- » Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a kind of spice that is taken from the inner part of the bark of the trees belongs to the species ‘Cinnamomum’. Cinnamon is famous all over the world with several vernacular names such as ... More »
Delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Ronnie Woo is presenting a video on how to make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! Alright, more often than no, we are confused about what to have for breakfast - cinnamon roll or pancakes. Ronnie here has solved that problem by creating the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. - 137.643
Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn
This is the perfect snack recipe for a movie night at home. Our handsome chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn! Watching corn kernels pop and Ronnie cook is a double treat, ladies. Enjoy! - 134.244
Pecan Toffee Coffeecake
The cake is so tender and moist, the streusel in the centre and top is cinnamon-y and together they taste like a delightful donut! The pecan-toffee topping is this coffee cake's icing on the cake and you will love the salty-sweet combo. This coffee cake is... - 130.408
Homemade Raw Apple Cinnamon Granola
You are going to fall in love with this amazing recipe of raw and vegan breakfast cereal. When you taste the fruit of your labor and patience, you are going to agree that it absolutely worth every bit of effort. No packaged or store-bought granola can come... - 127.928
Apple Cinnamon Waffle With Blueberry And Maple Syrup
Brilliant way to start your day !!! Watch this amazing video to prepare apple waffle with a dash of cinnamon. These waffles taste wonderful, but are simple to make and include self-rising flour instead of yeast. Yummy and delicious, these extraordinary... - 123.395
Banana And Cinnamon Bread
Here comes another cake recipe that deserves a try. This Banana and Cinnamon Bread is the simplest of all the recipes out there. If you like your cakes plain and simple you will love it. Watch this video to learn the easy directions of preparing it. - 118.61
Are you planning to make something sweet? Well before you head out to the grocery store, you must take a look at this cinnamon flop cake recipe. With these simple instructions you can make a scrumptious cinnamon cake with ingredients you probably already have... - 116.858
Homemade Raw Apple Cinnamon Granola - Part 2
Start your day with a bowl of this delicious raw and vegan granola! You may need to put a little work into it but it is definitely worth the process cause the flavor and nutritional benefits of this raw granola are unbelievable. This granola can be used in so... - 115.928
Sweet Cinnamon Buns
Angie is making a very special treat here. She is showing us how to make the cinnamon buns. They are not mightily difficult; you can make them if you have all the ingredients handy. These buns might take a little bit longer time to make them, but they are... - 113.254
Cinnamon Bread Rolls
This is a fine alternative to buying cinnamon bread from the supermarket. A fine video to turn every morning into a special occasion ! Prepare this rich and delicious cinnamon bread and save yourself from any preservatives/additives you may have to take in if... - 112.153
Classic Cinnamon Twirls
Is there any one, who does not like cinnamon rolls or twirls? May be very few, for rest of you, here is an easy recipe of classic cinnamon twirls. These are going to be great treats for any festive occasion. Follow the easy steps and get into the project. - 111.394
Looking for something to satiate your sweet tooth? Check this Cinnamon swirls. This is a delicious sweet that can be had at anytime during the day. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide to making this delicious treat. - 107.093
Cinnamon Cranberry Baked Apples And Cinnamon Yogurt
Part one of a three part TV special with acclaimed author Christianne Klein. In the three part special, Christianne shares four recipes for Health, Beauty and Body featuring Cinnamon. Recipes include "Cinnamon Cranberry Baked Apples with Cinnamon Vanilla... - 105.641
Crispy Cinnamon Wraps
How about dessert? Join Toby as she prepares a crispy and sweet, diabetes-friendly dessert with Won Ton wraps, cinnamon and sugar substitute....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - 102.9
These utterly delicious pastries are great for breakfast or for having with a mid-morning coffee. Your friends will love you forever if you make cinnamon rolls for them! - 98.7576
Raw Organic Apple Cinnamon Snack
Fitness and health freaks must not miss out on this pure and simple snack made from apples. Health chef Santiago shows how to make Raw Apple Cinnamon snack using organic apples and cinnamon as the key ingredients. Snacking made so easy and healthy! - 98.2816
Holiday Condiment With Clove-studded Red Cinnamon Pears
Done to death with apple sauce and tomato chutney? Then try adding this lip-smacking condiment to your holiday table. Betty demonstrates how you can use canned pears and a few cloves to make a colorful sauce that packs a kick and goes well with any selection... - 90.0034
Low Calorie Cinnamon Swirls
Snacks made in low-calorie style are handy for quick health food needs. Check out this video showing how to make low-cal Cinnamon Swirls using a few common pastry ingredients. Ideal to go with shakes, smoothies and health drinks. Great to satiate in-between... - 89.483
Turkey Legs And Spiced Squash
Are you in search of a yummy recipe for dinner? Try this Turkey Legs and Spiced Squash recipe. The dish is totally irresistible and is sure to impress everyone. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare it at home. - 58.9722
Here is a great recipe to make Cinnamon Twists. Best enjoyed as a snack, this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. A family favorite that is feasted upon every weekend, this should not be missed! - 49.9295
Cinnamon Apple Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cake... - 48.983
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In another small bowl, whisk oil, egg,... - 48.3983
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon powder and baking powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.1703
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat well add eggs, one at a time, after each addition.
5. In another bowl sift and measure flour... - 48.0776
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch x 1 ½ inch baking dish and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium... - 48.0674
Glazed Cinnamon Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 47.475
Cinnamon Spiced Banana Nut Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 9" X 5" X 3" loaf pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda.
Make a well in the center of the... - 47.411
Madeleines With Cinnamon
Sift flour into a bowl and rub in butter.
Stir in sugar, egg yolk and enough water to bind to a soft dough.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness and use to line two madeleine sheets.
Trim the edges and chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
To make... - 47.3597
Cinnamon Pull Aparts
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a measuring cup, take water and add in yeast, stirring for about 10 minutes to dissolve yeast.
3) Mix flour, dry milk, butter, sugar and salt for about 5 seconds in a food processor bowl... - 47.3423
Try out this recipe for delicious Mandel Kagei. A spicy touch, these are flavored with cardamom and cinnamon. Try it out and serve it to your loved ones. - 47.2474
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
1. Grease and flour two cookie sheets
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter till soft and creamy and then gradually add in the 1 cup sugar while beating well. Then beat in the eggs, lemon rind and mix well... - 47.2209
1. To prepare cardamoms open white pods and remove the little black seed.
2. In a bag tie seed along with cinnamon, ginger, cloves and orange peel.
3. In a pan combine all ingredients except brandy and heat to just under boiling point... - 46.9657
Cinnamon Prune Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9X5X3 loaf pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl soak prunes in boiling water and keep aside
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 46.8335
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored.
Add melted butter or margarine, sour cream and buttermilk.
Beat until blended.
Add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cocoa.
Beat until smooth.
Preheat waffle iron.
In a small... - 46.7582
Cinnamon Orange Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, mix together water, milk and margarine.
3) Heat over low heat until the margarine melts well.
4) Stir in 1/2-cup sugar and salt in the saucepan.
5) Add egg, orange peel and a cup of... - 46.5708
1) Beat shortening and slowly add 1/2 cup sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2) Add egg yolk and milk. Beat well.
3) In a bowl mix flour, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Add the dry mixture to creamed mixture.
4) Add vanilla. Mix well.
5) Take an... - 46.4426
Cinnamon Recipes By Category