- » Cinnamon Almond Cake
Cinnamon Almond Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon almond cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon almond cake recipes.
Chocolate Almond Cake
Cream shortening and sugar until light.
Blend in beaten egg yolks; mix in mashed potatoes.
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with salt, cinnamon, cloves, and chocolate.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, mixing until smooth.
Mix in ground nut meats... - 41.3496
Vanilla Almond Torte
Unfold the pastry sheet on a floured surface.
Press together at folds and cut in half lengthwise.
Place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Let stand until cool.
Slice cooled pastries in half horizontally.
Whip the cream until stiff... - 42.4403
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Roll the pastry out to fit an 8" flan ring placed on a baking sheet' line the ring with pastry and chill it for fifteen minutes
3. Line the pastry with a sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried... - 43.9225
Eggless Pumpkin Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into two well-oiled or buttered 9-inch layer pans or one oiled 9-inch tube cake pan. Bake the layers for 50 minutes and the tube pan for 1 hour and 25 minutes, or... - 34.7997
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
Cinnamon Twist Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast and 1/8 teaspoon sugar in warm water; set aside.
Combine boiling water, potato flakes, and salt in a large mixing bowl; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, nonfat dry milk powder, and 1/2 cup butter; mix well.
Add eggs and yeast mixture, beating... - 38.2689
Cinnamon Streusel Buttermilk Coffee Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, nutmeg, and 2/3 cup butter.
2. Transfer 1 packed cup of the sugar mixture to a small bowl. Add nuts and cinnamon, mixing well.
3. To the mixture in the large bowl, add egg, buttermilk, baking... - 36.3774
Plum Crumble Cake With Cinnamon Cream
1. Prepare the crumble. Combine the ingredients in a bowl, rubbing the butter in well, and set aside.
2. Using electric beaters cream the butter and sugar together until pale and light and then beat in the eggs a little at a time until creamy. Sift over the... - 38.0115
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Cream the butter and sugar.
Add beaten eggs.
Sift the dry ingredients together and add them alternately with the milk.
Put this in a round, well-greased baking pan.
Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle the cake with the mixture.
Bake the cake at 375°F... - 39.7835
Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is something that will not just interest you but bowl you over! Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake is one of the most delicious and heavenly cake that you have ever tasted. The frosting of maple cream and the topping of toasted... - 128.208
Peach Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking dish and set aside for later use.
1. In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and cream of tartar together.
2. Use pastry blender to cut in shortening for about 1-2 minutes on low... - 45.8222
Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups flour, yeast, salt and sugar.
In a small saucepan, heat water and 1/2 cup butter to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened.
Add eggs; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a... - 46.2903
Break up chocolate ice cream with a fork.
Sprinkle with rum flavoring and nuts.
Press nuts into the ice cream with a warm spoon and set in the freezer.
Work fruits, raisins and cinnamon into the vanilla ice cream and set in the freezer.
Oil a large angel cake... - 35.792
Almond Carrot Cake With Lemon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter with sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Mix in milk, lemon juice, carrots, and ground almonds.
Mix flour with baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg; gradually stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in coconut and chocolate.Turn into greased... - 46.3906
Apricot Almond Coffee Cake
Apricot Almond Coffee Cake has a Sole taste. The apricot and almonds gives the Apricot Almond Coffee Cake Stimulating taste. - 45.1133
Rich Dark Fruit Cake With Almond Icing
Chop the pineapple into 1/4" slices, the cherries in half, and the peel into 1/4" pieces.
Combine chopped fruit and raisins.Pour over the brandy, stir well. Cover and leave overnight. Stir once or twice.
Chop almonds into slivers.
Combine with the pecans.
The... - 47.1895
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.2606
Honey almond cakes are dough cakes kneaded with added almonds. Prepared with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar and honey, the honey almond cakes are baked in the oven and served fresh with sprinkled cinnamon sugar. These cakes are roll like and pinwheel shaped... - 44.038
Angel Cake With Almond Butter Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cut cake into 16 slices with serrated knife. Arrange cake slices accordion-fashion on ovenproof serving plate. Cover with foil; bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
3. Meanwhile, place 12-inch nonstick skillet over... - 34.5354
Fruit And Almond Coffee Cake
Chop the candied fruits and place in a small mixing bowl.
Add the almonds and 1 tablespoon flour and toss until fruits and almonds are coated.
Blend 1/4 cup sugar with the cinnamon.
Sift 2 cups flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
Cream the butter,... - 44.3053
Apricot Almond Coffee Cake
1. Take a 9 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan or a 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and grease it.
2. Take a saucepan and place it on low heat.
3. Combine the snipped apricots and water in the saucepan
4. Simmer the mixture without covering it for 15... - 50.4497
Pear Almond Streusel Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tart pan or springform pan.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine 1 cup flour,... - 45.5941
Beet Cake With Almond Topping
Combine oil and sugar in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, beat until well blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon, add to egg mixture, beating until blended.
Add beets, walnuts, and... - 37.8428
Almond Meringue Cake
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in yolks and vanilla.
Sift flour and salt; add alter-mately with milk.
Spread mixture into a greased 8 in. springform pan.
Topping Beat egg-whites until stiff, gradually add sugar, beating well.
Spread... - 43.0261
Almond Meringue Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Add sugar and salt to beat into the shortening.
4) Beat in egg yolks, vanilla, and milk.
5) Stir in flour and baking powder. Batter will be thin.
6) In another... - 46.3167
Candle Garland Cake
1. Put the cake on the platter. Cover it with the icing, swirling it over the top and sides with a palette knife.
2. Cut a slice off the top of each Clementine and scoop out as much flesh as possible. Dry the clementine skins on kitchen paper. The flesh... - 36.6254
Peachy Almond Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Spray a 8 x 8-inch pan with vegetable spray.
3)In a large bowl, beat the eggs, honey, oil, and almond extract together.
4) In a medium-size bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white... - 45.7049
Almond Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and cream sugar, 1cup, eggs, sour cream and butter in it.
3) Add salt, flour, baking powder and soda. Mix well.
4) Blend in vanilla and almond paste.
5) Pour into greased tube pan.
6) Mix... - 49.0596
Linzer Torte With Cinnamon And Cloves
Preheat oven to 325°.
Blend butter into flour with pastry blender; add almonds, and knead into flour mixture.
Mix sugar with cloves, cinnamon and cocoa, and mix into egg yolks.
Add to flour mixture, kneading dough until smooth and well-blended.
Spread about... - 43.3073
Banana Almond Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 12" x 8 1/2" cake pan and dust it with flour.
3) In a bowl, cream butter by gradually adding sugar.
4) Add eggs one by one and beat well, each time.
5) Drizzle vanilla and combine.
6) In a bowl, sift... - 46.0141
Toasted Almond Fruit Cake
Cover the almonds with boiling water; let stand 5 min.; drain and slip off skins.
Then place the almonds in a large shallow pan with the melted fat and bake to a golden brown in a moderately hot oven of 375º F.—about 20 min.; then chop them... - 40.5669
Apricot Almond Coffee Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F
2 Lightly grease a 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pan or a 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
3 In a saucepan, combine apricots and 1 cup water.
4 Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
5 Let cool.
6 Drain well... - 45.6984
Almond Carrot Cake
Combine almonds, carrots, pineapple and coconut.
Blend together in plastic bag or put through sifter the flours, sugar, soda, spices and salt.
In large bowl, beat eggs with oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture all at once and stir until... - 45.9158
Carrot Almond Cake
Grease a 9- x 2-inch round or a 10- x 6-inch baking dish.
Line the bottom with parchment paper.
Place carrots and almonds in a large bowl; thoroughly blend in bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Combine eggs and sugar in a large mixer bowl.
Beat until lemon... - 42.0645
Apricot Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In saucepan add snipped apricots and water. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Let stand and cool.
4) Drain the apricots reserving liquid.
5) Mix enough milk to liquid to measure 1/2 cup.
6) In a bowl cream... - 42.751
Nova Scotia Black Fruit Cake
Personally, I think that this Nova Scotia Black Fruitcake recipe is the best in the world, that is why I am excited about sharing this with you. I have a weakness for almond, thus I prepare this recipe often. This compelling Nova Scotia Black Fruitcake is the... - 44.0515
Apricot Carousel Coffee Cake
Cover the dried apricots with boiling water and leave to stand for 2 hours.
Roll out the dough to a rectangle 9 inches by 12 inches.
Melt the butte|r or margarine in a small pan and brush all over the surface of the dough.
Chop the soaked apricots and... - 38.8836
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Almond Extract
1) With an electric mixer, cream sugar and butter in a large bowl.
2) Put in the remaining ingredients. Whisk at low speed for 30 seconds and at medium speed 2 minutes.
3) Take a greased 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe square dish.
4) Take a small bowl,... - 47.6484
Apple Cake With Almonds
Apple Cake With Almonds has a mouth watering taste. The dressing of almonds gives the Apple Cake With Almonds a perfect taste. - 47.4555
Almond Tea Cakes
Stir lemon juice into milk.
Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Beat margarine or butter for 30 seconds.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, beating till fluffy.
Add egg and extract; beat well.
Add dry ingredients and milk alternately to beaten... - 41.715
Mix the sugar, butter, salt and milk in a bowl.
Let stand until cool.
Add the eggs and a mixture of the yeast and 3 cups of the flour; mix well.
Combine 1 cup of the flour with the raisins, cherries, almonds, allspice and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix... - 42.7837
Yum Yum Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a cup, mix boiling water and instant coffee crystals until coffee dis solves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, stir... - 39.8881
Moroccan Serpent Cake
1. To make the almond paste, mix the melted butter with the ground almonds and almond essence in a bowl. Add the sugar, egg yolk and rose or orange flower water, mix well and knead until soft and pliable. Chill for 10 minutes.
2. Break the paste into 10... - 39.9878
Rich Cherry And Almond Fruit Cake
Fruitcake has a fine taste. Fruitcake gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and topped with raisins and nuts. Fruitcake is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 46.2556
Traditional Christmas Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 300°F, 150°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and line a 9 in/23 cm round cake tin with four layers of greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour after each... - 45.1482
Soak the raisins in the rum.
Heat the milk to blood heat and pour into the bowl of an electric mixer, crumble in the fresh yeast and stir until it is dissolved. (If using dried yeast, follow the maker's instructions.)
Add the flour, cocoa, 2 tablespoons of... - 48.5975
Sweet Cinnamon Stars
Shake almonds in a clean dry cloth to rub off any loose material, but do not blanch.
Grate almonds moderately fine.
(This requires time and patience, but the characteristic quality can only be obtained by grating.) Grate lemon rind, using only the yellow... - 40.0075
Bananas Foster Cake
Lightly butter the side of a 10-inch cast iron skillet or 10 inch round cake pan.
Melt the 1/3 cup butter in the skillet over low heat.
Remove from heat and add the brown sugar, cinnamon and 2 to 4 tablespoons rum; spread the rum mixture over the bottom of... - 43.77
This Almond Torte is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Almond Torte for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 50.7489
Almond Meringue Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease and dust bottom of two 8X1 1/2-inch cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking flour and salt.
4) In a large bowl, beat the butter or margarine with an electric mixer... - 47.0707
Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers
Who isn't excited about making cookies and this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple, this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is mildly spiced up and evenly... - 45.5683
Laurine's Christmas Cake
Work the shortening with the back of a spoon until light and fluffy.
Add the brown sugar gradually while continuing to work with the back of a spoon until fluffy.
Add the beaten egg yolks and fruit juice, and mix well.
Dissolve the soda in the heated... - 43.9048
Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) round cake tin. Shape one-third of the almond paste into a round slightly smaller than the cake tin. Sift together the flour, salt and spices. Mix the currants, sultanas, peel and cherries.
Cream the butter and sugar together... - 36.5782
English Fruit Cake
1. Prepare a 9-by-3-inch springform pan.
2. In a large bowl, toss currants, raisins, citron, cherries and walnuts with 1/2 cup brandy until well mixed.
3. Preheat oven to 275°F. Sift together flour, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
4. In large bowl, with... - 51.0434
Glazed Pineapple-carrot Cake
You will find the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake a rare treat! Prepare the Glazed Pineapple-Carrot Cake with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 43.9802
Almond Torte is a delicious mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Almond Torte; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 39.7618
Sour Cherry Coffee Cake
Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
Cake: In a food processor or blender, process almonds until finely chopped; set aside.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, then yogurt and almond... - 43.7745
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Grease two eight-inch layer pans. Line the bottoms with waxed paper and grease the paper.
3. Beat the egg yolks until light. Gradually add the sugar and continue to beat until creamy. Beat in the lemon juice, peel,... - 38.1415
In the work bowl place the flour, the cloves, the cinnamon, the almonds which have been previously finely ground in the work bowl, the sugar and the lemon peel, process and add the butter, the lightly beaten egg yolks and the vanilla essence.
Process for 5... - 44.4621
Coconut Crumb Coffee Cake
Mix first seven ingredients together and set aside.
Mix egg, milk and flavorings together.
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl and cut in the .
shortening until very fine.
Stir in egg mixture.
Spread half this batter in a greased square cake pan.
Sprinkle with... - 44.6897
Kentucky Fruit Cake
Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Add butter, and remove from heat.
Cool and drain, reserving liquid in a large mixing bowl.
Set liquid and raisins aside.
Combine pecans and candied fruit, dredge in... - 46.1157
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Grease two cookie sheets.
In a medium size saucepan, heat milk until little bubbles form. Add 3 table-spoons sugar, shortening, and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Beat dissolved yeast and egg into milk mixture. Stir in... - 39.1743
German Turban Cake
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Add milk, 1/3 cup sugar, the salt, margarine, eggs, vanilla and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 4... - 43.2752
Cinnamon Buns & Cheese And Herb Crescents
Cinnamon Filling: Roll out 1 portion of dough into 16- x 8-inch (40 X 20 cm) rectangle.
Combine butter and jam; spread over dough.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter mixture.
Top with almonds.
Roll up, jelly roll-style, from long side.
Cut into... - 42.2716
Mexican Chocolate Cake
This Mexican Chocolate Cake is sure to win a few hearts over. The yummy Mexican Chocolate Cake offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Mexican Chocolate Cake for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 52.5739
Mad Hatter Cheesecake
Have cheese and eggs at room temperature.
Mix well first four ingredients and put aside 1/4 cup of the mixture.
Pat remainder firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, sugar, salt, and flavorings; beat until... - 48.1482
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Combine flour and next 7 ingredients; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until well-blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly... - 44.0539
Mrs. Steidel S Linzer Torte
1. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cloves into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture is mealy.
2. Stir in eggs, almonds, 1/4 cup Kirsch, lemon rind and juice into mixture until... - 36.2651
Danish Coffee Ring
Danish Coffee Ring is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a snack. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Danish Coffee Ring. - 43.0747
Combine water, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a deep saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes until a light syrup forms.
Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole, alternate layers of cake cubes,... - 34.738
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 110.132
Combine pie filling, cinnamon, and extract; spread in a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle cake mix over the top; drizzle with butter; sprinkle with almonds.
Bake in a 375° oven for about 35 minutes. - 27.6918
Chocolate Date And Almond Filo Coil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease a 22cm/8 1/2in round cake tin. To make the filling, melt the butter with the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, then remove from the heat and stir in the remaining... - 38.314
Spiced Almond Crescents
Cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg, grated rind of 1/4 lemon, and the spices.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Grind the hazelnuts.
Add them to the flour along with the bread crumbs and quickly blend with the butter mixture to form a dough.
Allow to... - 44.4709
Almond Blitz Torte
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream shortening and 3/4 cup icing sugar well.
Beat in egg yolks.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in milk and spread in 2 greased and floured 8-inch layer pans.
Beat egg whites until... - 41.0721
Gently press cooked egg yolks through a fine mesh sieve; set aside.
Beat butter in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar, egg, hard-cooked yolks, kirsch, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves.
Beat until... - 46.2935
Tarte De Santiago
Preheat oven to 425Ã‚Â°.
Mix butter with sugar and cinnamon.
Separately, beat eggs with grated lemon rind until foamy.
Grind almonds to fine paste in electric blender or mortar.
Add all but 14 cup almonds and beaten eggs to butter and sugar mixture... - 38.9022
Red Currant Glazed Chocolate Orange Cake
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Arrange a wax paper greased with butter at the base of the pan.
3) Sprinkle flour at the inside of the pan and tap out the excess.
4) Using a food processor,... - 46.9816
Orange And Almond Sponge
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grate the rind from the orange and squeeze out the juice.
Separate the eggs.
Beat egg yolks with the sugar till the mixture is pale and thick.
Sift the flour, salt and spices over the mixture and add the ground almonds, three drops... - 45.3104
Chocolate Almond Squares
Enjoy these Chocolate Almond Squares; they are the simplest of the complicated cookies you can ever make. And needless to say, these Chocolate Almond Squares are so tasty; try them out with your own favorite nuts and flavor and I am sure it's gonna come out... - 46.6704
Almond Meringue Torte
1. Grease two 8x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper; reserve.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in 3/4... - 39.5123
Apple Almond Squares
In mixing bowl cream butter and sugar together; beat in eggs one at a time.
Stir together dry ingredients; stir into butter mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in apples and almonds.
Spread batter in greased 9" (2 L) microproof baking dish.
Cook at 70% power... - 41.4317
1. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom on waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy-light in a large bowl; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour mixture, one third at a time,... - 36.2831
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom on wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour, one third at a time, blending well... - 39.3083
Fruit Cake Drops
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and brandy.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, . blending well to make... - 37.7655
Honey Crunch Cake
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into water; sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Boil milk in a small saucepan.
Stir in remaining sugar and butter; cool.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Add salt, almonds and raisins.
Stir yeast mixture and egg... - 45.3647
Fruit Cake (panforte)
Sift flour with the cocoa and spices.
Mix sugar and honey in a saucepan and boil for three minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Quickly stir in flour mixture and remaining ingredients.
Spread into a lined 9 inch (23 cm) square pan.
Bake in a... - 37.5158
Chocolate Cake Napoleon
Grease a 12-inch (30-cm) long Balmoral pan or a 12x4-inch (30x10-cm) loaf pan; sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F(175°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with... - 45.6385
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 50.4586
Chocolate Almond Roll
Grease a Balmoral pan or a 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan and sprinkle pan with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks, half the sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla and lemon peel into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and... - 43.8639
Fresh Pineapple And Almond Pudding
The fresh pineapple and almond pudding is a homely pudding that can be made with either lady fingers or angel cake slices. Made with cooked pineapple, sugar and ground almonds along with sherry and cinnamon, the fresh pineapple and almond pudding is chilled... - 47.3534
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.1222
Almond Trifles With Mascarpone And Berry Port
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream together the almond paste, butter and sugar.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the rum and extract.
Add the flour, almonds, and baking powder, blending until smooth.
Pour the batter into a parchment-lined... - 39.2189
Almond Topped Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg and extra yolk, almond extract, salt and flour.
Chill until firm.
Roll out on a pastry cloth 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 2 inch circles and in the center of each cookie place a teaspoon of topping made by beating egg whites... - 42.2835
Choco Almond Carrot Torte
1. In a blender, add almonds and blend until finely ground.
2. In a 7 ½ X 5 x 2 ¾ - inch heavily greased tube pan, line with baking parchment.
3. Sprinkle the parchment lightly with bread crumbs and set aside.
4. Over a double boiler,... - 45.5539
Apple Almond Tart With Apricot Glaze
Roll out the pastry, fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable rim, and trim the edge.
Brush the inside of the shell with some of the egg white.
Chill the crust.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Puree the almond filling ingredients, with the egg yolk and the... - 44.0111
Almond Butter Sticks
Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
Mix eggs and flavoring.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with the liquid to the creamed mixture.
Force through a pastry tube or cookie press onto a cold ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in a hot oven (400... - 39.3459
Plum Flan With Almonds
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. Wipe the plums clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon.
4. Coarsely shred the almonds.
5. Preheat the oven... - 43.0559
Danish Spice Cookies
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cake flour, cinnamon powder, allspice powder, clove powder and cardamom powder. Sieve this mixture and keep aside.
2. In a large saucepan, add butter, brown sugar and corn syrup and mix well.
3. Cook over a... - 49.6367