- » Cilantro Lime Shrimp Salad
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro lime shrimp salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro lime shrimp salad recipes.
Summer Shrimp Salad With Cilantro
1. To prepare dressing, combine vegetable broth and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stirring with a whisk, bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in juice and next 5 ingredients (through peppercorns). Cool.
2. To prepare... - 31.3451
Grilled Chile-shrimp Salad
Looking out for Grilled Chile-Shrimp Salad recipes? The Grilled Chile-Shrimp Salad recipe I have furnished below will interest you for sure. Try it today! - 29.2431
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 42.6397
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 29.8025
Senorita Shrimp Boats
1) In a large pot, boil the water with the bay leaf, celery, parsley, and peppercorns.
2) Add the shrimp, then simmer on a medium-low heat for about 1 minute, until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked.
3) Drain, allow to cool then slice each shrimp... - 47.1475
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 113.639
Coconut Rice Salad With Mango And Shrimp
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp, cook 11/2 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 13/4 cups water and coconut milk in pan, bring to a boil. Add rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt, cover,... - 33.7378
Mexican Shrimp Salad
1) Mix together lime juice with olive oil, salsa, and cilantro.
2) Then, take a large bowl and toss cucumber, avocado with the shrimp and salsa dressing.
3) Place lettuce on 2 large plates and put shrimp salad on it.
4) Garnish it with... - 38.4117
Mexican Shrimp Salad
Mexican Shrimp Salad has a Luscious taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Mexican Shrimp Salad Implausible taste. Must catch it - 30.5183
Citrus Marinated Grilled Shrimp With Jicama Leek Salad
Combine first 6 salad ingredients; set aside.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate shrimp for 2 minutes.
Grill shrimp on hot grill until done.
Baste with marinade so marinade caramelizes on shrimp.
Place salad in center of dinner plate; arrange 3 shrimp per... - 33.1848
Mexican Shrimp Salad
Fring water to boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
Add seasoning and shrimp.
Return to boil, remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
Drain shrimp in colander and run under cool water.
Peel, devein and cut shrimp in half horizontally to retain C... - 38.2661
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
1. In a large saucepan, add four cups of water and bring it to a boil; add pasta nad cook for almost ten minutes
2. Add carrots and cook for half a minute, drain and rinse under cold water; drain and let it cool down
3. In a large bowl, combine shrimp,... - 44.5631
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.072
Curried Pasta Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Shrimp And Broccoli
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shell and devein the shrimp. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the broccoli and carrots into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to... - 36.0557
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Jamaican Shrimp And Rice Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; set 1 tablespoon of mixture aside.
Add rice and next 4 ingredients to remaining juice mixture.
Stir well; set aside.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place shrimp on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and... - 37.5692
Thai Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. Preheat the broiler for about 15 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, place shrimp. Add chili paste and sesame oil. Using a spoon, toss for even coating.
2. Take a baking tray, arrange the seasoned shrimp on it.
3. Place the tray in the... - 46.1012
Cajun Spiced Shrimp And Corn Salad
1. Pickle the onion: In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil with the salt, sugar and pepper. Cook over high heat until the salt and sugar dissolve, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the onion slices, and let the onion pickle at room... - 32.798
Thai Shrimp On Baby Greens
1. Combine the lime juice and salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the shrimp. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Place the cucumber slices in a sieve; let drain 15 minutes.
3. Combine the shrimp, drained... - 33.8287
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 79.1976
How To Make Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp tacos are so fresh and easy to make. They are great for these days that the weather is starting to get warm. The beauty of tacos is that you really do not need a whole lot of ingredients to make a wonderful meal. - 36.4676
Caribbean Holiday Shrimp
Skewer these spicy marinated shrimp with toothpicks to create a yummy appetizer. Toss them with greens to make a special salad - 34.3106
Vietnamese Sweet Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a bowl, combine tamarind pulp and 1/3 cup hot water. Let cool, rub pulp
off seeds, and press mixture through a fine strainer into another small bowl; discard seeds.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat, stir shallots with oil until golden and... - 33.4923
Spanish Seafood Cocktail Gazpacho Style
1) Peel grapefruit and separate the sections.
2) Cut each section into bite-sized pieces.
3) Take a large pot and fill with water.
4) In a steamer basket add the shrimp and steam till pink.
5) Strain the shrimp in a colander. Immediately... - 46.5484
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.772
Thai-style Green Apple Salad
This Thai-style salad is a lot like som tam, but uses green apples instead of green papaya. Since green papaya can be hard to find, the green apple provides a nice tart flavor and crisp texture that's incredible in this type of salad. I hope you love it! - 0
Yum Woon Sen Salad
Summer is cool salad time and there are so many good Thai food recipes for salads. This Thai salad recipe is called Yum Woon Sen and is made with Saifun or Cellophane noodles which are made from the mung bean. This Thai salad recipe uses dried shrimp and... - 139.841
Mixed Seafood Salad Vinaigrette
1. Rinse fish under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fillets are free of any bones.
3. In a deep skillet or kettle, combine the stock and water; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Add the fish to the boiling liquid, cover with... - 45.8707
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Thai Seafood Salad
1) In a large bowl, scrub and place the clams. Cover with water, add the cornmeal and allow to rest for 1 hour. Drain and rinse them well.
2) In a large saucepan, add the 4 cups of water, lemon grass, and chilies (to taste). Bring to a boil,... - 47.0029
Thai Cucumber Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
Combine the cucumber, onion, bell pepper, and shrimp in a large bowl.
Both the salad and the dressing may be prepared up to 4 hours ahead and refrigerated, but do not combine until... - 36.1959
Burmese Five Ingredient Salad With Fried Garlic
To make the dressing: Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, whisking to form a smooth mixture.
Set aside at room temperature until needed.
To make the salad: Place the vegetable oil in a 4-quart (or larger) pot.
Heat oil over high heat, taking care not to... - 45.494
Southwestern Style Seafood Salad
Calling all seafood freaks who want to try them in salads, this recipe is just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey make this salad in typical Southwestern style using fresh flavors along with ensemble of seafood. Served warm or cold, colorful, flavorful and... - 100.668
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 112.228
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 48.493
Chicken Quesadillas With Coleslaw
A yummy and delicious dish coming your way from the Spanish cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Chicken Quesadillas with Coleslaw. A yummy recipe which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. A very simple and easy dish to prepare. - 101.405
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, sliced shallots, macadamia nuts, galangal, and turmeric. Whirl mixture to a paste, scraping container sides as needed. (Or chop ingredients with a knife, then whirl in a blender to a paste.)
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan... - 33.3687