- » Cilantro Enchilada
Cilantro Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro enchilada recipes.
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas With Cilantro Pepper Sauce
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas with a flavorful and delicious cilantro pepper sauce. The video is nicely explained and offers great serving tips too. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 85.4149
Burrito Style Chicken Enchiladas With Cilantro Sauce
Craving for Mexican food? Try making this Burrito Style Chicken Enchiladas with Cilantro Sauce. This recipe uses a slow cooker and the finished dish looks amazing. This video will be your able guide in preparing this hearty feast. - 84.3158
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Place chicken in a Dutch oven, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth, and let cool, reserve broth for other uses.
Remove chicken from bone, and chop, set... - 41.4618
Cumin Cilantro Crema
A simple recipe for a flavored crema to use in a variety of recipes. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates this quick tip in a short cooking video. - 115.952
Cheesy Enchilada Pizza
1. Heat oven to 375ºF. Heat wok or 10-inch skillet over high heat. Add oil; rotate wok to coat side. Add chicken and gingerroot; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in tomato sauce, chili puree... - 35.3067
Beef Enchilada Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Crumble the beef into a heavy medium skillet. Add the garlic, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon cumin, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the meat is no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Drain off any fat.
2. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the... - 39.9786
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.114
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
For filling, in a medium saucepan stir together the corn, water, onion, bouillon granules, garlic, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 minutes or till the onion is tender.
Do not drain.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the... - 46.1095
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Dice 1 poblano chile, and set aside.
Cut remaining poblano chile in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place seeded chile, skin side up, and tomatillos on a baking sheet; broil 5 1/2 inches from heat... - 39.5861
Lasagne Enchilada Roll Ups
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the lasagne noodles and boil for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with half the Monterey jack and half the cheddar cheese.
Stir... - 42.8019
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a 3-quart saucepan heat the oil over low heat.
Add the red pepper and garlic and cook until the pepper has softened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the chili powder; cook 1 minute.
Whisk in the flour until well combined.
Gradually... - 48.4931
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
Chicken Or Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the onion and garlic in the butter until tender.
Add the next 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Dip each tortilla briefly in the sauce to... - 44.8149
Turkey Enchiladas Con Queso
1 Mix together turkey, cream cheese and onions until well blended.
Brush tortillas lightly with oil.
Stack 4 tortillas on plate.
Microwave on high 30 seconds or until soft; repeat with remaining tortillas.
Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup turkey mixture.
Roll... - 34.0015
1. For sauce, in a blender container combine fresh or undrained canned tomatillos, peppers, onion, cilantro, sugar, and cumin. Add 1 cup broth for fresh tomatillos or 1/2 cup broth for canned. Cover; blend till smooth. Transfer to a saucepan. Bring to... - 37.5352
Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verde
Enchiladas are a great meal! They are easy, delicious and certainly affordable! Here’s a nice video on how to make this version with salsa verde instead of the customary red sauce. - 131.561
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x3-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and cumin.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with the cooking spray, pour in the oil... - 40.4003
Lynn's Chicken Enchiladas
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious Chicken Enchiladas. A great dinner idea. These enchiladas are made with homemade enchilada sauce. Super delicious and easy to make. From Rachael Ray. - 0
Turkey And Bean Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add turkey and next 3 ingredients; cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in beans, salsa, and salt; cook 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and... - 29.9848
Roasted Eggplant And Chicken Enchiladas And Tomato Salsa
Pamper your family with this extra special holiday feast. See this video to get a little cheesy with these super simple chicken enchiladas and a spicy kick with a flavorful salsa. This impressive video is a must watch, give it a try……. - 136.404
Cut pork into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
Place meat, onion, garlic, and 1/2 cup water in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Cover and simmer on medium-high heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uncover; stir often until the juices evaporate, begin to brown, and stick to pan,... - 29.3751
Spread 3/4 cup enchilada sauce in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, chopped chiles and 1/4 teaspoon salt; spoon about 1/3 cup mixture down center of each tortilla.
Sprinkle evenly with Monterey Jack cheese;... - 35.5748
Chicken And Cheese Enchiladas Verdes
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large, deep skillet of boiling water, cook the husked tomatillos and jalapeno over moderately high heat until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain the tomatillos and jalapeno, then transfer them to a blender and puree until the... - 29.9902
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
A great dinner idea that is a snap to make and get on the table. You can use a rotisserie chicken or even use leftover chicken for this recipe - 109.797
Vegetable Cheese Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi-num foil and heat in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, blanch thezucchinifor2 minutes oruntil just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 42.2773
Black Bean Enchiladas
Mash half of beans; set mashed and unmashed beans aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in mashed and unmashed beans, lime juice, oregano, and salt; set... - 44.2797
1 In a small covered saucepan cook onion in a small amount of boiling water over medium heat until tender; drain. For enchiladas, spray a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick coating. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, water,... - 36.5625
1. In a small saucepan cook the onion, covered, in a small amount of water over medium heat till tender; drain. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon water, cumin, pepper, and salt. Stir in the cooked onion, turkey, and... - 37.3993
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil.
Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of fresh corn filling down center of each tortilla, rolling to enclose.
Set enchiladas seam-side down in sauce, arranging side by side... - 35.6652
In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla; top each with 1 teaspoon enchilada sauce and 1... - 40.2974
1)Prepare sauce by charring tomatoes, chili and onion inder broiler or over flame of gas stove.
2)Blend together to form a smooth sauce.
3)To prepare enchiladas, in a large saucepan, stir fry onions and garlic in broth for about 5... - 46.9502
Chicken Enchiladas - Salsa Verde Style
These Chicken Verde Enchiladas are fresh and perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of "kick". They hit the spot when you're in the mood for Mexican food. Perfect with a margarita! - 111.395
Blue Corn Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
To prepare the chicken enchilada filling, cut it into large pieces.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, onion and garlic and saute until the onion is soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the jalapefio, cumin, oregano and broth; cover... - 43.5653
Chicken Salsa Verde And Cheese Enchiladas
Here, the Chef brings up an enticing filling for your next Enchiladas, scrumptious Chicken Salsa Verde. Chicken Salsa Verde and Cheese Enchiladas is another breakthrough in the evolvement of Italian Enchiladas and it’s delicious. Salsa Verde gives a nice... - 90.4014
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 42.089
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.2424
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verda
Make the most your leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner with this Mexican classic. In this video, Betty shows you how to make chicken enchiladas and the luscious salsa verde just packs a punch to this recipe. Simple enough for a weeknight dinner... - 117.224
Homemade chicken Enchiladas
Deep-fry tortillas to soften (or dip in boiling chicken bouillon).
Soak excess grease or moisture on paper towels.
Boil chicken and chop in food processor to medium chunks.
Spray baking dish with Pam.
Place chicken, onion and cheese inside each tortilla.
Roll... - 35.9169
Green Enchiladas With Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Sauce; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups of the cheese, chiles, and oregano.
Season to taste with salt; set aside.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, cook... - 41.6452
Enchiladas Verdes De Marisco
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F
2. In a large skillet over a medium flame, heat oil and add garlic, green onions and chillies; cook until the vegetables turn just soft
3. Add tomato puree and cook for another ten minutes over a low flame... - 43.9044
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 11" by 7" baking dish.
2. In blender, combine chiles, cilantro, green onions, pickled jalapenos, lime juice, salt, and water; puree until smooth. Transfer to 8-inch skillet and heat to boiling over medium heat; boil 2... - 32.2801
Healthy Roasted Eggplant Enchiladas
Enchiladas are classic Mexican rolls. The practice of rolling corn tortillas with small fish, dates back to ancient times. It is a complete meal in itself and is packed with all the essential nutrients. - 0
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine the turkey, green onions, cream cheese, and 1 cup of the Jack cheese.
In a blender or food processor, combine the salsa verde or tomatillos, chiles, cilantro, and cream.
Blend until... - 47.5867
1. In a medium nonstick skillet, combine 1 teaspoon of the oil with the garlic; sizzle over moderate heat for 30 seconds. Add the flour, chili powder, cumin and oregano; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Whisk in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil, stirring... - 34.9722
Cook first 3 ingredients in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in chicken and 1 can enchilada sauce; reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 350°... - 44.9281
Heat oil in skillet and saute onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Stir in green olives, chilies, chili powder, cilantro and cumin.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chicken and cook until heated through.
Fry the tortillas quickly in the oil.
Remove and drain on paper... - 44.5385
Chicken Enchilada Pizza
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to cook Chicken Enchilada Pizza. For a quick dinner, check out this easy go-to Mexican flavored recipe.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking... - 109.991
Legend Sword Authentic Chicken Enchiladas
1. Boil chicken in a medium stock put with 1 tbs. of salt, 1 clove of garlic and 1 chopped onion until the chicken begins to fall apart.
2. Remove from water and shred using a fork.
3. Boil the tomatillos in a small pot with water, ½ the cheese and 1 clove... - 0
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove from heat.
Add beans; stir.
Combine... - 44.545
Enchiladas De Polio
1. To prepare filling, place first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes. Remove chicken from cooking liquid,- cool. Remove chicken from bones,- shred with 2 forks. Discard bones. Reserve broth for another... - 31.2725
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
White Bean Enchiladas
Place tomatillos on a large baking sheet; bake at 500° for 7 minutes.
Place 1 tortilla on a baking sheet; bake at 300° for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
Break into pieces.
Place tomatillos, tortilla pieces, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup broth, and next 4... - 41.1157
Outdoor Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde
Outdoor holidays are always fun and with food made at the spot they enliven the occasion to the spirit. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde a spicy snack with chili verde made of pork and rice mixture. Enjoy this... - 125.475
Lynn's Tomatillo Salsa
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomatillo Salsa that can be used as a dip for tostito chips or in a chicken enchilada dish. - 0
Guacamole With Avocado And Tomato
Guacamole is an all-time favorite and with the instructions provided here it would be fast to put it together. The lady here showcases very simple instructions on making delicious guacamole green dip with basic ingredients like avocado, lemon, salt and... - 119.968
Nothing is as tasty as fresh Guacamole! This is perfect for your parties this year! - 0
Bay Shrimp Chowder
So this week I am making soup! I am going to make a seafood chowder called Bay Shrimp Chowder. So now it's cold enough to start making soups for the winter. - 0
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 109.041
Flash In The Pan Turkey Cutlets
1. Using meat mallet or bottom of heavy skillet or rolling pin, pound turkey between two pieces of wax paper. Spread mustard on both sides of each turkey slice. In plastic bag mix together bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt, and lemon-pepper. Add turkey.... - 39.213
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275
Cilantro Enchilada Recipes By Category