- » Cilantro Vinaigrette Dressing
Cilantro Vinaigrette Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cilantro Vinaigrette Dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cilantro Vinaigrette Dressing recipes.
Roasted Acorn Squash With Chile Vinaigrette
Tired of eating the same old boring squash dish. If yes, then this roasted acorn squash recipe would be a nice departure from the traditional recipe. Chef Hermann further uses a luscious chili vinaigrette recipe to jazz up this luscious dish. Make most of... - 87.7192
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 131.026
Mixed Seafood Salad Vinaigrette
1. Rinse fish under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fillets are free of any bones.
3. In a deep skillet or kettle, combine the stock and water; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Add the fish to the boiling liquid, cover with... - 48.3167
Dressings And Vinaigrettes
1. Combine all the ingredients to make the dressings, respectively.
2. Put the ingredients in a glass with cover.
3. Shake well.
4. Pour the mixture over the salad. - 41.9362
Sesame Chive Vinaigrette
Chef Keith Snow creates an easy seasonal vinaigrette dressing great for Asian-inspired salads and vegetables. - 108.84
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 31.203
Chipotle Sherry Vinaigrette
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive oil.
Gradually whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is lightly thickened.
Taste and adjust the seasoning. - 29.096
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 45.2116
Quick Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
If you would like to quickly spice up bland appetizers, sesame ginger vinaigrette is a quick solution for you. This unique dip is made with the unusual combination of sesame oil, lime and shallot to generate an essence that you won't forget soon. One of the... - 103.507
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 109.09
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 99.7284
Southwestern Chicken Salad With A Cool Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the corn off the chop and boil it in water for 2 minutes. Then, cool it down.
2. Season the chicken on all sides with the southerwestern rub mix.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet and sear the chicken on both sides until golden... - 113.927
Spring Mix And Grilled Chicken Salad With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. To make the Salsa Vinaigrette, place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place Spring Mix and chicken in a salad bowl and stir to combine. Pour dressing over the salad and toss. Arrange avocado slices in a decorative spiral over the... - 35.1125
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.3841
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients.
2.Store in a glass jar.
3. Use as an excellent salad dressing or a dip for fried foods. - 20.2003
Shredded Beats With Crumbled Goat Cheese And Creamy Citrus Dressing
It takes only minutes to grate peeled, raw beets in a food processor. If you prefer, you can also use diced cooked beets, though the texture of raw beets gives this salad more volume and a bit of crunch.
This vinaigrette tastes indulgent. Thanks to a dollop... - 33.8093
Old Fashioned American Salad
Are your meals incomplete without salads? Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this delicious and healthy Old Fashioned American Salad now. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare this salad at home. Watch it now. - 122.313
Miso Soup With Mushrooms With Carrot-celery Salad
For a really healthy soup, try out this miso soup. Made with soba noodles, this soup is more filling than any other soup. Flavored with loads of ginger, this is a really delicious soup to try out. This soup goes well with a serving of carrot-celery soup.... - 124.167
Furikake Encrusted Ahi Salad
1. Roll the tuna loin in the furikake mix.
2. In a pan, heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil and sear the tuna loin.
3. Rest it for a while and slice it.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens.
5. Add the soy lime vinaigrette and mix to coat the leaves... - 109.499
Two Pasta Salads Better Than One
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat with cooking spray. Spread eggplant in single layer.
2. Bake eggplant 30 minutes, turning once or twice, or until tender.
3. In a pot of boiling water cook broccoli briefly until barely... - 41.6084
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Over Wild Rice
REMOVE skin from chicken; discard.
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Coat bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with... - 43.7925
1 In a medium saucepan, add all the filling ingredients.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Cook on low heat and simmer until the chicken is soft.
4 Remove the chicken,and keep the broth aside for soup or stock.
5 Shred the chicken,and place in a serving... - 44.6781
How To Make Lentil & Sun Dried Tomato Salad
If healthy food is in, then so is this dish. Lentil and sun dried tomato salad is without a doubt flippin' awesome dish. Balsamic vinaigrette used in this recipe give it that extra tweak in its flavor. This could easily pass off as a classic salad for... - 116.423
Citrus Chicken Steamed With Snow Peas
1. Cut the chicken into strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Marinate them in the citrus juice while you trim the snow peas.
2. In a 12-inch skillet bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the slices of ginger over high heat. Add the... - 35.5437
Wegmans Grilled Corn, Bean And Radish Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. The crunch of the corn, the flavor of the lemon dressing and the bright yellow... this recipe is wonderful for summer, or whenever... - 135.783
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 146.241
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 116.667
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 45.1276
Cilantro Vinaigrette Dressing Recipes By Category
Cilantro Vinaigrette Dressing Dish: