- » Cilantro Parsley
Cilantro Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro parsley recipes.
Fresh Green Chutney With Chinese Parsley And Yogurt
Put the parsley and chili in the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until you have a smooth paste (you may need to push the parsley down a couple of times).
In a nonmetallic bowl, combine the yogurt, salt, pepper, cumin,... - 39.1193
Broiled Tomatoes With Cilantro
Place the tomato slices on the rack in a broiler pan; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the Italian dressing, minced cilantro or parsley, lime juice and pepper.
Spoon on top of the tomato slices.
Broil about 4" from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes or... - 30.1573
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Mix onion, cilantro, parsley, oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and chile in a nonmetallic bowl.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day. - 22.9644
Quick California Chicken Salad
1. Onto each of 2 individual plates arrange half of the lettuce; decoratively arrange half of the chicken, cantaloupe, and avocado over lettuce.
2. In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Spoon over salad. - 32.184
Tex Mex Tuna With Pineapple Cilantro Salsa
In a strainer over a small bowl, drain the pineapple.
Transfer the pineapple to another small bowl.
To the pineapple, add the cilantro or parsley; set aside.
To the juice, add the oil, cumin, nutmeg and pepper.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick... - 37.4411
Fish In Cilantro Sauce
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Add the almonds, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
In a well-greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish arrange fish fillets; sprinkle lightly with... - 38.4848
Pine Nut And Cilantro Pesto
1) Use a food processor to process pine nuts, cilantro, Garlic Powder with Parsley and Seasoned Salt until smooth.
2) Drizzle oil and water and process to blend well.
3) Serve the pesto with any crackers or chips. - 31.6371
1) Sprinkle chicken pieces with paprika, patting it in.
2) In a skillet add oil to heat.
3) Add chicken to brown.
4) Add remaining ingredients.
5) Cover with a lid, reduce heat and cook about 15 minutes. Turn chicken at least twice... - 36.9648
Turkey Fillets In Spicy Cilantro Marinade
Place all ingredients, except turkey, in blender; blend 30 seconds.
Place turkey fillets in large plastic bag; place bag in bowl.
Pour marinade over turkey in bag.
Close bag securely; refrigerate 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain turkey fillets; reserve... - 37.6617
Spaghetti With Cilantro Pesto
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, into food processor with knife blade attached or into blender, measure chicken broth, olive oil, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, 2 tablespoons pine nuts, and 1 teaspoon... - 38.3094
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth, and set aside. - 26.0409
Fish In Cilantro Sauce
Thaw fish if frozen.
Toast almonds in pie plate at HIGH for 4 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring twice.
Grind almonds and set aside.
In 13x9x2-inch baking dish, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in... - 42.991
Turkey Fillets In Spicy Cilantro Marinade
Turkey fillets in spicy cilantro marinade is a grill cooked turkey recipe. Made with a zesty tomato juice, soy sauce, and lime juice marinade flavored with cilantro and garlic, the turkey fillets are chilled to mingle flavors. Cooked over hot charcoal with... - 40.8054
Quinoa And Crab Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing
The quinoa and crab salad is a nutritious and healthy salad made with qinoa grains and crab meat. Along with chives, green onions and cilantro, the quinoa and crab salad is dressed with lemon juice, olive oil and fish sauce. - 44.339
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
To make sauce: In small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion; set aside.
To make filling: In 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, cook onion and red pepper with chili powder until onion is tender, stirring... - 41.5042
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829
Carrot And Cilantro Soup
Craving for a yummy soup? Watch this video to learn a must try Carrot and Cilantro Soup recipe. The soup is packed with nutrients and is extremely healthy. Serve a bowl full of health to your family today. - 99.2035
Tomato Cilantro Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a small bowl and combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, hot pepper and lime juice in it.
3) Add chicken and turn to coat evenly. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
4) Take a large skillet and heat 2 teaspoons oil over... - 49.1169
Snapper With Cilantro Butter
1. Prepare the cilantro butter first by combining the butter, cilantro, lemon or lime juice and zest, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Beat the butter by hand or a wooden spoon till it completely mixed.
2. Shape the mixture into 2 inches (5 cm)... - 45.8672
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Cover and refrigerate until required, within a day.
3) Use as required . - 34.1288
Capellini With Cilantro Pesto
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Place pasta in a serving bowl.
Add cilantro... - 37.0001
Snapper Fillets In Tortilla Crust With Cilantro Lime Salsa
In a medium bowl combine all of the salsa ingredients.
Season to taste.
Set the salsa aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Dust the fillets on both sides with flour.
Dip in egg, then in the tortillas.
Press firmly so that the tortillas crust the fish.
In a... - 39.562
Capellini With Cilantro Pesto
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients. Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
3. Place pasta in a serving bowl. Add... - 34.9457
Cut the top third of the cherry tomatoes almost through, to form a lid.
Carefully scoop out the seeds with a melon ball cutter and discard.
Let the hollowed-out cherry tomatoes drain upside down on a kitchen towel while preparing the filling.
In a small bowl,... - 36.5299
Jerk Chicken With Cilantro Rice
Jerk Chicken With Cilantro Rice is a delicious and filling meal. My husband can live on this dish alone. Try this brilliant Jerk Chicken With Cilantro Rice recipe. - 44.0771
Tatum O'neal's Grilled Shrimp With Cilantro Risotto
1) In a large bowl, mix togther chicken stock, vinegar, lemon juice, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, paprika, pepper, mustard, cumin, coriander, onion and olive oil.
2) Add in the shrimps. Coat the shrimps in the marinade well and let rest covered in... - 43.5476
Mediterranean Lemon Cilantro Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you looking for Mediterranean style stir fry recipe? Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean lemon cilantro shrimp stir fry recipe. The recipe is fresh and light and easy to prepare with a refreshing lemon and wonderful shrimp. This video is a must... - 107.719
Spicy Edamame Hummus With Fresh Lime And Cilantro
Nothing really gives your snacks a better kick than hummus. Camilla Saulsbury shares her own unique hummus recipe, tweaked up with fresh lime and cilantro that makes your snacking time a zesty affair. If you are fond of hummus, try whipping some at home... - 99.8128
Chilean Sea Bass With Cilantro And Soy
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. In a large bowl, mix the cilantro, the garlic, the jalapenos, and the soy sauce into the bowl of the food processor
4. Process the mix till smooth
5. Rub the paste over the bass... - 38.3565
Moroccan Eggplant With Cilantro Pesto
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Pierce the eggplant liberally with a fork and coat it with the oil.
Place on a baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Turn the eggplant over and continue to cook for an additional 20 minutes, or until it is only slightly firm.
Remove... - 44.8602
How To Cook Fish Burgers With Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayo
1. Defrost fish and pat it dry. Chop fish into small chunks.
2. In food processor, pulse oatmeal to resemble crumb mixture. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add chopped fish, black pepper, parsley, dill, and... - 0
Pan-fried Salmon, Spanish Rice With Cilantro Oil
1. In a bowl, take rice and wash it with cold water for about 8 times or until water is clear.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.
3. Cut asparagus and use only the thin tips.
4. Season salmon with salt and olive oil on both... - 0
If you want to replicate the special South American sauce, chimichurri, in your kitchen, then here is the recipe. In this video, chef demonstrates the detail process of blending the sauce by adding the fresh herbs, garlic, red wine vinegar and extra virgin... - 115.828
If using fish steaks, remove skin.
Cut fish into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place raw fish and onion in a plastic bag.
Place bag in a bowl.
For marinade, combine juice, oil, capers, sugar, red pepper, and salt.
Pour over fish and onion.
Close bag; marinate in the... - 41.528
Salsa Topped Frittata
In a medium mixing bowl lightly beat together egg whites and whole egg.
Stir in snipped cilantro or parsley, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold 8-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick coating.
Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and... - 40.7747
Chimichurri Sauce With Seitan
Toni tries out a friends favorite who had to give up meat after a triple-bypass. Toni's version uses seitan, a meat subsitute made of wheat. For anyone that loves a BBQ nothing says flavor like chimichurri sauce. This ones a keeper. - 123.945
Parsley Rice Casserole
Combine yogurt and flour in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add cottage cheese and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Stir in rice, Cheddar cheese, green onions, 3 tablespoons parsley, and cilantro.
Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish coated with... - 36.9635
Carrots And Peas With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth (about one minute).
Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When very hot, add the mustard and... - 45.8269
Cauliflower With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger into a blender jar with 4 tablespoons of water, and blend until it becomes smooth (about 1 minute).
Cut off the thick, coarse stem of the cauliflower and remove all leaves.
First break the cauliflower into large flowerets, using your hands if... - 46.6903
Sweetbreads With Chinese Parsley
Soak the sweetbreads in ice water for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, peel the onions.
Slice one into fine rings and halve the rings: Set aside.
Chop the other onion coarsely.
Put the chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in container of electric blender, add 3 tablespoons of... - 43.5113
Thai Marinated Steak
1. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except steak and garnish and mix well.
2. In glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl arrange steak; add pepper mixture and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 1 hour.
3.... - 24.1588
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 34.5215
Anyone who is looking for lentil curry, take down this recipe. You will never regret as you will be carried away by the taste of this Lentil Curry. A real good one for vegetarians! - 37.0125
Coarsely mash avocados.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible.
For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole. - 27.9463
Spanish Style Scrambled Eggs
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and tomato; saute until onions are soft, 1 to 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
In a bowl, combine egg whites, Salsa or picante sauce and pepper; beat until frothy.
Add to the skillet.
Cook over low... - 40.13
1.Take a bowl, put chile, green onions, fresh cilantro, parsley and pineapple chunks in it.
2.Put the lid on and let the ingredients chill for atleast 20 minutes prior to serving.
3.Pour over broiled fish or chicken and serve. - 27.9046
Baked Rice With Cheese
In a large bowl, combine rice, chiles, cilantro, parsley, and green onions.
Add sour cream and stir until blended; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread half the rice mixture in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan and top with half the cheese; repeat... - 26.062
Tuna Salad Spread
In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna and mayonnaise until well combined and smooth.
Stir in the celery, shallots and cilantro or parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to blend the flavors. - 25.2934
Shrimp In Green Cheese Sauce
Arrange shrimp on serving platter.
Combine avocado, cream cheese, lime juice, tequila, salt and pepper and blend thoroughly.
Serve sauce over shrimp or on the side, garnished with cilantro or parsley. - 29.261
Place all ingredients in food processor or blender.
Cover and process or blend until smooth. - 19.3701
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add the onion and ginger and saute till soft.
3. Stir in the turmeric and saute for 30 seconds
4. Add corn, black pepper and water or stock.
5. Simmer for 2... - 46.1527
Saute onions, apple, garlic and gingerroot in oil in skillet until onions are light brown.
Stir in turmeric, coriander, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and chili powder.
Cook for several minutes, stirring constantly.
Add lamb; mix well.
Cook until lamb is... - 47.3577
1) Take a frying pan and place it over high heat.
2) Add Dijon mustard, pineapple and rum to it after browning the pork.
3) Season with salt and pepper after stirring in the coconut milk.
4) Garnish with cilantro or chopped parsley.
5) Serve... - 37.6041
Lima Bean Spread
1. Place lima beans in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Place pureed beans in a bowl and blend in lemon juice, garlic, red onion, cilantro, parsley, cumin, cayenne, and black pepper.
3. Cover and chill for 4 hours before serving. - 38.832
Zesty Jalapeno Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
In a covered medium saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are... - 44.5206
Chop all vegetables.
(If using a food processor, chop each separately; be sure not to over-chop.
They should be a bit chunky.) Combine with remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until cold.
Serve in chilled bowls, mugs, or any fun serving piece.
Top with avocado... - 36.282
Creamy Garlic Soup
With flat side of knife, mash garlic cloves.
In large saucepan cook garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in beef broth, water, cilantro or parsley, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile spread bread with... - 44.6244
Oriental Bean Salad
In a large mixing bowl stir together lime or lemon juice, soy sauce, cilantro or parsley, sugar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Add cooked wax or green beans, bean sprouts, and green or sweet red pepper; toss to coat.
Cover... - 32.3114
Green Chili Sauce
In blender container combine tomato, chili peppers, onion, garlic, cilantro or parsley, oil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend till nearly smooth.
Pour into small saucepan; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or till... - 33.128
Beans With Beer
In large saucepan soak beans overnight in 4 cups water.
Do not drain.
Add beer and onion.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer mixture for about 1 1/2 hours or till beans are tender.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Add bacon to bean mixture along with... - 31.8989
Artichoke Hearts, Kidney Beans And Mushrooms With Vegetable Puree
Put the onion and garlic in a casserole with the oil, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms, kidney beans - with a little of the liquid from the can - and artichoke hearts and cook, covered, for about 5 minutes, stirring once, until the... - 29.47
Garbanzo Sesame Spread
Puree first 7 ingredients in blender or processor.
Transfer to bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro or parsley.
Serve spread with toasted pita wedges. - 36.5382
Cool Summer Sauce
1. Blend onions, cilantro and parsley.
2. Add wine to the mixture and blend until smooth.
3. Serve cold with chicken, fish, vegetables or bread.
4. Salsa can be made by adding chopped tomato, paprika and hot pepper. - 34.0758
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 45.5649
How To Make Homemade Salsa
Have you been in search of an easy to make and great tasting salsa recipe? We've got one right here for you. Chef Dorothy shares her secret blend of ingredients to prepare this mind blowing Mexican delicacy. Watch it now. - 79.2803
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 103.827
Cancer Kicking Quinoa Dish With Turmeric
Have you heard...? Turmeric is one butt-kicking spice when it comes to cancer! Additionally, it helps to prevent a whole host of health concerns from indigestion to depression and even liver disease!
If you've been looking for ways to include Turmeric in... - 117.495
Grilled Snapper With Tomato Salsa And Black Beans
For the salsa, in a small bowl, stir together the tomatoes, minced cilantro or parsley and vinegar.
Cover and let stand at room temperature to blend the flavors while grilling or broiling the red snapper.
To grill: To prepare the grill for cooking, spray the... - 38.9205
Pico De Gallo Sauce
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro and salt.
Cover and refrigerate 5 hours or overnight. - 26.6714
Potato Burritos Con Salsa Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan place the husked tomatillos with water. Cover it.
3. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain excess water in a colander.
5. Blend tomatillos using a blender along with onion, cilantro,... - 46.9084
1.Put together tomato sauce, choppe donion, greenchiles, chili powder, tomatoes and cilantro.
2.Put the lid on and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3.Serve as an accompaniment. - 30.0249
Grilled Sirloin With Mashed Potatoes
1. Coat the sirloin backstrap with the seasoning mix and place into a ziplock bag and into the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Place the seasoned sirloin on the grill and cook for 3-4 hours while maintaining a temperature of between 225 to 250... - 108.709
Antiaging Salsa Green Smoothie
AntiAging Salsa Green Smoothie has all the salsa ingredients though it is a smoothie. Despite being fruits tomato and cucumber have less sugar content which makes this smoothie very low on glycemic index. AntiAging Salsa Green Smoothie has a hint of jalapeno... - 115.851
1) In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except parsley or cilantro.
2) Chill, covered, for several hours or a whole night until the flavors blend.
3) Top with parsley or cilantro and serve very cold. - 41.7258
Almost Instant Shrimp Soup
1)Saute onion in butter and add garlic, curry powder, orange zest and shrimp and stir well.
2)Pour it in the beer and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3)Just before 5 minutes of serving add frozen packet of... - 39.8872
Bean Curd Appetizer
1. Slice the tofu and arrange it on a small plate or dish.
2. Combine the tamari and oil and pour over the tofu.
Sprinkle with the cilantro, scallion, and pepper to taste. Chill. - 23.8872
Cantaloupe, Pineapple And Mango Salad
1. In a medium stainless-steel bowl, combine mango, onion, jalapeno, cantaloupe, cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, honey and salt. Mix well and cover. Set aside for 1 hour to let the flavors blend.
2. Arrange 3 pineapple rings on each... - 34.7629
Moroccan Chicken With Preserved Lemon Rinds
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven or a large pot with a lid.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on both sides over high heat.
Pour in the water.
Add the garlic, onions, cilantro, parsley, cumin, ginger, saffron, and salt.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 42.5101
Mexican Salad With Avocado Dressing
Place shredded lettuce on a large serving plate.
Arrange tomato wedges, sliced olives, and onion rings on lettuce; sprinkle with cilantro.
Serve with Avocado Dressing. - 28.7006
Black-eyed Pea Soup
This is an easy way on how to make delicious Black-Eyed Pea Soup. This Black-Eyed Pea Soup recipe by itself is simple and easy-to-follow. Do not wait! - 43.4798
Tofu Herb Dip
1. Rinse tofu and drain. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and lay on several layers of towels. Cover with several layers of towels and press gently to remove excess liquid.
2. In a food processor, combine cilantro, parsley, mint, and green onions. Whirl until... - 31.7631
Chicken Breasts Marinated In Aromatic Herbs
1) Use a shallow glass baking dish, to place the chicken breasts in a single layer.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.... - 45.6183
Black Bean Salad
Black Bean Salad is great as a salad. You will love the ingredients of this Black Bean Salad and the dish is delish. Make it straight away. - 30.1477
Spanish Brown Rice
Cook brown rice according to directions on the package, and set aside.
Saute mushrooms, red peppers, onion, and garlic in butter in a large skillet 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the rice and remaining ingredients; cook until... - 27.6936
Spicy Cucumber Salsa
Combine all ingredients in large bowl; chill.
Serve with Grilled Chicken Stix or your favorite grilled chicken or steak recipe. - 24.3092
1. Blend avocado and cream cheese thoroughly.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Spread on toasted bagels and pita bread and serve. - 31.4387
Whisk together oil, lemon juice and soy sauce.
Add all other ingredients.
Toss and serve. - 35.8953
Low Calorie Dressing
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients.
Shake well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, allowing flavors to blend. - 32.1295
Mexican Beans On Rice
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in onions, bell pepper, minced cilantro, celery, chili pepper, garlic and saute for 2 minutes until vegetables are crips.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserve liquid and combine.
4.Cook the mixture... - 49.2754
Grilled Snapper With Tomato Salsa And Black Beans
Dinner has become a rage with me after I introduced the Grilled Snapper With Tomato Salsa and Black Beans in the menu ! Try out this Grilled Snapper With Tomato Salsa and Black Beans with your favorite staple- rice, spaghetti or noodles ,or eat it as it is... - 39.6472
Favorite Turkey Chili
1) Use a 4-quart pan to heat oil.
2) Place turkey and stir until crumbly.
3) Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, oregano, 2 tablespoons cilantro, cumin and salt.
4) Cover with lid and cook for an hour on reduce heat.
5) Add drained... - 41.752
Black Beans And Rice Salad
In a mixing bowl, combine the drained beans with the rice, celery, and Spanish olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
Pour the dressing over the beans and rice mixture, and stir thoroughly.
Top with the toasted walnuts and... - 38.3339
Flax Seed Crackers And Guacamole
Flax seed crackers with guacamole is a unique, super healthy and delicious treat for your guests. Have a look at this wonderful video that shows this fabulous recipe. The dish here is loaded with nutrients and minerals and serve as a great wholesome treat.... - 120.666
Green Bean And Mushroom Curry
Place the butter or ghee in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the fresh coriander (cilantro) or parsley. Cover and cook for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Garnish with... - 36.655
Mexican Lentils And Vegetables
Rinse lentils; drain.
In a 2 quart casserole combine lentils, hot water, carrot, onion, garlic, and chili powder.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 4 minutes or till boiling.
Cook on 50% power (medium) for 20 minutes more or till lentils are just... - 32.9268
Pescado A La Naranja
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish in a 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
In small skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in cilantro or parsley, salt, and pepper, Spread mixture over fish.
Combine orange juice and lemon... - 39.1928
Southwestern Pork Stew
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine pork, cumin, salt and cayenne; shake to coat evenly.
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, brown pork in oil; drain.
Add green peppers, onions and garlic; saute for 3 minutes.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, V-8... - 39.9241
In large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in water, broth, and tomato paste.
Bring to boiling; add potatoes and carrots.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile combine egg, cilantro or parsley, salt, oregano, and... - 43.5509
Cilantro Parsley Recipes By Category