- » Cinnamon Beer
Cinnamon Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon beer recipes.
Swiss Beer Sauce
In the work bowl chop the onion and the garlic.
Saute them in a saucepan.
Add all the other ingredients except the potato flour.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Pour into the work bowl and process for 5 seconds.
Strain through a fine sieve, back into the saucepan.
Mix... - 38.9637
Cinnamon Spiced Peach Cobbler
1) Preheat oven at 400°F
2) Drain the peaches reserving syrup.
3) In a bowl toss peaches, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4) Arrange the fruits in a buttered shallow 1 1.2 -quart baking dish, 10 x 6 inches, or 8 inches square.
5) In a small... - 44.4385
Beef Chili With Beer
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium-low flame. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic, and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the beef, herbs, and spices, and cook until the beef is well browned. Remove any excess fat from the pan.... - 31.8293
Heat the beer with the cloves, cinnamon sticks and lemon rind.
Beat the eggs with the sugar until very thick.
Gradually add the egg mixture to the hot beer, stirring constantly, until thoroughly blended.
Do not allow the mixture to boil.
Strain and discard... - 31.6329
Put beer and sugar in saucepan; heat.
Put milk and cinnamon in another saucepan; heat.
Do not boil.
Put eggs, sour cream, and nutmeg in mixing bowl; beat with whisk.
Add hot beer, beating rapidly with whisk.
Remove cinnamon stick; beat in milk.
Pour soup into... - 36.0418
Beer Porridge is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 32.0797
German Beer Soup
Simmer beer with the sliced lemon, cloves, cinnamon and good pinch sugar.
Beat the eggs or egg yolks and cream, milk or evaporated milk together in a large basin, then strain the beer mixture over the egg mixture, whisking hard.
Serve at once. - 31.5226
Belgian Hot Beer
Place the beer, wine, sugar, cinnamon and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat slowly.
In a small pan, beat the egg yolks into the warm milk and place over low heat.
Add the cornstarch mixture and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
Do not allow it to... - 32.3025
Hot Spiced Beer And Rum
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add cinnamon cloves and lemon peel and pour over the beer.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat for 10 to 15 minutes without boiling or simmering.
3. In the mean time, in a dry bowl combine the eggs and sugar... - 39.2654
Coffee With Beer Friesland Style
This Coffee With Beer Friesland Style is an irresistible beverage recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Coffee With Beer Friesland Style with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 36.4616
Belgian Hot Beer And Wine
1) In a saucepan heat beer, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon peel for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not let the mixture simmer or boil.
2) In a heavy saucepan, mix cornstarch and milk.
3) Whisk egg yolks.
4) Add egg to the mixture and cook stirring constantly... - 41.8451
Beer Raisin Sauce
1) In a saucepan mix brown sugar, cornstarch, salt and spices.
2) Add beer and raisins and stir to mix.
3) Boil the mixture stirring constantly. Cook for 3 minutes till thick and clear.
4) Take off from heat and add lemon juice.
5) Serve hot... - 39.2296
English Beer Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer, sugar, lemon peel, juice, cinnamon, and salt.
2. Place the pan on a very low flame and heat the liquid without letting it boil or simmer.
3. Blend flour with water to form a slurry.
4. Add a little... - 38.1177
Beer And Soy Braised Beef
Trim fat from meat; cut meat into 3/4-inch cubes, and sprinkle with pepper.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add meat; cook 3 minutes or until browned, stirring often.
Add soy sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir in star anise, if... - 35.6802
Beer Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a skillet scald milk and beer.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Stir in scalded milk and beer.
5) Add bread to the mixture.
6) Transfer content... - 48.2386
Spiced Beer Cake
In mixing bowl combine molasses and oil.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Beat into molasses mixture alternately with beer.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25... - 43.4377
Danish Beer And Bread Soup Ollebrod
1. In a large bowl, place the rye bread and add water and beer to it. Let soak overnight.
2. In the morning, add the soaked bread to a food processor or blender and process into a smooth thick puree.
3. Turn into a saucepan and add... - 44.5101
Hot German Beer Soup Heisse Biersuppe
1. In a large, heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer and sugar
2. Heat over low flame, stirring until sugar dissolves and without boiling.
3. In a bowl, blend together the egg yolks, sour cream, flour, cinnamon, and seasoning, beating until smooth.
4.... - 48.5404
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 119.542
Pizza Beer Indian Style Drunken Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia part 2 of 4 Chickens that have been brined in Pizza Beer. Indian Spices are used to make this a very aromatic & tasty dish. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken recipes. - 102.08
Baked Ham With Beer And Sultana Sauce
1. Scour ham and clean thoroughly.
2. Soak for 1 hour in cold water to cover.
3. Drain and discard water.
4. In a pan place ham and cover it with fresh water and add to it all vegetables and spices.
5. Place pan over high heat and bring to a... - 44.9389
German Beer Coffee Cake
Combine brown sugar and butter in mixing bowl; cream until smooth and well blended.
Add the eggs one at a time; beat well after each addition.
Sift cinnamon, allspice, cloves, flour, soda, and salt together.
Dust walnuts and dates with small amount of... - 44.6964
Pork Chops Marinated In Beer
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over pork; let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place apples, pineapple, butter and cinnamon on large double sheet of foil.
Shape into basket and seal edges.
Drain pork and place chops along... - 41.0977
German Beer Cake
In a large bowl, mix molasses and butter; add eggs and beat until well-blended.
Add beer alternately with flour.
Stir in raisins, walnuts, baking soda and seasonings.
Pour into a 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 45 to 50... - 41.4634
Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head
1) In a saucepan put beer, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves. Boil the mixture.
2) Mix gelatin and stir til dissolved.
3) Keep aside in room temperature when lukewarm.
4) Drain out the spices.
5) Drain out the pineapple reserving liquid.
6) Mix water... - 40.8379
The Pumpkin King was inspired by the great seasonal pumpkin ales. Jamie uses this Ale to create a beer liqueur which is the foundation for the cocktail. With its soft yet rich flavor, Pigs Nose Scotch is the perfect compliment to the deep spice of the hand... - 147.587
Baked Stuffed Apples
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Core apples and remove 1-inch strip of peel around top.
3) In a bowl mix raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
4) Fill the mixture into apple centers.
5) Arrange apples in a baking dish.
6) Pour the beer over... - 35.8261
Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head
This Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head tastes fantastic ! This fruity gelatin makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this soon. Let me know if you share my passion for this Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head. - 35.1083
Currant Apple Fritters
1) Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2) Stir in beer, currants, apple, eggs, and oil.
3) Into hot deep fat heated to 365°F drop rounded teaspoonfuls of mixture.
4) Fry the mixture till brown and drain in paper towels.
5) Keep it in oven... - 45.1164
Old Fashioned Posset
1) In a saucepan heat milk, add sugar and cinnamon and stir till sugar dissolves.
2) Stir in ale and heat but do not let it boil.
3) Pour the mixture in 2 or 3 mugs.
4) Let the toast float on top.
5) Serve from punch bowl. - 33.4459
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 31.1416
Weissbier And Honey Poached Pears
Poached pears are a classic dish that usually uses red or white wine. I decided to do something a bit different and try Weihenstephaner Hefe, a wheat beer from the The World's oldest continuously operating brewery from a Bavarian monastery in Germany. I think... - 35.514
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 47.2853
Old English Hot Wassail
1. In a large kettle, tip in 2 bottles ale and stir in sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
2. Place the kettle over a very low flame and heat the beer without boiling or simmering, for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take kettle off the heat and allow the beer... - 45.6284
Soupe A La Biere
Put the beer and sugar into a large saucepan over moderate heat.
Stir until the sugar dissolves and remove the pan from the heat.
In a small bowl beat the egg yolks with the sour cream and a little hot beer, then stir it into the rest of the beer.
Add the... - 33.1445
Tater’ Soup By Darick Parson Of Soulicit
Cut potatoes to desired size. A nice dice usually works best. Boil potatoes until fork tender. Be sure to not overcook them as they will continue to cook as soup comes together.Drain off water and return potatoes to pot.Add the rest of the ingredients. Let... - 25.3107
Currant Apple Fritters
These Currant Apple Fritters are simply fantastic ! Try these sugared mixed fruit fries for dessert tonight ! Tell me if you share my passion for these Currant Apple Fritters . - 36.054
Spiced Wassail Bowl
Put the beer, sherry, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, lemon rind and brown sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to just below boiling point, then remove from the heat.
Put the apples in a heatproof punch bowl.
Warm the brandy... - 34.9557
Combine sugar, water, and aniseed in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir sugar syrup into grape juice.
Just before serving, add beer and pour over ice.
Stud lemon slices with cloves and float over the top of the punch along with... - 30.3956
Scandinavian Fruit Soup A Dessert
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add fruits, sugar and cinnamon and pour over the water, half the beer and the orange juice.
2. Place pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Reduce the flame and... - 46.0209
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 37.8964
Smoked Gouda Macaroni And Cheese - Part One
This is Part 1 to the complete video of Chef Rich Sweeney of R Gang Eatery, San Diego, preparing their speciality Smoked Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. Watch part 2 at http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/r-gang-eatery-part-two - 108.783
Smoked Gouda Macaroni And Cheese - Part Two
This is Part 2 to the complete video of Chef Rich Sweeney of R Gang Eatery, San Diego, preparing their speciality Smoked Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. Watch the first part at http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/r-gang-eatery-part-one - 108.738
Tari Ma Gosht Athwa Murghi
Heat fat and lightly brown sliced onions.
Add ground spices, cinnamon and cloves.
Brown for 1-2 minutes and add meat or chicken.
Saute till brown.
Add toddy or beer and salt and simmer till meat or chicken is three-quarters done.
Add cubed onions and potatoes... - 39.9995
1) Into a large pan, pour 1-quart of the ale.
2) Add the cinnamon stick and sugar and gently simmer the mixture over low heat very slowly till the sugar has dissolved completely.
3) Add the lemon slices, spices, sherry and the remaining... - 36.0212
Apple And Banana Fritters
1 Make the batter by blending the flour with the beer, and beat until smooth.
2 Peel and core the apples, and cut into slices 1cm (1/2 in) thick.
Peel the bananas and split in half.
3 Dip each piece of fruit into the batter.
Carefully place in a pan of deep... - 35.5006
Corned Beef And Frosted Cabbage Wedges
Place bay leaf, cinnamon, chile pepper, coriander, allspice, and mustard seed in bottom of wok.
Add beer, then pour in enough water to make 2 inches liquid.
Place rack in wok over seasoned water; place corned beef on rack.
Cover wok and steam until meat is... - 42.4783
Deep Fried Apple Fritters
To make filling, combine sugar, cinnamon and rum in a shallow dish.
Peel and core apples; cut into 1/2-inch (1-cm) thick slices.
Turn apple slices in sugar mixture.
Cover and set aside 30 minutes, turning apple slices once or twice so flavor will be... - 46.031
Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar and egg.
4. Blend the egg into the beer in a measuring jar or bowl.
5. Gradually... - 48.6938
Raisin Nut Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) In a bowl sift dry ingredients together. Keep it aside.
3) Simmer and heat beer and raisins in a saucepan. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
5) Mix molasses and... - 47.9173
Country Style Oven Ribs
In a small bowl combine the salt, cumin, paprika, pepper, cinnamon, and cloves.
Sprinkle ribs with spice mixture, rubbing it over entire surface.
Place ribs, bone sides up, in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile,... - 45.7939
In a large kettle heat oil over low heat.
Add onions, zucchini, mushrooms, leeks, garlic, chili powder, mustard seed, cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon.
Saute for several minutes.
Cut canned tomatoes into large chunks.
To the sauteed vegetables add tomatoes,... - 41.7441
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Combine fruits and peel in bowl; add beer and let stand for at least 1 hour.
Beat eggs with brown sugar and add fruit-beer mixture.
Stir in nuts, crumbs, and suet.
Sift dry ingredients and spices; stir into fruit mixture.
Turn into 4 well-greased pint or two... - 48.0799
Spicy Plum Pudding
1. In a large sized bowl, combine all the fruits and soak overnight in brandy or rum.
2. In medium sized flour, sieve flour along with spice powders. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine beaten eggs with ale or beer to make 1 pint... - 47.2509
Hot Fruit Punch
This Hot Fruit Punch is fabulous ! Try this Hot Fruit Punch for a dessert on a cold winter evening and tell me if you like it ! - 30.7186
Beef Roast With Dried Fruit
Place sliced onions in bottom of crock pot and place roast on top (cut in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
Cover with dried fruit.
Mix remaining ingredients except apple rings and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours. - 34.7682
Hot Fruit Punch
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients except orange slices
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Garnish with orange slices
4. Serve hot directly from slow cooker. - 40.354
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a basin.
2. Dredge the candied fruit, raisins and nuts with a little of the flour mixture and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with butter and line the base with... - 50.9156
Lamb Rogan Josh
The aroma of curry dishes tickles any food lover's palate. It is a very common dish in the countries of India, Pakistan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. The Indian cuisine has made plenty of influences in the food that people around the world enjoy and... - 45.3161
1) In a deep mixing bowl, sift the flour and make a dent in the center.
2) Gradually pour in the beer and, stirring gently, slowlyincorporate the flour.
3) Knead until the mixture is smooth, but do not beat or oven mix.
4) Keep the batter aside... - 44.3572
Beef Crepes With Sour Cream Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Beer Crepe Batter.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion until transparent.
Add the beef, tomato paste, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is... - 43.5133
1.Combine rice bran, dried fruit, brown sugar, orange rind, orange juice, 4 tablespoons of stout, and water in a bowl.
Cool slightly, cover and stand overnight.
2.Stir in margarine, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cardamom.
Spoon mixture into a lightly... - 41.9294
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Do you want to try an easy to make but great in taste Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce recipe? Dish is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. In a fair 180 minutes you can prepare dish. Use the freshest of plum available to get a flavorful dish. I am... - 52.6945
Pumpkin Porter Scones
Pumpkin porter scones are the tasty dessert full with fruits, beer and nuts. Try this recipe and surprise your family and friends. - 105.648
Beef Mole Chili
Beef Mole Chili is a perfect dish for dinner. The Chef shows how to make this dish in an easy manner. I'm sure you will enjoy eating this as a meal with your family. - 126.417
Chilled Cherry Borsch
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Strain mixture through a sieve, and discard spices.
Return mixture to saucepan.
Stir in beers and cherries, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce... - 43.2878
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.5574
1) In a large mixing bowl add in the breadcrumbs, grated apple, ale or milk., flour, eggs, mixed spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, shredded suet, brown sugar, carrot, candied peel, almonds, currants, raisins, sultanas, prunes or apricots, lemon rind and lemon... - 48.1255
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 53.8753
I like to make this chili in two steps. I first braise the beef for 3 1/2 hours and I refrigerate it overnight. This allows all the flavors to meld and the final result is amazing. However, if you do not want to do that and would rather eat it the day you are... - 139.619
A delicious chicken dish that can be made as hot or as mild as you wish - a perfect meal for curry lovers who want to keep it simple. Taste our Butter Chicken recipe - 53.1846
Yummy Christmas Pudding
The mixture will fill two 1.1 1/2 pt basins (flat-bottom bowls).
Place the dried peel, sultanas (golden raisins), raisins and currants in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Cook on high for 4 minutes. Let it stand for 1 hour.
Strain and replace the... - 39.2294
Corned Beef & Red Cabbage With Brown Bread By Good Food Ireland
An old favourite in Ireland, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Kevin Aherne of Sage Restaurant puts a modern twist on this classic dish. Using red cabbage with additional vegetables, herbs and spices; this is delicious served with Beamish Brown Bread. Visit this link... - 140.701