- » Cilantro Fajita
Cilantro Fajita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro fajita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro fajita recipes.
Cilantro Fajita - Mexican Basics
Those of you who are looking for a simple recipe of cilantro fajita, should definitely try this one. This is easy to make and cilantro is very healthy. Watch the video as the chef explains the recipe so well. - 106.167
You May Also Like!
Spicy Lime And Cilantro Turkey Fajitas
Slice tenderloins open lengthwise, cutting almost through, being careful to leave halves attached.
Open halves flat.
In shallow flat dish, combine paprika, onion salt, garlic powder, red pepper, fennel, thyme and white pepper.
Rub mixture over tenderloins;... - 36.5718
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium-sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion, salsa, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat... - 33.2103
Grilled Steak Fajitas
Here is an amazing steak fajitas recipe with onion and bell peppers. Serve the steak fajitas over warm tortillas and top with some fresh homemade guacamole. This steak fajitas are surely going to bring rave reviews from your family and friends. - 106.725
Seafood Fajita Salad
Seafood Fajita Salad became famous in my home after our friend prepared some for us. You will have to taste this Seafood Fajita Salad to get to know the difference. Prepare it right away! - 33.16
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 113.443
To prepare brushing sauce, combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch strips.
Place chicken strips in a shallow glass dish.
Brush chicken liberally with... - 41.2706
Pasta With Fajita Style Chicken And Tomatillo Tomato Salsa
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon and lime juices, the oregano, 1 garlic clove, and 1 chile.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it... - 45.3845
Emmber Classic Sliced Roast Beef Tex Mex Fajita Skillet
1. Combine fajita sauce, mushrooms and onions in a bowl.
2. Cut sliced roast beef into 1 -inch strips. Heat on a flat grill until warm.
3. Heat a cast-iron skillet until smoking. Place the vegetable mixture in the skillet, top with roast beef, and garnish... - 27.1519
Triple Mushroom And Rice Fajitas
Cook brown rice according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Meanwhile, for marinade, in a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl combine the water, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and salt.
Add sliced mushrooms, sweet pepper strips, and... - 44.1234
1) Marinating the inside steak increases tenderness.
2) Pound the beef slices to 1/4-inch thickness for tenderizing.
3) In a shallow bowl, place the lime or lemon juice and garlic.
4) Press each beef slice into the mixture and let sit... - 41.1123
Cilantro Fajita Recipes By Category