- » Cinnamon Basil Honey
Cinnamon Basil Honey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon basil honey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon basil honey recipes.
Cinnamon Basil And Honey Pumpkin Pie
Are you looking for a Pumpkin Pie recipe that is not commonplace but tastes as good as the classic? Then watch this video. Ramona Werst makes a few interesting changes to the traditional recipe for a Pumpkin Pie that is delicious and very different from what... - 133.602
You May Also Like!
Lightly salt and pepper beef.
In skillet over moderate heat, fry beef cubes until browned.
Transfer meat to ovenproof dish.
In the same skillet, fry onions for5 minutes until soft, but not browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients (except bread); bring to a... - 43.734
Basil And Peanut Chicken
1. To cook the chicken, dust it with cornstarch.
2. In large frying pan, heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil to medium temperature, add chicken and cook, turning, for about 30 minutes such that brown on all sides and fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Remove... - 47.6396
Combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, celery, spices, and herbs in a 5-quart heavy-bottom pot and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Press mixture through a sieve.
Add vinegar and honey to pureed mixture and simmer, uncovered, until mixture is reduced to half its... - 34.2009
Graham Cracker Crumble
This is one of our many simple, no-bake desserts that anyone can create. This dessert has the flavor of a baked tart without the baking. The crumble is made the same way you'd make a crust but we use it on top of poached fruit, instead of under it. Top with... - 123.644
Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat oil.
Cook onions, celery and mushrooms 4 minutes.
Add soy beans, sunflower seeds and peanuts.
Continue cooking 5 minutes.
Pour in tomatoes, cream of tomato soup, tomato juice and paste.
Add leeks and bell peppers.
Bring to a... - 41.8882
Saturday Night Tomato Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter starts to foam, stir in the flour and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Taking pan off the heat, gradually pour in the water and stirring continuously, blend to a smooth... - 49.2402
Meatballs With Rice In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
Put the minced beef in a bowl with the grated onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, parsley, mint and pepper and add salt.
Rinse then scald the rice by pouring boiling water over it in a bowl; leave to soak for 5 minutes.
Drain and add to the beef and mix all the... - 43.7246
Medieval Parsley Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup of warm water. Stir in honey. Let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining water and 3 cups of flour. Beat with a wooden spoon, about 200 strokes. Cover with a damp cloth and set in a warm place. Let rise until double in... - 40.885
Jashoda's Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all the ingredients and stir to mix well.
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Reduce the flame and allow the sauce to simmer for 30... - 43.2749
Chicken In Pineapple Shell
1. Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl. Add chicken to the prepared marinade. Keep aside covered for 5-6 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Cut a thin slice lengthways from a fresh pineapple. Scoop out leaving a thin wall around. Use about 1/4 cup... - 37.9183