- » Cilantro Cream Sauce
Cilantro Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cilantro cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cilantro cream sauce recipes.
Healthy Tilapia With Savory Cilantro Cream Sauce
If you are looking to try something new with your tilapia fish, this recipe could be refreshingly appeasing for you. Tilapia cooked in savory, creamy cilantro sauce is not only extremely flavorful, but also quite a cinch to make. Sarah shows you how to whomp... - 97.7676
You May Also Like!
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas With Cilantro Pepper Sauce
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas with a flavorful and delicious cilantro pepper sauce. The video is nicely explained and offers great serving tips too. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 114.963
Sour Cream Sauce
In small bowl, combine sour cream, green onions, cilantro, chilies, tomato, black and ground red peppers.
Cover; refrigerate until ready to use. - 23.8439
Veal Chops With Lime Cilantro Cream
Mix the egg with the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of flour, dip into egg, then dredge through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Fry the chops for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Heat the butter... - 42.6704
Lamb Chops With Lime Cilantro Cream
Mix the egg with the milk, dust the lamb chops with the flour, dip into egg then dredge through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, fry the chops for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Heat the butter in a sauce... - 39.0776
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 115.201
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 30.2672
Shrimp In Cilantro Tomato Blush Sauce
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute shrimp and garlic for 8-10 minutes, turning shrimp to cook evenly.
2. Add tomatoes, chicken broth and 1/4 cup cilantro. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. In a bowl, blend cream with cornstarch; stir into shrimp... - 26.5206
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Cover and refrigerate until required, within a day.
3) Use as required . - 31.8098
Lime And Cilantro Salsa
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine lime juice, sour cream, cilantro, salt and pepper.
3) Lime and cilantro salsa is ready and it can be kept in refrigerator until used.
4) The sauce can be made several days... - 36.9377