- » Cilantro Free Salsa
Cilantro Free Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro free salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro free salsa recipes.
Combine ingredients in a bowl and serve with your favorite baked tortilla chips. - 25.6619
Corn Tortillas Topped With Chicken, Salsa And Cilantro Sour Cream
Chicken breast on corn tortillas with salsa is a recipe that can be made with the stuff avaiable in the fridge. This is the stuff that is always stuffed in your house. The recipe can be made with any variations with whatever is stocked in the house. - 91.1466
Fresh Tomato Salsa
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
Transfer the salsa to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 26.8869
Corn And Tomato Salsa With Lime
Do you think making salsa is tough work? Well, watch this video and change your mind! This is going to encourage you to make this more often than you think. A great combination of tomatoes and corn, this not only looks tempting, but seems delicious too! - 106.872
Buckaroo Bean And Bacon Salsa
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add peas, beans, salsas, and bacon; cover and cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat; stir in chopped... - 42.4354
Goat Cheese Quesadillas With Green Chile Salsa
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Spread about 3/4 cup cheese mixture over each of 4 tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top each with a tortilla, pressing gently.
Place quesadillas on a large baking sheet coated with... - 34.6954
Healthy Black Bean Salsa
Beans are one of the healthiest ingredients known. They are rich in proteins and low in fat. Any health and weight watcher can rely on beans for a healthy and un-fattening meal. This video shows making black bean salsa with vegetables. The chef also gives... - 113.079
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Fresh Tomato Salsa
GETTING READY 1) Mince onion, green chili, green pepper, red pepper, cilantro and garlic. 2) Boil water and plunge the tomatoes for few seconds. ... - 31.9007
Corn Pancake Or Fritters - Gluten Free
If you are interested in making an easy Indian snack, then you have to watch chef Bhavna as she makes the yummy corn pancakes. It's easy to make and it certainly has the Indian touch in it . You can serve it with yogurt. I'm sure you'll enjoy the snack. - 93.8477
Quesadilla Cups With Nectarine Salsa
Pampered Chef Recipe - Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa. Spice up your next party with these delicious bite-sized morsels.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 113.814
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 41.6132
Tasty Salsa Verde Pork & Pasta Stew
Make this delicious stew when you are in hurry. The perfect blend of olive oil along with some chilies gives the amazing taste of pork. Watch this video and try this recipe now. - 132.539
Hot And Saucy Snapper
Sprinkle fish with lime juice and set aside.
In nonstick pan, coated with vegetable cooking spray, saute onions, garlic and parsley; cook for three minutes, stirring constantly.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Place... - 33.159
Fex Mex Turkey Pizza Pancake
In medium bowl combine rice, eggs and margarine.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook mixture 2-3 minutes or until it starts to set.
Do not stir.
Reduce heat to low and cook 25-30 minutes, until mixture is dry on top.
Over the top of this... - 34.6568
Tex Mex Turkey Stew
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine turkey, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup cilantro, onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and salt.
Form mixture into 16 meatballs.
Place meatballs on baking pan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray and bake 25-30 minutes... - 46.3421
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571
Black Bean Cheesecake
Wash and sort beans, discarding any stones.
Soak beans overnight in enough cold water to cover them by about four inches.
Add cold water to cover beans and heat to boiling in large saucepan.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until beans are fender but... - 43.3531
Tex Mex Bean Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Stir in bean mixture; spread evenly in bottom of... - 40.8035
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 97.6747
Chicken Tomatillo Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the tomatillo sauce, sour cream, cilantro, shallot, and garlic in a large bowl.
3. Place 4 tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish, overlapping as necessary... - 30.8629
Turkey And Bean Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add turkey and next 3 ingredients; cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in beans, salsa, and salt; cook 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and... - 29.9848
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 38.1873
Nachos For Dinner
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 1/3 cup salsa and beans in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 1 minute.
3. Arrange chips on an ovenproof platter or baking sheet. Spoon bean mixture over chips,... - 29.5031
Santa Fe Ravioli Soup
1. Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan. Add ravioli, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes. Add salsa, beans, chicken, and garlic, cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
2. Ladle soup into bowls, top with sour cream and cilantro. - 27.119
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x3-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and cumin.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with the cooking spray, pour in the oil... - 40.4003
Santa Fe Pork Burritos
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 39.6806
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor; process 30 seconds or until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Add remaining ingredients; pulse until blended. Serve with fat-free tortilla chips or raw vegetables. - 22.2279
Que Sera Quesadillas With Vegetables
1. Preheat broiler. Coat baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange vegetable slices in single layer in pan, placing peppers skin side up. Coat vegetables lightly with cooking spray.
2. Broil vegetables about 2 inches from heat for 10 minutes or until browned,... - 36.0712
Quick Chicken Quesadilla Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Place 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet; spoon chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese and green onions evenly over chicken mixture; top with remaining 4... - 29.8832
Eggless Southwest Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl add in the sour cream, mayonnaise, salsa, jalapeno paste, salt, red chili powder, garlic paste, pepper powder, chopped cilantro and lime juice. Mix well until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
2. Stir in the water and... - 121.426
South Beach Halibut With Jade Sauce
1. Salsa: Finely dice kiwifruit and papaya. Combine in medium bowl with cucumber, onion, cilantro, vinegar, salt, and pepper flakes. Toss all together. Set aside.
2. Halibut: In medium skillet bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add halibut. Lower... - 37.6756
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 43.3434
Griddle Cakes Of Black Beans And Spaghetti
For the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, salsa and cilantro; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the spaghetti, beans, peppers, egg substitute and onions.
To make the pancakes, spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick... - 40.4693
18 Minute Meatball Soup
Combine tomatoes, beef broth and salsa in 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 6 minutes.
Meanwhile combine ground beef, coriander, cumin and salt; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Pinch off 1-inch pieces of beef mixture... - 40.0964
Tex Mex Tortillas
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and... - 47.5362
Picadillo Pork Burritos
1. Place pork in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and cinnamon; toss well.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes; stir occasionally. Add pork mixture; cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Add salsa and... - 31.8907
Mexican Chicken Napoleons
This easy take on a stacked appetizer will wow your guests with it's delicious Mexican flavor. Stacked in layers, you'd never guess it's light in fat and calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 107.192
Grilled Beef And Vegetable Fajitas
Combine 1 cup salsa and next 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Trim fat from steak.
Add steak and peppers to bag.
Seal bag, and shake until steak and peppers are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 43.3652
Chicken Nacho Dip
Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; set aside.
Combine remaining taco seasoning mix, chicken, beer, and chiles in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 40.5216
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 46.6631
Scrambled Egg Burritos
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, green onions and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add egg substitute to vegetables. Reduce heat to low.... - 36.1359
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
Non-fried Black Bean Burgers
Low fat homemade burgers. Veggie lovers would really relish this recipe in the video. It is also healthy as it's not deep fried. It can be eaten anytime as you like. - 123.55
Mexican Stuffed Green Peppers
Slice stems off of green peppers.
Remove seeds and white membrane.
Rinse and set aside to dry.
Place onion and garlic in a non-stick skillet with liquid Butter Buds or fat-free broth.
Saute over low heat until tender.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Mix in cooked... - 38.9203
Mushroom And Onion Quesadillas
1. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
2. Wipe pan with paper towels; recoat with cooking spray. Coat 1 side of a tortilla with cooking... - 29.0385
1. For sauce, in a blender container combine fresh or undrained canned tomatillos, peppers, onion, cilantro, sugar, and cumin. Add 1 cup broth for fresh tomatillos or 1/2 cup broth for canned. Cover; blend till smooth. Transfer to a saucepan. Bring to... - 37.5352
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905