- » Cinnamon Applesauce
Cinnamon Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon applesauce recipes.
Working with apples during their peak in flavor and mixing them with a hint of spice makes this applesauce a two thumbs up. - 55.2877
Applesauce Cinnamon Crown
Dissolve candies in water over low heat.
Re move from heat.
Add gelatin; stir until dis solved.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Chill until firm. - 30.826
Applesauce Cinnamon Toast
Applesauce cinnamon toast is a lovely toast recipe made with sprinkled applesauce and cinnamon. Increacibly easy to prepare, the applesauce cinnamon toast is made under the broiler to a desired crispness. - 22.1215
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve gelatin and red hots in 3 cups boiling water, stirring until they dissolve.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice and salt.
Chill until set in a square 8 x 8 x 1 1/2-inch pan or gelatin mold. - 27.9386
Cinnamon Applesauce Revel
Cinnamon apple sauce revel is a chilled and frozen dessert made with gelatin base. Flavored with apple sauce spruced up with cinnamon candies, the cinnamon applesauce revel has whipped cream and walnuts in it too. It can be served with additional whipped... - 37.6459
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, toss together the apples, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 hours, or until the apples are very tender. Mash up the apples with a potato masher. Stir in the cinnamon. - 22.1501
Microwave Cinnamon Applesauce
Place 1 can (1 lb.) applesauce in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Stir in 1/3 cup artifically flavored cinnamon candy.
Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir and let stand 5 minutes. - 20.5065
1. Peel the apples, and cut them into 1/2-inch chunks. Place the apple chunks and juice concentrate in a 3-quart pot, and stir to combine. Cover and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
2. Using... - 20.1152
Cinnamon Spiced Applesauce
In a slow electric crockery cooker place the sliced apples.
Combine the sugar and ground cinnamon; mix thoroughly with apples.
Add water and lemon juice.
Cover and cook on low heat setting for 5 to 7 hours or on high heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2... - 27.043
Microwave applesauce at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes in a 1-cup glass measure or individual serving dishes suitable for microwaving.
Garnish with cinnamon or a few red hot candies. - 17.3445
Easy Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve candies in boiling water, add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Add cold water and applesauce.
Chill in a ring mold.
Unmold and fill center with cottage cheese. - 27.8618
Chunky Cinnamon Applesauce
1. Pare and core the apples, then cut them into 1-inch chunks. In a large stainless steel or enameled stockpot, bring the apples, water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and cinnamon sticks to a full rolling boil over moderate heat. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer,... - 33.4989
Heat cinnamon candies and water, stirring frequently, until candies are melted.
Pour on gelatin in bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in applesauce.
Pour into 3 or 4 cup mold or into baking pan 8 X 8x2 inches.
Chill until firm.
Try a garnish of... - 27.1479
One Minute Cinnamon Applesauce
1. In a blender, add the apples with a liittle cinnamon and process on low speed until smooth, scrape the sides of the container as you go along
2. Serve as appropriate - 22.7564
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve gelatin and candy in boiling water.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice, and a dash salt.
Chill till partially set.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Blend remaining ingredients; spoon atop; swirl through salad to marble.
Cut in 9 squares. - 37.2794
Cinnamon Applesauce Recipes By Category
Cinnamon Applesauce Dish: