- » Cinnamon Almond
Cinnamon Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cinnamon almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cinnamon almond recipes.
Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Do you lead a hectic life and have been neglecting a healthy diet? Dietician Liz helps you with different ways of eating healthy while you are on the go. She suggests, almonds are best by all means. So, she makes a quick snack Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds... - 114.254
Christmas Cinnamon Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, spices, almonds, milk and butter, mixing them well.
3) Add salt and baking powder to the flour and sift it into the mixture.
4)... - 48.7353
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Roll the pastry out to fit an 8" flan ring placed on a baking sheet' line the ring with pastry and chill it for fifteen minutes
3. Line the pastry with a sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried... - 43.8494
Almond Pancakes With Cinnamon Butter
To make the butter, beat all the ingredients together.
Spoon into pots, level the surface, cover with plastic, wrap and refrigerate.
Remove from the refrigerator at; least 30 minutes before serving.
Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together in a... - 42.7585
Cinnamon & Almond Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar, egg and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press dough... - 42.4074
Cinnamon Almond Refrigerator Cookies
Sift together flour, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Gradually stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir in... - 39.3881
Christmas Cinnamon Stars
1. Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
2. Grate almonds and set aside.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
4. Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beating constantly.
5. Continue beating for 5 min. with an electric beater on medium speed.... - 37.8157
Almond Cinnamon Macaroons
This Almond Macaroon has always been a serial pleaser - serve it to anyone and they would soon love it! Richly flavored with lemon and cinnamon, this Almond Macaroons are so tasty that they can even vbe served for parties as snacks or desserts! Try them and... - 35.7835
Cinnamon Almond Baklava
Combine almonds, sugar, and cinnamon.
Place 8 sheets of phyllo pastry, one at a time, in bottom of an 8 X14 X 2 inch pan, brushing each sheet with melted butter.
Sprinkle top sheet generously with some of the nut mixture and place 2 buttered phyllo sheets on... - 34.4546
Cinnamon Almond Stars
1. In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt with an electric mixer on high speed untiffrofhy. Very slowly beat in sugar, a little at a time, until all hasbeen incorporated and soft peaks form when beaters are raised. Set aside 1/4 cup for... - 30.0031
Almond And Cinnamon Cookies
Beat together the butter and sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in the ground almonds and cinnamon.
Put in teaspoonfuls on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 275° oven for 45 minutes-1 hour.
Cool on a wire rack. - 27.323
Almond And Cinnamon Bastilla
In a skillet melt the butter and add the almonds.
Saute until lightly browned.
Grind the nuts.
Place in a bowl and mix in the sugar and spices.
Set aside. - 25.2894
Cinnamon Almond Bread Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Pulverize almonds coarsely in a blender or food processor. Add sugar and cinnamon just to combine. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
2. Brush bread sticks all over with egg white and roll lightly in almond-sugar mixture. Place on a wire... - 23.0417
Cinnamon Almond Recipes By Category