded cinnamon. All purpose flour, white sugar, buttermilk, baking powder, vanilla essence are blended ... More »
Banana And Cinnamon Bread
Here comes another cake recipe that deserves a try. This Banana and Cinnamon Bread is the simplest of all the recipes out there. If you like your cakes plain and simple you will love it. Watch this video to learn the easy directions of preparing it. - 118.61
Cinnamon Bread Rolls
This is a fine alternative to buying cinnamon bread from the supermarket. A fine video to turn every morning into a special occasion ! Prepare this rich and delicious cinnamon bread and save yourself from any preservatives/additives you may have to take in if... - 112.153
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In another small bowl, whisk oil, egg,... - 48.3983
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch x 1 ½ inch baking dish and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium... - 48.0674
Cinnamon Spiced Banana Nut Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 9" X 5" X 3" loaf pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda.
Make a well in the center of the... - 47.411
Cinnamon Prune Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9X5X3 loaf pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl soak prunes in boiling water and keep aside
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 46.8335
1) Preheat oven to 400° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, shortening and sugar.
3) In another bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
4) Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture.
5) Beat in to make a smooth batter.
6) In... - 45.9743
Cinnamon Bunny Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine milk with butter. Heat over low flame until butter melts completely. Remove from heat and put aside to bring the temperature down to lukewarm or 110° F.
3) Take a... - 44.9623
Apples And Cinnamon On Bread Patricia
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Combine the sprinkling mixture ingredients and set aside.
Combine the egg mixture ingredients thoroughly in a baking pan and soak each piece of bread until it is moist all the way through.
The 4 slices of bread should absorb all the... - 43.4141
In large mixing bowl, combine sugar, salt, shortening and hot milk; stir until shortening melts.
In 2-cup glass measure, dissolve yeast and warm water; add to milk mixture.
Add egg; stir well.
Add enough flour to form soft dough.
Knead on floured... - 42.0643
Jeanne S Oatmeal Cinnamon Bread
Place warm water in a small bowl.
Sprinkle yeast on water, add a pinch of the sugar and set aside.
Add rest of sugar, salt and margarine to milk and set aside to allow to cool to lukewarm.
Place whole-wheat flour in a large, warm bowl.
Add oatmeal and... - 41.2435
Pour milk into a mixer bowl and add butter.
Cool to lukewarm (110°F to 115°F).
Soften yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water for 10 minutes, or until bubbles start to form.
Add yeast mixture to lukewarm milk mixture.
Gradually add 2 1/2 cups flour and... - 40.9574
Cinnamon Raisin Batter Bread
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, allspice, and yeast in a large bowl; stir well.
Set flour mixture aside.
Combine milk, molasses, and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Gradually add to flour... - 40.8724
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Make the dough for basic bread and let rise the first time.
3) Roll out the dough and spread with half of the margarine.
4) Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the dough. Reserve 1 tablespoon... - 40.3506
Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a cup, and stir in 1 teaspoon honey.
Let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
Heat milk and 1/3 cup butter together in top of a double boiler set over boiling water until butter melts.
Remove from heat, and stir... - 40.2022
Rolled Cinnamon Bread
Pour boiling water over sugar, salt and butter.
Add milk and cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in tepid water and add to milk mixture.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time.
Mix until smooth after each addition.
Knead dough thoroughly.
Cover and let rise until ... - 40.047
Cinnamon Elephant Ears
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine all ingredients except cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
Divide dough into 12 pieces.
Lctsit 10 minutes.
Roll out on a lightly floured board.
Using hands, stretch each piece cirinto cular shape.
Heat vegetable oil in 10-inch... - 39.7537
In large mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup sugar, salt, shortening and hot milk. Stir until shortening melts. Add cold water.
Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add to milk mixture. Add egg. Stir well.
Add enough flour to form soft dough. Knead on floured surface 3... - 38.431
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Cut 1 cup butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine milk, egg yolk, and... - 37.6146
Rolled Cinnamon Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Take the dough and divide into halves then roll each half into 9x9 inch square
3.Place the dough and brush each surface with melted butter
4.Now sprinkle the dough with a mixture of brown... - 35.947
Cinnamon Raisin Batter Bread
1. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Set flour mixture aside.
2. Combine milk, molasses, and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°). Gradually add to flour... - 35.7295
Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Thaw the dough and knead it according to the pack instructions.
3. Roll each loaf into 12 x 9-inch rectangles
4. Brush the butter on to each rectangle
5. In a large bowl, place the sugar and cinnamon and... - 35.7106
Lightly spray two 10-x-5-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil.
Make dough for Basic Bread and let rise the first time.
Roll out dough and spread with half of the margarine.
In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
Reserve 1 tablespoon for topping and... - 33.7752
Cinnamon Bread Roll-ups
Roll bread slices flat with a rolling pin.
Combine the cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the sugar, egg yolk and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Mix together the remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Place a teaspoon of the cream... - 33.7564
Christmas Cinnamon Bread
Spray Bundt pan with Pam.
Pour pecans in bottom.
Dip each piece of frozen roll into melted butter and then into cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Stagger in pan until all are used.
Sprinkle dry butterscotch pudding mix over all; add the extra melted butter and... - 32.1749
Cinnamon Pecan Elephant Ears
Roll pastry to a 12x12-inch square; spread filling evenly over pastry; roll up jelly roll fashion.
With a sharp knife, cut into 1-inch pieces, then carefully cut each piece in half, but not all the way through.
Spread out the 2 halves, leaving them attached... - 26.1719
Cinnamon Bread Recipes By Category