- » Cilantro Tea
Cilantro Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro tea recipes.
Coriander And Mint Chutney
This coriander and mint chutney deserves to be called the Indian alternate to mayonnaise. As most people don't eat eggs in India, this chutney does the job for them. Watch this video and follow the simple steps to make a perfect coriander and mint chutney and... - 117.685
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 40.6778
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duckling neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry.
With a fork, prick skin all over at 1-inch intervals.
In a small frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt and peppercorns,... - 39.5111
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 116.394
Fish Fillets In Green Sauce
1. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) oil in 8- to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and chilies; saute until soft, about 4 minutes. Add tomatillos, garlic and cumin; saute 1 minute.
2. Add 1/3 cup (80 mL) water, the chopped... - 36.043
Chilled Cucumber Lassi
A cooler for your hot summer....... Cucumber and yougurt are both know to cool the body during summer. The addition of cilantro and Chat masala (spice mixture made with black salt, and dry mango powder) makes it a little tangy and spicy. A twist to the whole... - 34.5172
Party Perfect Grilled Jumbo Shrimp
If you are one of the many seafood lovers, you will simply relish this shrimp recipe. It’s tasty, easy and quick, thereby saving you precious hours in front of the stove, especially if you are on a rush. Betty’s jumbo shrimp recipe is a total winner, as... - 91.4777
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 30.9834
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 107.686
Dahi Puri is a special chat recipe which has crispy and puffy puris filled with sweet and sour chutney, spicy potato, colorful green chutney, crispy thin savory noodles. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your family. - 0
How To Cook Chickpea, Piquillo Pepper And Shredded Chicken Soup
1. In food processor, drop whole piquillo pepper, chicken stock and hummus. Blend until smooth.
2. Into a large pot, pour the mixture and place it on the oven. Bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add shredded... - 0
Kothimbir Chi Vadi
These delicious and savory pan-fried cilantro cakes are perfect for appetizers when entertaining or even during tea time as snacks. - 37.0268
Pindi Chole got its name from the place of its origin in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. This Chole is made using 'Kabuli Channa' or the Black/Dark Garbanzo Beans. This dish has a strong aroma and is tangy/sour and has almost no gravy. Its dark color is mostly achieved... - 41.2624
Having the next day be a holiday too of course! This was my breakfast, just plain old scrambled eggs (egg bhurji)- done the Indian way with onions tomatoes, chillies and cilantro- a little heat goes a long way even in the a.m! - 28.6968
Avocado Soup With Spicy Shrimp Salsa
1. Combine 1/2 cup tomato, shrimp, 1 tablespoon each of cilantro and lime juice, 1 teaspoon jalapeno, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine avocado, water, 2 tablespoons cilantro, and remaining lime juice... - 31.9865
The salad rolls are filling and fresh rolls made with rice wrappers filled with vegetebles, chicken and noodles. The salad rolls are flavored with cilantro and mint and some cider vinegar. - 44.317
Mark's Black Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans, allow to cool, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and the rest of the ingredients, and thoroughly combine. - 34.2081
Thai Soup For Lunch - Part 1
1. Extract the flesh and water from young Thai coconut in a blender’s jar.
2. Add in soaked Irish moss.
3. Pour chaga tea and blend for few minutes.
4. Chop ginger and add garlic cloves in the same jar and blend again.
5. Chop celery and add to the... - 85.0743
Thai Soup For Lunch - Part 2
1. Using a blender, extract the flesh and water from young Thai coconut.
2. Add in soaked Irish moss.
3. Pour chaga tea and blend for few minutes.
4. Chop ginger and add garlic cloves in the same jar and blend again.
5. Chop celery and add to... - 85.1007
Potato Fritters/potato Bonda
Potato Bonda/Potato fritters are my favorite snacks on rainy days. It's easy to make and goes great with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Serve hot with ketchup or hot sauce. - 0
Vada Pav - Pav Batata (indian Potato Sandwich)
If you have some left over bateta vada, then you can try making yummy vada pav from it. The chef shows an easy way to make it. So if you're in a hurry and need to prepare something quick then this is the appropriate recipe. You can serve the vada pav with... - 88.9264
Spanish love their seafood and know to eat it too! And ceviche is a classic example of that. Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Spanish-style seafood dish at home using a gamut of flavors and ingredients, ranging from tomato to avocado to... - 115.135
I like this healthy Arahar Dal Recipe. Arahar Dal is a very common dish in the Indian homes. It is a good source of high protein. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Arahar Dal goes well with rice, but it can also be eaten with roti .You should try this... - 46.3552
Miso Soup With Mushrooms With Carrot-celery Salad
For a really healthy soup, try out this miso soup. Made with soba noodles, this soup is more filling than any other soup. Flavored with loads of ginger, this is a really delicious soup to try out. This soup goes well with a serving of carrot-celery soup.... - 122.229
Hot Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Wondering what to serve to your evening guests - these crunchy, hot stuffed jalapeno poppers are one of the best options. Serve freshly fried poppers with coffee or tea and enjoy a fabulous session. Prepare these in large quantities, as the plate is going to... - 112.122
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.6118
Salmon Fillets In Rice Paper Wrappers
This salmon fillet in rice peper wrappers is a delicate and elegant recipe for an asian meal. Prepared with salmon fillets with a herb mix of chives and cilantro with with ginger, garlic, chili flakes and sesame oil, the salmon fillets in rice paper wrappers... - 45.5636
Raw Food Recipe To Stay Warm In The Winter
1. Break one coconut and take water out of it. Put the water in the blending jar.
2. Scoop out coconut flesh from the shell.
3. Chop coconut into small pieces.
4. In hot water put pau dárco, cats claw, catuaba, muira puama tea leaves, reishi... - 91.613
A simple Punjabi style chickpea recipe cooked using choicest spices. This flavorful dish can be served with naan or roti. - 0
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 41.3897
Poha (Flaked Rice) is the most common breakfast of the North Indian community. It is light on the digestive system and yet filling! Adding vegetables to it makes it even more healthier and tastier. Its really easy to cook and tates delicious. It is a quick... - 44.4067
This is a very simple and tasty tea time snack. - 39.0553
Sooji Toast is something that I prefer to make when I am in a hurry and don’t have mood to cook. This is a simple breakfast recipe, you can add or omit any vegetables or spices and make it taste different and yummy every time you make. - 0
Sabudana Chi Vada (savory Tapioca Fritters)
These delicious savory tapioca fritters are easy to prepare and always a family favorite. Serve them with a hot cup of Indian chai for a perfect little tea time snack. - 31.4135
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 39.325
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 45.4947
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
My family loves this Dhania Bhaji Recipe. Dhania Bhaji is a very popular Indian snack. It is mostely used in the breakfast or evening snack.Dhania Bhaji goes well with tea, but it can also be eaten with coffee. It is a good option for holiday cooking. You... - 40.7861
My friends love this Dal Pakora Recipe. This is a festive Dal Pakora recipe made on Diwali. Dal Pakora is a delicious Indian snack. During Ramadan, the month of fasting, Dal Pakoras are often eaten by Muslims during Iftar. It can be eaten during breakfast.... - 37.4739
Tamarind And Dates Chutney
This complex, tart chutney may be served as a relish with fries, papads or pakoras.It is also used to add tangy flavor to chaat or Indian street foods or Indian tea time snacks. - 43.3787
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Tuvar Bhakri - Sindhi Koki - Pigeon Peas Flat Bread
If you're thinking of making a Gujarati breakfast, then you must try this out. The Chef makes the delicious Indian Bread. It is made from pigeon peas and tastes really nice. You will enjoy eating it with the Indian tea. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 95.0261
Makai Na Vada - Corn Fritters
If you are keen on making a delicious Indian snack, then do try this. You can serve it with tea. You can serve this snack to your family and guests and I'm sure they'll love it. Certainly watch the video before making the snack. - 99.7774
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
1. Put the quinoa in a pan and pour over 2 cups/475ml water. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to its lowest setting. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes or until the water has been absorbed and the grains are tender. Set aside, covered, for 5... - 34.0186
Spicy Ma Po Tofu
Spicy Ma Po Tofu is a very popular Chinese dish, so anyone who likes Chinese food would love this dish. Tofu is rich in protein and has many healthy benefits which includes prevention of cancer. Again chef Michelle makes the dish in a jiffy, faster than one... - 116.849
Aloo Patta Gobi
Simple cooking is the ornament of Indian kitchens and this aloo patta Gobi recipe justifies it. The effortless cooking style, bare minimum ingredients and the delicate flavors will make you try it over and over again. - 124.436
Dhokla Or Gujarati Idra
All you snack lovers will relish the gujarati dhokla. This is a traditional gujarati snack. It can be prepared in a few minutes. The chef shows how to prepare the dhokla mix. You must try out this recipe after watching the video. - 98.8002
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a tea cup, mix 1 tablespoon warm water, the chopped parsley, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the lemon juice, and green chili.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
Pour in the contents of... - 46.8673
Lemon Chicken With Guacamole Sauce
Combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, 1/2 tea-spoon salt, and a little pepper in a bowl.
Arrange the chicken breasts, in one layer, in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour over the lemon mixture and coat evenly.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour at room... - 46.4027
These delicious Asian wraps are going to give you a pleasant change of taste. Preparing them is so easy, but before that you should get a bunch of rice paper wrappers. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 135.986
Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings
These Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings are definitely the next sticky wings you have to try. Inspired by Ike's Sticky Wings from Pok Pok in Portland Oregon, I wanted to make my own version of a finger licking, bone sucking wing dish. The Vietnamese... - 121.388
Cinnamon Spiced Nutty Brown Rice
This Asian Style Cinnamon spiced nutty brown rice is definitely a treat to the senses. Traditional spices impart great flavor to the wholesome brown rice, while pine nuts add a desirable crunch to every bite. Bean sprouts may also be added to up the... - 0
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 101.997
The first time I made this choley I jumped with joy when I tasted it and couldn't believe how closely it measured up to the real deal! The uniqueness about this choley is the brilliant marriage of hotness and sourness, it is magnificent and melt in your mouth... - 43.6218
Baked Fish Biriyani/ Shrimp Biriyani
1. Preheat oven at 400*F.
2. In a bowl, combine turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala, salt, oil and water. Combine to make paste.
3. Coat each fish with this paste and keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. In a baking sheet greased with... - 0
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Samosa - Indian Snack
Want to enjoy something flaky and crunchy with your evening tea? Then this samosa recipe is just perfect to beat that afternoon slurp! - 0
Pindi Chana / Spiced Chickpeas - Indian Food
Learn how to make this delicious Rawalpindi style dry spiced chickpeas recipe using some lovely spicy and boiled chickpeas. This recipe doesn't use any tomatoes or garlic and goes great with paranthas, pooris (puris), bhaturas or Naan. Its a healthy snack in... - 0