- » Cinnamon Applesauce Dough
Cinnamon Applesauce Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon applesauce dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon applesauce dough recipes.
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 48.8399
Applesauce Raisin Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, and egg thoroughly.
Stir in applesauce.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients and stir in.
Mix in raisins and nuts.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
Bake... - 37.6382
Applesauce Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and brown sugar in large bowl until creamy; beat in applesauce and vanilla extract.
3. In separate bowl, sift flour again along with baking soda, cinnamon,... - 35.7763
Warm the applesauce.
Place in a mixing bowl and stir in yeast, oil, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Gradually add flour to make a soft dough.
Knead until smooth.
Place in a greased bowl, cover with a cloth, and let rise in a warm place.
In small... - 43.8644
Mix shortening, sugar, and eggs thoroughly.
Stir in coffee and applesauce.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix dry ingredients and stir into applesauce mixture.
Chill at least 2 hr.
Heat oven to 400° (mod hot).
Drop rounded... - 37.4534
Mix all ingredients except glaze. (If dough is soft, cover and refrigerate.) Heat oven to 375°.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet Bake until almost no indentation remains when touched, about 10... - 35.0385
Applesauce Cobbler Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in small bowl with electric mixer at high speed; stir in applesauce, corn syrup and cinnamon until well blended.
2. Sift flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt into medium-size bowl; cut in... - 34.2798
Applesauce Cobbler Cake
1 In a small bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy.
2 Stir in the applesauce, corn syrup and cinnamon until well blended. Set aside for topping.
3 Into a medium-size bowl, sift flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.... - 46.187
Irish Applesauce Cake
1) Grease a pan.
2) Mix the flour, sugar, egg yolks, butter and rind together and divide into 2 equal parts.
3) Press 1 part into the pan.
4) Mix the applesauce and spices and spread over the dough.
5) Sprinkle in the remaining dough... - 45.5161
Applesauce Tea Bread
1) Mix together the flours, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon powder and keep aside
2) Add in the egg, milk and applesauce and mix well to combine to form a dough
3) Place into a non stick bread pan
4) Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes till done
5) Turn... - 41.0133
Put the cereal into the bowl of a food processor or blender and process to the consistency of finely ground nuts.
Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add the dry ingredients.
Mix together with a fork, making sure to blend well.
Add the apple sauce and... - 44.7264
Applesauce Pecan Rolls
Prepare roll mix according to directions on package, adding 2 tblsp. sugar.
Cover; let rise until doubled in bulk.
Meanwhile add 2 tblsp.butter to applesauce; cook 10 minutes to evaporate some of the liquid, stirring occasionally.
Melt remaining 4... - 39.8892
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick baking sheet or line a baking sheet with baking sheet liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, if using.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together... - 42.3423
Whole Wheat Whey Protein Banana Bread
If you are tired of drinking high protein smoothies, here is a high protein banana bread recipe by Big Andy, the host of buybulkwhey. He is making Whole Wheat Whey Protein Banana Bread for a high protein breakfast. The recipe is so easy that you don’t have... - 116.962
Apple Sauce Gingerbread Cookies
Sift together flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
In bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat margarine, sugar and molasses until creamy.
Alternately blend in dry ingredients and apple sauce.
Cover and chill dough for... - 44.2445
Cinnamon Candy Cherry Cobbler
Combine sugar, candies, cornstarch, water, and cherry juice in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thick.
Add cherries and pour into 8x8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Add 3... - 40.9341
Light, fluffy praline biscuit is a total treat to eat and tastes great when served fresh out of the oven. In this video recipe, Betty shows how to whomp up this delectable treat in a couple of simple steps. Serve these oven fresh goodies to your guests or... - 102.973
Easy Apple Strudel
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Mix the applesauce, raisins, granulated sugar, bread crumbs, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
Spread 1 sheet of the phyllo dough on a piece of wax paper.
Cover the remaining dough with a damp cloth... - 43.1576
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 2 cookie sheets with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl blend applesauce, dry Butter Buds, sugar, Egg Beater, and pumpkin.
Add flour, baking soda, spices, and lite salt.
Mix well and stir in Grape-Nuts.
Chill dough 30... - 41.0064
Combine flour, spices, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Combine honey, oil, and molasses.
Stir into flour mixture.
Stir baking soda into applesauce.
When it foams, stir into flour mixture.
The batter should be firm enough to use a teaspoon to... - 45.6115
This praline muffin recipe bring syou the joy of praline in a snacky little bake. Flavored with apple sauce and cinnamon, it has the hidden appeal of crunchy nut halves. A special muffin with a difference, it is fondly called the praline buffin! - 41.5593
Cottage Cheese Breakfast Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Combine all filling ingredients and place in an 8- X 8-inch baking dish coated with vegetable pan spray. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool.
3. Place crescent rolls on cookie sheet; spread out into thin squares of dough. Brush with... - 37.7925
Soft Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, mix thoroughly, and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
Mix until the sugar is completely... - 45.6284
Alaska Molasses Cookies
1. Spoon applesauce onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels,-spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels,- let stand 5 minutes. Scrape into a bowl using a rubber spatula.
2. Combine the applesauce, 1 cup sugar, and butter,- beat... - 34.2448
Chris's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar; add honey and eggs, and blend thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients except oatmeal and raisins.
Stir into the egg mixture.
When thoroughly mixed, add vanilla,... - 43.0691
Decorative Ribbon Spice Balls
Combine first 5 ingredients, blending well.
Stir in applesauce; mix well.
(Mixture will be stiff.) Roll into 12 smooth balls about the size of walnuts.
Fold a 12-inch length of ribbon in half (shiny side to the outside), and use a thin crochet hook or hooked... - 36.8669
Flaky Apple Wreath
1) Cut the butter into the flour till it resembles cornmeal.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg and enough cream to measure 1/2 cup liquid.
3) Add over the flour mix and gently toss till a firm dough is formed.
4) Divide into 4 equal parts and shape into... - 48.2208
Danish Pastry Wreath
Beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth.
Fasten a sheet of waxed paper to a smooth surface with a little water.
Spread butter/flour mixture on waxed paper to form an 8 x 12-inch rectangle.
Transfer waxed paper to a cookie sheet and refrigerate.
Warm the... - 40.3368
Blend honey and oil.
Add egg and fruit.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Stir into fruit mixture.
Dough should be of drop consistency.
If too thick, add more fruit; if too thin, add more flour.
Drop by teaspoons onto lightly oiled cookie... - 41.5756
Apple Spice Swirls
To make syrup: combine apple juice, granulated sugar and lemon juice.
Simmer for 10 minutes; reserve.
To make pastry: combine flour, salt and baking powder.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add oats and milk, mixing lightly until... - 42.155
Peach Crab Lantern
Skin peaches (skin will slip off easily if you let peaches stand in boiling water a few minutes), remove pits, and cut in slices about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook sugar and water together for several minutes, then add peach slices and cinnamon.
Continue cooking... - 42.6591
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder salt, cinnamon, sugar and oats.
Add to the dry mixure, the oil, egg, water, milk, honey, vanilla and the optional ingredients you desire.
Stir until all ingredients are... - 36.3898
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714