- » Cinnamon Apple
Cinnamon Apple Recipes
Cinnamon apple or Cinnamon apple crisp refers to a very popular dish which is believed to have its roots in American cuisine. Cinnamon apple crisp is mostly prepared during the holiday season and is consumed as a ... More »
Apple Cinnamon Waffle With Blueberry And Maple Syrup
Brilliant way to start your day !!! Watch this amazing video to prepare apple waffle with a dash of cinnamon. These waffles taste wonderful, but are simple to make and include self-rising flour instead of yeast. Yummy and delicious, these extraordinary... - 119.353
Homemade Raw Apple Cinnamon Granola - Part 2
Start your day with a bowl of this delicious raw and vegan granola! You may need to put a little work into it but it is definitely worth the process cause the flavor and nutritional benefits of this raw granola are unbelievable. This granola can be used in so... - 114.292
Cinnamon Cranberry Baked Apples And Cinnamon Yogurt
Part one of a three part TV special with acclaimed author Christianne Klein. In the three part special, Christianne shares four recipes for Health, Beauty and Body featuring Cinnamon. Recipes include "Cinnamon Cranberry Baked Apples with Cinnamon Vanilla... - 105.599
Raw Organic Apple Cinnamon Snack
Fitness and health freaks must not miss out on this pure and simple snack made from apples. Health chef Santiago shows how to make Raw Apple Cinnamon snack using organic apples and cinnamon as the key ingredients. Snacking made so easy and healthy! - 96.7273
Cinnamon Apple Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cake... - 50.4632
Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake
Crust: Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and cinnamon.
Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of an 8 in. (20 cm) pie pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Filling: Pour crinamon apple juice in a saucepan.
Sprinkle gelatin over top... - 48.2065
Apple Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In bowl dissolve yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water (115° to 120°).
Add egg, cake mix, and salt; beat till smooth.
By hand, stir in enough flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured surface till smooth.
(Dough will be sticky.) Place in greased bowl; turn... - 47.214
Apple Cinnamon Pie
This apple cinnamon pie is a classic american dessert made with cooking apples and flavored with cinnamon. Prepared with a base of flour, butter and sugar, the apple cinnamon pie is filled with apple slices, sugar, cinnamon powder and a little lemon juice.... - 45.9426
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Ring
To make Sweet Dough, in small bowl, dissolve yeast in water; set aside until foamy.
Meanwhile, heat milk in small saucepan; add sugar, butter and salt.
Cool to warm (110°F).
In large bowl, combine milk mixture, yeast mixture, eggs and flour, stirring until... - 44.6824
Cinnamon Apple Fritters
1. Take a shallow bowl, add egg, salt, sugar and cinnamon and beat well.
2. In a small bowl, sieve in flour with baking powder. Add to egg mixture alternating with milk and whisk. Keep aside for 10 minutes and then stir.
3. Take a deep saucepan or... - 44.2152
Cut a strip of peel around the top of each apple.
Place apples in a round, 2-quart microwave casserole or microwave ring mold.
Fill apples with raisins.
In a 1-quart microwave bowl, place brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/2 cup... - 44.1292
Cinnamon Apple Rolls
Dissolve yeast in apple juice in large bowl; let stand 1 minute.
Mix in 2 cups of the flour, 1/3 cup sugar, the salt, shortening and egg; beat vigorously with wire whisk until well blended.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn... - 44.0005
Apple And Cinnamon Crepes
1 Warm some plates in the oven.
2 In a bowl, mix the flours together.
3 Create a hollow in the centre and break the egg into it.
4 Whisk it into the flour together along with the milk and water mixture, adding a little at a... - 43.7027
Cinnamon Apple Custard
Beat eggs with salt until foamy and well blended.
Peel, core, and chop apples.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Toss to completely mix.
Scald the milk.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar replacement and fructose.
Gradually beat milk into egg... - 43.5948
Cinnamon Apple Skillet Cobbler
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon margarine in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until mixture is golden, stirring frequently.
Combine apples, cornstarch, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon lemon rind; toss gently.
Layer apple mixture... - 43.5224
Cinnamon Apple Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Grease and line a 23 cm / 9 in sandwich cake tin. Place the eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and beat with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousse-like. (When the whisk is lifted, a trail should remain on... - 42.5315
Apple Cinnamon Tart
Apple Cinnamon Tart has a fine taste. Apple Cinnamon Tart get its taste from oats mixed with apple juice and apples. Apple Cinnamon Tart is cherished by many people. - 42.5309
Baked Cinnamon Apples
Wash and dry apples.
Carefully cut around core of each apple without cutting through to bottom; remove core.
Make 1/2-inch (1 cm) deep cuts around middle of each apple in 3 or 4 places to allow apples to expand while cooking.
In small bowl, mix together... - 42.34
Apple Cinnamon Crunch
1) In a saucepan, heat the applesauce, cinnamon candies and food coloring, until the candy is dissolved; allow to cool.
2) Stir into the ice cream and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
3) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
4) In a large bowl,... - 42.1681
Apple Cinnamon Twists
Generously grease two 9 or 8-inch square or 11x7-inch pans.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, salt and dry yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat milk, water, 1/4 cup margarine and honey to very warm... - 42.1568
Cinnamon Apple Streusel Bars
Cevnamony Apple Streusel Bars has a fine taste. Cevnamony Apple Streusel Bars gets its taste from cracker crumbs mixed with flour and flavored with cinnamon. - 41.4586
Cinnamon Apple Farina
1) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2) In this, gradually add the farina, currants, cinnamon and salt. Mix gently.
3) Over medium heat, cook this for 2 to 3 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed and the mixture becomes thick. Stir... - 41.1973
Cinnamon Apple Swirl
Scald milk; stir in 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture and eggs.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on well-floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5... - 41.1545
Apple And Cinnamon Flapjacks
1. Preheat gas oven to 170°C.
2. In a square tin line greaseproof baking paper.
3. In a heavy based saucepan add low fat spread, syrup and sugar.
3. Heat over medium flame. Keep stirring to melt and blend the ingredients well.
4. Mix... - 41.0539
Apple Crcjmb Dessert
Arrange apples in square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Mix flour, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, the salt, baking soda and egg with fork until crumbly.
Spoon over apples.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Microwave margarine... - 40.5022
Apple Cinnamon Waffles
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, sugar and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks; add milk.
Combine with dry mixture.
Add apples and melted butter.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter.
Bake until golden brown in hot waffle iron. - 40.1704
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In an 1-quart casserole, place 1/2 of the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, add the applesauce and candies.
4) Spread 1/2 of the mixture over the potatoes in the casserole.
5) Repeat the alternate... - 39.8892
Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line 12 muffin tin cups with paper liners; set aside.
5. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
4. In a medium-size bowl stir together the oats, buttermilk and yogurt.
5. In a large... - 39.7103
Cinnamon Apple Pieces With Vanilla Sauce
To make the sauce, heat the 1 cup half-and-half and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until boiling.
Whisk cornstarch into the remaining half-and-half.
Add to saucepan and stir.
Reduce temperature to a simmer.
Continue cooking, stirring often,... - 39.3615
Apple Cinnamon Crunch
Combine applesauce, candies, and food coloring.
Heat till candy is dissolved; cool.
Stir into ice cream.
Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
Thoroughly combine topping mix and cake mix from cinnamon streusel coffee cake mix.
Lightly press half the mixture into... - 38.9506
In 12-inch skillet combine sugar, water, and candies. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Heat till candies dissolve.
Reduce heat to maintain gentle rolling boil (250°).
Brush apple rings with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Add 8 to 10 apple rings; cook in... - 38.7426
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
2) In 1-quart casserole add half of the potatoes.
3) Mix together applesauce and candies.
4) Spread half of the mixture over potatoes.
5) Repeat making potato and applesauce layers.
6) In a bowl mix sugar,... - 38.193
Apple Cinnamon Tart
Heat candies, water and corn syrup to boiling in 1-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered about 5 minutes or until candies are almost dissolved.
Pour into ungreased round pan, 9 x 1 1/2 inches; cool.
Heat oven to 425°.
Layer half of the apples,... - 37.7606
Stuffed Cinnamon Apples
Pare and core apples.
Cook candies in water till dissolved.
Add apples and cook slowly, uncovered, till just tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Turn once during cooking.
Chill apples in syrup several hours; turn once while chilling.
Blend cream cheese, milk, and... - 37.7287
Cinnamon Apple Slice
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the suet, then bind to a dough with the water.
Chill for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the apple, sultanas, demerara sugar and cinnamon.
Roll out the dough to a 34 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch rectangle.
Spoon the... - 37.4287
Holiday Cinnamon Apple Mold
In saucepan, heat cinnamon candies in boiling water until dissolved, stirring constantly.
Add gelatin; stir to dissolve.
Stir in applesauce.
Pour half of gelatin mixture into 9x5 inch loaf pan; chill until firm.
Cool remaining gelatin until slightly... - 37.2085
Apple Cinnamon Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture... - 37.0834
Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Salad
Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Salad - I tried this salad last week and it was an instant hit. The recipe is simple and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Give this stuffed apple cinnamon salad a try. - 36.929
Cinnamon Apple Toast
Butter baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar into pan.
Spread butter on toast; arrange buttered side up in pan.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar on toast.
Mix applesauce and raisins; spread on... - 36.9032
Cinnamon Apple Torte
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry as directed except stir cinnamon into flour.
Divide pastry into 6 equal parts.
Roll each into a 7-inch circle; place on ungreased baking sheets.
Prick circles with fork; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Bake until... - 36.7697
Cinnamon Apple Cups
Dissolve gelatin and candy in boiling water.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice, and salt.
Chill till partially set.
Form cream cheese in tiny balls.
Stir cheese balls and nuts into gelatin mixture.
Spoon into small molds and chill till firm.
Serve on... - 36.6518
Apple Cinnamon Dessert
Apple Cinnamon Dessert has a lovely taste. Apple Cinnamon Dessert gets its taste from apple mixed with cheese and flavored with cinnamon. Apple Cinnamon Dessert is loved by many people. - 35.2914
Apple Cinnamon Syrup
Simmer apple juice and cinnamon sticks for 5 minutes.
Mix sugar and water; boil to 260°F (adjust for altitude).
Add apple juice and corn syrup to sugar syrup.
Boil 5 minutes.
Remove cinnamon sticks.
Add lemon juice.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch... - 34.34
Fresh Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
Melt margarine in a heavy frying pan over medium heat.
Add apples and cinnamon stick.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool completely; discard cinnamon stick.
Allow the ice cream to soften in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric... - 33.9371
Cinnamon Apple Whirls
In a saucepan, combine pie filling, fruit juice, butter, nuts, and topping mix from the caramel rolls.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into ll x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Top with caramel rolls.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.3764
Apple Cinnamon Multigrain Cereal
In large saucepan, combine apple juice, water, cereal, salt and cinnamon; bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to medium and boil for 3 minutes.
Add raisins and apple; cook for about 2 minutes or until desired consistency.
Top each serving with... - 33.3684
Apple Cinnamon Popovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray four 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In blender process all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1/4 of batter into each prepared cup. Set cups on baking sheet and bake in middle of center oven rack... - 32.9589
Maple Cinnamon Apple Slices
Place the margarine or butter in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir in the maple syrup, orange juice, and cinnamon.
Add the apples and stir to coat with the cinnamon mixture.
Cover with wax... - 32.0778
1. Wash, peel and quarter apples, remove seeds.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a large heat-resistant non-metallic bowl.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 (614) minutes or until cinnamon candies melt.
4. Place apple quarters in cinnamon mixture... - 31.3058
Apple Cinnamon Conserve
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath. - 31.1017
Rosy Cinnamon Apples
1. In medium skillet, dissolve sugar and candies in hot water, stirring; bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Pare and core apples; arrange on side in syrup.
3. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 minutes. Turn apples; cook 10 to 15 minutes... - 30.5225
Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Combine apple juice, pectin, and several drops food coloring in very large saucepan.
Bring to hard boil.
Stir in sugar and candies.
Bring again to full rolling boil; boil hard 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and skim.
Pour into hot scalded... - 29.5827
Baked Cinnamon Apples
Core apples to within 1/2-inch of the base, leaving the bottoms intact.
Cut off the stem top to fit back into the top of the apple.
Combine the brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and butter and pack into the apple.
Fit the stem end back into the top.
Rotate in... - 28.9407
Cinnamon Apple Refresher
In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Stir in cranberry juice and sugar.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with apple slices if desired. - 28.2707
Frozen Cinnamon Apples
Combine the sugar, water and candies in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the candies are dissolved, stirring frequently.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Peel the apples and cut in halves.
Remove the cores.
Cook the apples, several pieces at a time, in the... - 27.2934
Cinnamon Apple Snack
1. In a bowl, place the apple slices, squeeze lemon juice over it and dust with a pinch of cinnamon
2. Serve as required - 26.559
Cinnamon Apple Treat
Wash, peel thinly and core apples.
Make a syrup of sugar, water and red-hots.
Place apples in the syrup and cook gently 15 to 20 minutes until just tender, turning the apples frequently so all sides become colored.
Serve as an edible garnish for pork roast,... - 26.0383
Hot Apple Cinnamon Fluffs
1. Heat apple juice and pour into 4 mugs.
2. Place marshmallow creme in a bowl and stir in vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Spoon the marshmallow mixture on top of the warm juice - 25.4931
Rosy Cinnamon Apples
Dissolve the candies in the boiling water in a saucepan.
Then add the apples, which have been pared and cored.
Cook slowly until tender when pierced with a fork, turning frequently.
Remove apples to a shallow dish, then add the sugar to the cinnamon syrup,... - 25.3869
Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Combine cider, pectin and candies in large saucepan.
Bring to a full boil.
Add sugar, bring to a full boil and boil two minutes.
Remove from heat and skim off foam.
Pour into jelly glasses and seal with paraffin. - 25.2765
Apple Cinnamon Glazed Turkey
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Apple Cinnamon Glaze: Place the 10 Apple Cinnamon tea bags in a tea cup and pour in 1 cup of boiling water. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags and combine liquid in a sauce pan with corn syrup and brown sugar. Mix well.... - 24.8745
Apple Cinnamon Glazed Ham
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Apple Cinnamon Syrup: Place the 5 Apple Cinnamon tea bags in a tea cup and pour in 1/2 cup boiling water. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags and combine liquid in a sauce pan with corn syrup and brown sugar. Mix... - 24.5921
1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the apple juice concentrate with the cornstarch. Stir to mix, and set aside.
2. Place the apple slices, the remaining apple juice concentrate, and the cinnamon in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring the mixture to a boil... - 23.6038
Hot Cinnamon Apples
Combine the sugar, water, cinnamon candies, and food coloring in a large deep saucepan; bring to boiling, stirring until candies are dissolved.
Add apples to syrup and simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 10 minutes; turn frequently.
Remove from... - 23.3966
Cinnamon Apple Recipes By Category