- » Cinnamon Apple Tea Bread
Cinnamon Apple Tea Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon apple tea bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon apple tea bread recipes.
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 102.008
Tom's Apple Date Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and soda and spices.
4. Stir in the dates and... - 50.2268
Tree Top Mom's Apple Sauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar and cream shortening in it. Cream the mixture using hand mixer and blend in apple sauce.
3. Take a separate bowl and add all dry ingredients and add the apple-sauce mixture. Mix... - 43.1516
Apple Date Nut Cake
For your love of fruits and nuts, this Apple Date Nut Cake is definitely a must try! Great for Sunday brnches and tea time snacks this Apple Date Nut Cake is so flavorful that anyone would want to have again and again. - 50.0648
Stir together apples, nuts, and sugar.
Let stand, stirring often, until juicy-about 1 hour.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add apple mixture and stir well.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Turn into two greased and floured 1-pound coffee... - 49.4796
Apple strudel is a classic apple dessert recipe that is well worth the labors of preparation. Wrapped in phyllo dough, the apple strudel is a baked dessert with an apple and cinnamon filling made crispy with bread crumbs and sugar. Cut in slices and dusted... - 46.2579
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, apple, spice, raisins and nuts. Keep aside
4. Dust a large work table, with flour.
5. Roll out strudel dough into a... - 49.8724
1) In a mixing basin, sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples and coarsely chop the walnuts.
3) Mix with the sultanas, sugar and cinnamon or mixed spice.
4) Mix together the egg, water... - 49.1609
Oatmeal Apple Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease 12 muffin tins by spraying them with baking or cooking spay.
3. On a wax paper or into a dry bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, salt and spiced.
4. In a medium mixing bowl bread in egg... - 47.9926
1) Apples are chopped coarsely.
2) The chopped apples are cooked along with honey and cinnamon in a pot.
3) The apples are cooked (for about 5 minutes) till they are tender and fragrant.
4) The bread slices are toasted and placed on... - 41.0476
Honeyed Apple Butter
Peel, core, and coarsely chop the apple.
Put it in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan with the remaining ingredients, cover, and cook over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
Check occasionally to see that the apple is not sticking to the... - 26.4969
Easy Apple Strudel
Finely slice apple quarters crosswise.
Place in bowl and toss with sugar, nuts, raisins, lemon rind and cinnamon; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on damp tea towel.
Cover remaining phyllo with damp cloth.
Brush sheet with some of the butter; sprinkle with... - 43.2117
Individual Apple Strudels
The Individual Apple Strudels is a tasty dish that you can serve for a tea party or to your family on a lazy weekend afternoon! Try this wonderful Individual Apple Strudels recipe! - 47.1898
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 137.173
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.9404
1. Grease a 2-pound cake tin and line the bottom with wax paper. Keep aside.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot, place a metal stand or rack.
3. In a bowl or on wax paper, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and powder and all the ground... - 48.1927
Fruit Stuffed Rib Roast
Place roast, rib side down; cut pockets between rib bones.
Season with salt and pepper.
Drain apples reserving juice; finely chop apples.
Add water to reserved juice to equal 1 cup liquid; set aside.
In a skillet cook ground pork till browned; drain.
Stir in... - 37.9942
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Line 3 to 4 bread tins using 2 layers of aluminum foil, then 1 layer waxed paper.
2. Sift flour with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, soda, and salt.
3. Coat the citron, raisins and cherries with some of the flour mixture.
4. Put some of the... - 45.9373