- » Cilantro Dressing
Cilantro Dressing Recipes
Cilantro dressing is made by mixing freshly chopped cilantro with lemon juice, salt and herbs. It is a preferred dressing for summers because of the refreshing taste and flavor it imparts. Cilantro dressing can be ... More »
Creamy Cilantro Dressing
This salad dressing is great with any salad but goes especially well with Tex-Mex styles. I will use it for a tortilla chip salad but you can use it with whatever you want. - 121.882
Mexican Seasoning Mix With Cilantro
Do you use Mexican seasoning mix frequently? Well then here is some great news! Making your own mix works out much more economical then buying it from the store! Mostly comprising of cilantro, it is a great recipe with easily available ingredients. Prepare... - 116.87
Lime And Cilantro Dressing
Looking for a dressing that will go well with almost everything? Watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn of a simple recipe that will yield a delicious dressing for all your soups, salads, grills, or just about anything! - 108.305
Zesty Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
Very few foods are as comforting and soul-satisfying as mixed green salad served with zesty-tango cilantro-lime dressing. The star of this dressing of course, is cilantro. Bursting with flavors and colors, this refreshing and absolute delicious salad dressing... - 102.092
Lime Cilantro Jalapeno Dressing
Delicious salad dressings made fresh, and Charlie Q shows you how.
Check them all out to jazz up your salad creations! - 101.554
Refreshing Cilantro Dressing
The star of this dressing is fresh cilantro. Refreshing, zesty and oh-so-toothsome, this dressing is good enough to pep up any salad it goes into. Just make it the way Blythe Metz does it and treat yourself to a tasty homemade salad any day, any time. - 72.421
1) Preheat oven at 450°.
2) On a baking sheet place the tomatillos.
3) Place the baking sheet inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
4) Let it cool after removing from oven.
5) Discard the husks and rinse the tomatillos.
6) In the food... - 40.7124
Chicken Salad With Cilantro Dressing
1) FOR THE CILANTRO DRESSING: Take a medium size bowl and combine together tomato, oil, cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, pepper and jalapeno pepper in it. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Take a serving platter and... - 40.4635
GETTING READY 1) Combine all the dressing ingredients MAKING 2) Mix the ingredients well. ... - 33.4127
Striped Bass With Spiced Vegetables And Cilantro Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small skillet, toast the cardamom, cumin, coriander and caraway seeds and black peppercorns over moderate heat until the spices are fragrant, 2 minutes. Let cool. Transfer the spices to a mortar and grind to a powder.... - 30.174
In a blender, combine the cilantro, mint, onion, oil and vinegar and puree until smooth.
Season the dressing with salt and pepper. - 22.6539
Kimberly Snyder's Oil Free Red Pepper Cilantro Dressing
1. In the blendtec combine red lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, salt, miso paste, garlic, red pepper, cilantro and finally tomato.
2. Pulse 8-10 times and blend for 20-30 seconds until smooth
3. Serve with fresh salad. - 0
Cilantro Dressing Recipes By Category