- » Cinnamon Apple
Cinnamon Apple Recipes
Cinnamon apple or Cinnamon apple crisp refers to a very popular dish which is believed to have its roots in American cuisine. Cinnamon apple crisp is mostly prepared during the holiday season and is consumed as a ... More »
Apple Cinnamon Waffle With Blueberry And Maple Syrup
Brilliant way to start your day !!! Watch this amazing video to prepare apple waffle with a dash of cinnamon. These waffles taste wonderful, but are simple to make and include self-rising flour instead of yeast. Yummy and delicious, these extraordinary... - 123.395
Cinnamon Apple Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cake... - 48.983
Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake
Crust: Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and cinnamon.
Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of an 8 in. (20 cm) pie pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Filling: Pour crinamon apple juice in a saucepan.
Sprinkle gelatin over top... - 45.9273
Cinnamon Apple Fritters
1. Take a shallow bowl, add egg, salt, sugar and cinnamon and beat well.
2. In a small bowl, sieve in flour with baking powder. Add to egg mixture alternating with milk and whisk. Keep aside for 10 minutes and then stir.
3. Take a deep saucepan or... - 44.2834
Cut a strip of peel around the top of each apple.
Place apples in a round, 2-quart microwave casserole or microwave ring mold.
Fill apples with raisins.
In a 1-quart microwave bowl, place brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/2 cup... - 43.4499
Baked Cinnamon Apples
Wash and dry apples.
Carefully cut around core of each apple without cutting through to bottom; remove core.
Make 1/2-inch (1 cm) deep cuts around middle of each apple in 3 or 4 places to allow apples to expand while cooking.
In small bowl, mix together... - 42.7513
Cinnamon Apple Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Grease and line a 23 cm / 9 in sandwich cake tin. Place the eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and beat with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousse-like. (When the whisk is lifted, a trail should remain on... - 42.7091
Cinnamon Apple Rolls
Dissolve yeast in apple juice in large bowl; let stand 1 minute.
Mix in 2 cups of the flour, 1/3 cup sugar, the salt, shortening and egg; beat vigorously with wire whisk until well blended.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn... - 42.2903
Cinnamon Apple Skillet Cobbler
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon margarine in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until mixture is golden, stirring frequently.
Combine apples, cornstarch, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon lemon rind; toss gently.
Layer apple mixture... - 41.4186
Cinnamon Apple Custard
Beat eggs with salt until foamy and well blended.
Peel, core, and chop apples.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Toss to completely mix.
Scald the milk.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar replacement and fructose.
Gradually beat milk into egg... - 41.2563
Cinnamon Apple Farina
1) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2) In this, gradually add the farina, currants, cinnamon and salt. Mix gently.
3) Over medium heat, cook this for 2 to 3 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed and the mixture becomes thick. Stir... - 40.6513
Cinnamon Apple Swirl
Scald milk; stir in 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture and eggs.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on well-floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5... - 39.8459
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In an 1-quart casserole, place 1/2 of the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, add the applesauce and candies.
4) Spread 1/2 of the mixture over the potatoes in the casserole.
5) Repeat the alternate... - 39.5159
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
2) In 1-quart casserole add half of the potatoes.
3) Mix together applesauce and candies.
4) Spread half of the mixture over potatoes.
5) Repeat making potato and applesauce layers.
6) In a bowl mix sugar,... - 38.837
Cinnamon Apple Streusel Bars
Cevnamony Apple Streusel Bars has a fine taste. Cevnamony Apple Streusel Bars gets its taste from cracker crumbs mixed with flour and flavored with cinnamon. - 38.8339
Cinnamon Apple Pieces With Vanilla Sauce
To make the sauce, heat the 1 cup half-and-half and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until boiling.
Whisk cornstarch into the remaining half-and-half.
Add to saucepan and stir.
Reduce temperature to a simmer.
Continue cooking, stirring often,... - 37.5528
Cinnamon Apple Slice
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the suet, then bind to a dough with the water.
Chill for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the apple, sultanas, demerara sugar and cinnamon.
Roll out the dough to a 34 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch rectangle.
Spoon the... - 37.4041
In 12-inch skillet combine sugar, water, and candies. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Heat till candies dissolve.
Reduce heat to maintain gentle rolling boil (250°).
Brush apple rings with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Add 8 to 10 apple rings; cook in... - 37.0316
Stuffed Cinnamon Apples
Pare and core apples.
Cook candies in water till dissolved.
Add apples and cook slowly, uncovered, till just tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Turn once during cooking.
Chill apples in syrup several hours; turn once while chilling.
Blend cream cheese, milk, and... - 36.0822
Cinnamon Apple Torte
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry as directed except stir cinnamon into flour.
Divide pastry into 6 equal parts.
Roll each into a 7-inch circle; place on ungreased baking sheets.
Prick circles with fork; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Bake until... - 35.4052
Holiday Cinnamon Apple Mold
In saucepan, heat cinnamon candies in boiling water until dissolved, stirring constantly.
Add gelatin; stir to dissolve.
Stir in applesauce.
Pour half of gelatin mixture into 9x5 inch loaf pan; chill until firm.
Cool remaining gelatin until slightly... - 35.243
Cinnamon Apple Toast
Butter baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar into pan.
Spread butter on toast; arrange buttered side up in pan.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar on toast.
Mix applesauce and raisins; spread on... - 34.515
Cinnamon Apple Cups
Dissolve gelatin and candy in boiling water.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice, and salt.
Chill till partially set.
Form cream cheese in tiny balls.
Stir cheese balls and nuts into gelatin mixture.
Spoon into small molds and chill till firm.
Serve on... - 34.515
Cinnamon Apple Whirls
In a saucepan, combine pie filling, fruit juice, butter, nuts, and topping mix from the caramel rolls.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into ll x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Top with caramel rolls.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.2272
Maple Cinnamon Apple Slices
Place the margarine or butter in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir in the maple syrup, orange juice, and cinnamon.
Add the apples and stir to coat with the cinnamon mixture.
Cover with wax... - 30.2717
1. Wash, peel and quarter apples, remove seeds.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a large heat-resistant non-metallic bowl.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 (614) minutes or until cinnamon candies melt.
4. Place apple quarters in cinnamon mixture... - 30.1565
Rosy Cinnamon Apples
1. In medium skillet, dissolve sugar and candies in hot water, stirring; bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Pare and core apples; arrange on side in syrup.
3. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 minutes. Turn apples; cook 10 to 15 minutes... - 29.9969
Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Combine apple juice, pectin, and several drops food coloring in very large saucepan.
Bring to hard boil.
Stir in sugar and candies.
Bring again to full rolling boil; boil hard 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and skim.
Pour into hot scalded... - 28.6125
Baked Cinnamon Apples
Core apples to within 1/2-inch of the base, leaving the bottoms intact.
Cut off the stem top to fit back into the top of the apple.
Combine the brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and butter and pack into the apple.
Fit the stem end back into the top.
Rotate in... - 27.0159
Cinnamon Apple Refresher
In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Stir in cranberry juice and sugar.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with apple slices if desired. - 26.643
Frozen Cinnamon Apples
Combine the sugar, water and candies in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the candies are dissolved, stirring frequently.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Peel the apples and cut in halves.
Remove the cores.
Cook the apples, several pieces at a time, in the... - 26.036
Cinnamon Apple Snack
1. In a bowl, place the apple slices, squeeze lemon juice over it and dust with a pinch of cinnamon
2. Serve as required - 25.8626
Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Combine cider, pectin and candies in large saucepan.
Bring to a full boil.
Add sugar, bring to a full boil and boil two minutes.
Remove from heat and skim off foam.
Pour into jelly glasses and seal with paraffin. - 23.5206
Cinnamon Apple Treat
Wash, peel thinly and core apples.
Make a syrup of sugar, water and red-hots.
Place apples in the syrup and cook gently 15 to 20 minutes until just tender, turning the apples frequently so all sides become colored.
Serve as an edible garnish for pork roast,... - 23.3435
Rosy Cinnamon Apples
Dissolve the candies in the boiling water in a saucepan.
Then add the apples, which have been pared and cored.
Cook slowly until tender when pierced with a fork, turning frequently.
Remove apples to a shallow dish, then add the sugar to the cinnamon syrup,... - 23.0718
1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the apple juice concentrate with the cornstarch. Stir to mix, and set aside.
2. Place the apple slices, the remaining apple juice concentrate, and the cinnamon in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring the mixture to a boil... - 22.36
Hot Cinnamon Apples
Combine the sugar, water, cinnamon candies, and food coloring in a large deep saucepan; bring to boiling, stirring until candies are dissolved.
Add apples to syrup and simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 10 minutes; turn frequently.
Remove from... - 21.6275
Cinnamon Apple Recipes By Category