- » Cinnamon Basmati Rice
Cinnamon Basmati Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon basmati rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon basmati rice recipes.
Spiced Basmati Rice
1. Place rice in sieve; rinse under cold water. Transfer to a bowl; add water to cover. Let soak for 15 minutes. Drain.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, ginger, cinnamon and bay leaf; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until... - 28.8293
Basmati Rice Pilaf
You should definitely try this Basmati Rice Pilaf recipe. Basmati Rice Pilaf is a meal all by itself. Save it for sure! - 24.3045
Coconut Basmati Rice
In a heavy saucepan with a tighdy fitting lid, bring the water to a boil.
While the water heats, rinse the rice well.
When the water boils, stir in the rice and all of the remaining ingredients.
Return to a boil.
Stir, cover, reduce the heat to low, and... - 36.3976
Basmati Rice With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, and drain it.
2. Place the rice in a saucepan with the cinnamon, cardamoms, peppercorns and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Add 3 cups of water, salt to taste and the olive oil. Bring to the boil over a high... - 38.1564
Spiced Basmati Rice
1) Wash the rice and keep in a bowl.
2) Add cold water and allow the rice to stand in water for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the rice and keep aside.
4) Take the rice, salt or salt substitute, cinnamon stick, cumin, bay leaf and water in a... - 40.1847
Curried Basmati Rice And Chicken
1. In a large Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-low heat and sautÃ© onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
2. Add the garlic and gingerroot and saute them, stirring them constantly, such that the garlic is fragrant.
3.... - 47.2643
Fragrant Basmati Rice
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, and stir. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. - 30.0162
Basmati Rice Pilaf
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cover the rice with cold water and stir with your fingers until the water becomes cloudy.
Carefully pour off the water, reserving the rice.
Repeat 2 or 3 times, until the water is almost clear.
Cover with... - 46.9574
Fragrant Basmati Pilau
This simple and basic pilau rice is perfect as the base to any Asian curry. The delicious yellow rice is fragrant and lightly spiced and buttery. Preparing pilau using this method is an excellent way of enjoying the taste of basmati rice. The rice comes out... - 87.9121
Fragrant Basmati Rice
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, and stir.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat, and let rice stand 5 minutes. - 30.2658
Perfumed Basmati Rice Swirled With Saffron & Rose Water
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of water, saffron threads and rose water, if desired.
Cover and set aside.
Rinse rice as instructed, Basic Cooked White Rice
Soak rice in 2 cups of water 30 minutes.
Drain well; reserve soaking water.
In a medium-size... - 43.027
Korma Gosht Beef Curry With Basmati Rice
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes until light brown.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in ginger, peppercorns, bay leaves, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom, and almonds;... - 44.8235
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 141.522
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 127.742
1) Wash the rice with cold water, continuously change water and wash till water is clear .
2) Then cover it with lot more cold water and allow it to soak for about half an hour.
3) Allow rice to drain through a colander for half an... - 46.5323
Yellow Fried Rice
Indian recipes uses a lot of spices and this is how it derives it flavors. This sort of a flavorful dish adds zing to even simple dishes like rice. If you want something of this sort, try Manjula's yellow fried rice. She is adding a lot of whole spices for... - 128.33
1. In a pot, add the clarified butter, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and green chillies and saute.
2. Add the carrots and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Next goes in the rice and salt.
4. Add enough boiling water to cook the rice. Cover and cook until the rice... - 0
Indian Vegetable Pulao
The Indian vegetable rice is a complete meal by itself. You may or may not add any side dish to this recipe. It is just perfect, when served with plain yogurt or a plate of fresh salad or savory mango pickle. Within 15 minutes you can serve a great meal for... - 126.139
1. In a large pot combine rice, water and salt, on medium high heat bring the water to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium low and cook the rice for 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked with a covered lid, stir occasionally.
2. Once the rice is... - 14.2657
Hara Bhara Biryani
1)Wash the basmati rice and soak for 1 hour. Cut the mushrooms in half and set aside.
2)In a pressure cooker heat the oil and fry the red onions till golden brown. Add the bay leaf, cardamon and cinnamon and cumin seeds and stir well... - 0
Cinnamon Spiced Rice
So for the first QuickBite of the New Year I thought I'd share a really interesting side dish that's a hit everytime I make it....Cinnamon Spiced Rice.
Now, I know cinnamon and rice don't sound like your conventional combination at first but trust me when I... - 33.6806
Rinse rice in several changes of water before cooking.
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring chicken stock and water to a boil.
Add rice, cinnamon, bay leaf and salt; stir.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Add turmeric or saffron and... - 39.6605
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Carrot Baby Corn Rice
In a cooker add 2 tsp of Oil when it is hot add Cloves and Cinnamon stick and washed Basmati Rice and fry till the water evaporates. Add 2 cups of Water and Salt to the Rice and allow 1 whistle to come.And allow Rice to become cool. In a Kadai add... - 35.3535
Rice And Vermicelli
1. Heat oil and butter in a saucepan. Add vermicelli and rice and saute about 3 minutes or until vermicelli is browned and rice is translucent.
2. Add cinnamon, cumin, currants and salt. Stir in water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 to 20... - 26.0904
Indian Style Brown Rice
Brown Rice has a unique taste. The peppercorns, cardamoms with sugar gives the Brown Rice a mouth fillings taste. - 39.9174
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Stir fry cinnamon, cardamom pods and cloves for few seconds.
3. Stir fry onions for 10 minutes until golden.
4. Add garlic, ginger and rice and stir-fry for 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
5. Stir in the stock and season with... - 45.8907
1) In a pan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in the shallots and while stirring, cook for 10 minutes without browning.
3) Mix in the spices and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add in the garlic and rice and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
5) Add in the stock and... - 47.4941
Firstly, drain the soaked and washed rice and keep aside.
Heat ghee in a large saucepan. once the ghee is hot add all the whole garam masalas(cloves + cardamom + bay leaf+ cinnamon) and saute for half a min. Add the ginger garlic and stir for some more time.... - 36.3659
1. Wash and drain rice. Keep aside.
2. In heavy based medium saucepan, heat oil, add cinnamon, cloves, as they pop, add onion, saute till transparent, add Sambar sauce, rice.
3. Stir on high for 2 mins. Add salt and 3 cups boiling water, stir, bring to... - 37.2395
Tahiri has a fine taste. Tahiri gets its taste from rice mixed with garam masala and flavored by spices. Tahiri is loved by many food lovers. - 43.7995
One of the tasty and healthy pulao recipes. - 49.4877
Nice N Spicy Savory Rice
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Rinse and soak the basmati rice for 10 mins.
2. Heat a large, flameproof casserole. Add the oil, then the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook on a low heat until the onion is soft.
3. Add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom pods... - 40.9024
Rice Pilaf With Dates And Almonds
In a large heavy skillet, heat the butter and oil.
Saute the onions and garlic on medium heat until just tender.
Finely chop the bell pepper, and add it to the sauteing onions.
Stir in the turmeric, cinnamon, and allspice or nutmeg.
Finely chop the dates, and... - 39.9366
Vegetable Sparkled Rice
1. In a strainer, rinse rice with cold water.
2. In a large heavy pot, heat butter and oil over low heat.
3. Stir in onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, cinnamon stick, and cloves.
4. Stir and cook over medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes... - 49.074
Hyderabadi Dum Chicken Biryani
Mix the plain yogurt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, ginger paste, garlic paste and cumin powder and marinate the chicken in this mixture for 1 hour.
Add sliced onions, mint and salt to the marinated chicken.
Put 50 gms ghee or oil,... - 47.1719
Wash and soak rice in water for one hour.
Heat ghee in a pah and fry onion till dark brown.
Add garam masala, caraway seeds and rice.
Add salt and enough water to cook the rice.
Cover with a lid containing water.
Cook over low heat.
Add some water from lid if... - 33.2012
Aromatic Basmatl Rice
1. Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the cinnamon, bay leaves, cardamom pods and black peppercorns for 30 seconds.
2. Add the rice and salt and enough water to cover the rice by 2.5 cm/1 inch. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, bring to the boil and... - 25.1386
A basic recipe for a flavourful staple food. - 0