- » Cilantro Lime Marinated Steak
Cilantro Lime Marinated Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro lime marinated steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro lime marinated steak recipes.
Lime Marinated Flank Steak
1. Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake to combine. Add steak to bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove steak from bag; discard marinade. Place steak on... - 30.0929
Thai Marinated Steak
1. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except steak and garnish and mix well.
2. In glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl arrange steak; add pepper mixture and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 1 hour.
3.... - 24.1588
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 38.6377
Grilled Herb Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim all visible fat from the skirt steaks and cut them against the grain into 6-inch-long pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, jalapefio, garlic, pepper, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and salt.
In a 1 -gallon freezer bag, layer the steak pieces with... - 44.3182
Marinated Steak With Onions And Peppers
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
2. In a glass or stainless-steel pie plate, prepare marinade mixture by blending cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and pepper.
3. Add steak to the marinade and coat evenly.... - 50.5293
Grilled Swordfish With Cilantro Butter Sauce
In a glass bowl, marinate swordfish in lime, salt and pepper 2 hours.
Grill until just opaque, about 6 minutes per side.
Baste with cilantro butter.
Serve with lime wedges. - 36.1416
If using fish steaks, remove skin.
Cut fish into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place raw fish and onion in a plastic bag.
Place bag in a bowl.
For marinade, combine juice, oil, capers, sugar, red pepper, and salt.
Pour over fish and onion.
Close bag; marinate in the... - 41.528
Grilled Steak Fajitas
Have a backyard fiesta with these grilled steak fajitas! It’s easy enough to make for a weeknight meal or a summer grill out in Chicago. - 38.2576
Grilled Swordfish With Ginger And Lime
1) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless–steel or glass and add the lime juics, cilantro and half of the gingerroot and garlic to combine them properly.
2) Add the swordfish to it and coat properly allowing it to marinate for an hour in the... - 43.5723
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 43.7295
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Grilled Ahi With Mango-peach Salsa
Mix all ingredients together except for the mango and tuna.
Marinate the fish overnight in half the mixture.
Heat coals in barbecue.
Peel and cut mango into cubes; add to the other half of the marinade.
Broil tuna steaks 6-8 minutes turning once. - 31.3095
Simple Marinated Carne Asada
Want to learn making Carne Asada, it makes a good accompaniment to serve with rice, into tacos and burritos. They are easy and wonderful to make when a skillful chef demonstrates you. Watch the video, for the recipe and get the quick and handy tips from the... - 114.753
Grilled Flank Steak Cuban Style
Robin makes a classic Cuban sauce, Moo, which is used to marinade a steak in the given video. It's a classic dish for you to try when planning to grill something. The usp of this dish is that it can be prepared ahead and grilled at the last minute. - 108.098
Blackened Tuna Steaks With Mango Salsa
1. For salsa, cut the mango around the seed into two pieces. Using a knife make ½-inch slices through the mango, but not all the way through the skin side. Turn and cut one in the middle.
2. Using a spoon scoop the pulp out. Now, cut them into... - 104.462
Yummy Flank Steak Taco
Flank steak has always been the star in sandwiches, rice dishes and needless to say, tacos. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can make flank steak taco at home by combining a slew of lip-smacking ingredients that would just save you from blowing a fortune at any... - 123.079
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak Santa Fe
To Marinate: Place meat in a large, nonmetal dish.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno until minced.
Add cilantro, broth, lime juice, and honey and process until well blended.
Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for salsa and set... - 40.8035
Grilled Steak Soft Tacos
1. Combine lime juice and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade. Combine cumin and next 4 ingredients (through garlic), rub... - 34.3413
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 110.206
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 42.9229
Carne Asada Flank Steak Torta By The Bbq Pit Boys
Go Mexican for a change and enjoy a fiesta with your friends! Get on your sombreros and poncho and cook up a storm! For your idea creation you may want to watch this video and figure out how to great a wonderful carna asada sandwich filled with some sumptuous... - 126.815
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.7425
Flank Steak Taco With Salsa Verde
Check out this recipe for a tasty steak taco that would leave your mouth watering and stomach happy. Take a look at this video for a brilliant and easy way to use up your fresh vegetables. The recipe is so appealing and surely a gorgeous way to win! - 137.415
Steak And Avocado Carnita Salad
Tender marinated steak is served over a bed of crispy green nestled in a homemade corn tortilla salad bowl and drizzled with creamy avocado dressing. Another delicious restaurant quality meal for Friday Night Foodies! - 100.906
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 48.0919
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 98.3994
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Enjoy a taste of Mexico at home with this great fajita and tortilla recipe! - 132.21
From Mexico come fajitas burritos filled with lime-marinated steak and grilled onions.
Trim and discard any fat from steak.
Place in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, oil, tequila, garlic, cumin, oregano, and pepper; pour over... - 39.0596
Thai-style Grilled Bison Salad
If you want to prepare some uniquely healthy and delicious salad, then you should try this out. Bison meat is rich in iron, protein and other nutrients. When served on a Thai salad, it offers a delicate taste. Watch the video to learn the process and recreate... - 129.281
Chicken & Beef For Fajitas - South Texas Style
1. Prepare the barbeque grill.
2. Marinate the chicken breast with the marinade of lime juice, cilantro and green chili.
3. Once the grill is ready place the pre marinated beef and the chicken breast and barbeque them for 15- 20... - 96.4207
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.1649
Indonesian Beef Kabobs
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine cilantro and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 42.6246
Thai Beef And Radish Salad
1. Combine chile paste, ginger, and garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag, add steak, tossing well to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Combine lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar, stirring with a whisk, set aside.
3. Heat a large... - 36.6915
Fajita Stuffed Shells
1) In a non-metallic dish, combine lime juice, oregano, garlic, and cumin and then add onion, bell pepper, and steak.
2) Cover the mixture and leave it overnight to marinate.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
4) Cook pasta shells as per... - 41.8128
Grilled Beef And Vegetable Fajitas
Combine 1 cup salsa and next 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Trim fat from steak.
Add steak and peppers to bag.
Seal bag, and shake until steak and peppers are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 43.3652
I thought fajitas were the best Mexican dish until I made these Mexican tampiquena at my home. This video shows how Chef Patrico make this easy dish in his award winning restaurant and gives the tips for a perfect tampiquena. So take a look for the directions... - 102.023
Beef Tostada Cups
1. Heat oil in a saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Deep-fry tortillas, one at a time pressed between two metal ladles, for 1 minute or until crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. To make filling, place chilli... - 30.1379
Beef And Salsa Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Seed green and sweet peppers; cut each into 8 wedges.
Place pepper wedges, steak, and onion in bag; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Combine... - 43.2662
1) Marinating the inside steak increases tenderness.
2) Pound the beef slices to 1/4-inch thickness for tenderizing.
3) In a shallow bowl, place the lime or lemon juice and garlic.
4) Press each beef slice into the mixture and let sit... - 42.4094
Lemon Baked Halibut
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mix the salsa ingredients to blend everything. Refrigerate, covered, until used.
2. In another bowl, mix lemon juice with oil, cilantro, pepper, and zest and refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours for the marinade... - 45.2324
Healthy Grilled Pork Fajitas
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. Rub salt, pepper and cumin over the steaks.
3. In a large dish combine the lime juice, oil, cilantro, vinegar, and garlic and stir to blend.
4. To this... - 44.5574
Tuna With Avocado Kiwi Salsa
1. If the tuna steaks are large, cut them up into six smaller pieces.
2. In a large shallow bowl, mix the tuna and the remaining ingredients.
3. Turn the tuna ingredients and let it coat the fish well
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes... - 47.2271
Stir Fry Fajita Salad
1) Discard the excess fat from the steak.
2) In a shallow dish, place the steak.
3) In a bowl, combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients.
4) Stir well and pour over steak.
5) Cover the dish and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 8 hours... - 46.694
Beef And Cheese Fajitas
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine tequila and next 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in... - 43.0575
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 37.3399
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fillets into 4 equal portions.
In a shallow bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and lemon or lime juice.
Add fish; marinate in refrigerator or at room temperature 15 minutes.
Drain fish, reserving marinade.
Melt butter or... - 41.5827
Thai Beef Salad
1. Prick the steak all over on both sides with a fork. In a small bowl, stir together the anchovy paste, ginger juice, 1 tablespoon of the oyster sauce and the oil. Pour into a shallow glass dish or zip-lock bag; add the beef. Let marinate in the... - 34.8711
1) On the meat, sprinkle lemon rind, pepper, garlic, and salt evenly.
2) In a bowl or plastic bag, place the meat.
3) Stir in teriyaki sauce, oil, vinegar, beer, and hot pepper.
4) Turn the meat to coat.
5) Marinate for 1 hour or more before... - 44.5346
Fish With Spinach En Papillote
1. Prepare the marinade by whisking all the ingredients.
2. Add fish steaks and turn over a few times for even coating.
3. Refrigerate, covered, for about half an hour or 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Cut 6 hearts from parchment... - 44.5247
Beef fajitas are a great weekly meal but are also an inexpensive way to entertain. You can really stretch a piece of meat in dishes such as this. You will need some time to marinade the meat so make sure you plan ahead. I marinated these overnight but you... - 139.334
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Indonesian Satay Beef Kebabs With Jasmine Rice
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Thread the beef on skewers, place in a deep dish and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or blender, add all the marinade ingredients and puree until smooth.
4) Pour the marinade over the skewered beef, cover... - 46.3906