- » Cilantro Sour Cream
Cilantro Sour Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro sour cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro sour cream recipes.
Cumin Cilantro Crema
A simple recipe for a flavored crema to use in a variety of recipes. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates this quick tip in a short cooking video. - 115.952
Corn Tortillas Topped With Chicken, Salsa And Cilantro Sour Cream
Chicken breast on corn tortillas with salsa is a recipe that can be made with the stuff avaiable in the fridge. This is the stuff that is always stuffed in your house. The recipe can be made with any variations with whatever is stocked in the house. - 91.1466
Chilled Tomato Soup With Cilantro Sour Cream
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Over a baking sheet, place tomatoes and roast for 20 to 30 minutes until they are soft and start to brown in spots.
3. Remove from oven and allow tomatoes to cool. Coarsely chop them, reserving juices in a... - 46.0249
Sour Cream Sauce
In small bowl, combine sour cream, green onions, cilantro, chilies, tomato, black and ground red peppers.
Cover; refrigerate until ready to use. - 25.9851
Cilantro Sour Cream
In medium bowl mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 18.3572
You May Also Like!
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas With Cilantro Pepper Sauce
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas with a flavorful and delicious cilantro pepper sauce. The video is nicely explained and offers great serving tips too. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 85.4149
Chicken With Jalapeño Salsa And Cilantro Cream
1. For jalapeno salsa, in an oven safe dish, put jalapeno. Sprinkle salt and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix to coat well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place jalapeno in the oven and cook until soft.
4. Roughly chop the jalapenos and put... - 111.869
Sour Cream Spice Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
Stir baking soda into sour cream, then beat into butter mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and coriander;... - 39.9497
Baked Black Beans With Sour Cream
Baked Black Beans With Sour Cream are flavorful as well as rich. I made this Baked Black Beans With Sour Cream last night and thought it was great. A wonderful recipe! - 39.7024
1. In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until soft, about 1 minute. Drain and plunge into cold water. Squeeze the spinach dry by wringing it in a clean kitchen towel.
2. In a blender, puree... - 23.7906
Gazpacho With Cilantro Cream
Coarsely cut up half of 1 cucumber, half of the yellow pepper, and all the red onion; set aside to stir into soup later.
Cut remaining cucumbers and yellow pepper into chunks.
In food processor with knife blade attached, blend chunks of cucumber and yellow... - 38.916
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 32.451
Cream Of Cilantro Soup
As unusual as it sounds, this cream of cilantro soup is one of its kind. Take a look at the video to see how convenient it is to make it and it is so flavorful, for once your diners won't be able to guess what went through their mouth. It is a must try for... - 104.186
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium-sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion, salsa, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat... - 34.825
Lime And Cilantro Salsa
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine lime juice, sour cream, cilantro, salt and pepper.
3) Lime and cilantro salsa is ready and it can be kept in refrigerator until used.
4) The sauce can be made several days... - 36.9229