- » Cilantro
Cilantro, also known as ‘Chinese parsley’, is a term used to refer to the coriander leaf. This green colored aromatic herb is used as a flavoring ingredient for various dishes. Usually, cilantro recipes ... More »
Cilantro And Watermelon Smoothie
Looking for a fruity smoothie recipe for a hot summer day? The this is the video for you. Learn to make a yummy drink in a matter of minutes. Watch to know more! - 87.3871
Linguine With Olive Oil, Garlic And Fresh Herbs
Process the pasta.
Cut into linguine.
Cook in a large kettle of boiling salted water.
In a food processor or blender, puree the garlic, thyme and cilantro.
Add the oil, and blend another 10 seconds.
Toss the hot noodles in the pesto.
Serve. - 35.6361
Fiery Lime Cilantro Sauce
1) In a food processor, combine together the lime zest, cilantro and Tabasco.
2) Pulse the contents several times till the cilantro and lime peel have been chopped finely.
3) Add the butter and process for about 30 seconds to mix well.
4)... - 33.774
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth, and set aside. - 26.0409
1. Rinse the cilantro well and pat it dry. Place the leaves in a food processor and add the garlic, coconut milk, peanuts, and lime juice.
2. Process to a fine puree, and season with 1 teaspoon salt or to taste. Divide into 1/4-cup portions and freeze. - 25.1981
You May Also Like!
Zesty Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
Very few foods are as comforting and soul-satisfying as mixed green salad served with zesty-tango cilantro-lime dressing. The star of this dressing of course, is cilantro. Bursting with flavors and colors, this refreshing and absolute delicious salad dressing... - 102.092
Cream Of Squash-cilantro Soup
Cream Of Squash-Cilantro Soup is a delicious, nutritious, easy-to-prepare warming dish sure to warm you in the winter season. If you are looking forward to a perfect bowl of best flavored Cream Of Squash-Cilantro Soup for today, here€™s a simple recipe on... - 36.3766
Cedar Plank Cilantro Pesto Salmon
1. Place cedar plank in salted water and weight with heavy cans or stones. Soak for at least 2 hours, preferably longer.
2. To prepare the pesto, place first 4 ingredients in a blender or small food processor and puree. Add lime juice, jalapeno, and salt - 26.6498
Cream Of Cilantro Soup
As unusual as it sounds, this cream of cilantro soup is one of its kind. Take a look at the video to see how convenient it is to make it and it is so flavorful, for once your diners won't be able to guess what went through their mouth. It is a must try for... - 104.186
Cilantro Pesto Pizza
1. Preheat over to 425°F.
2. Place crust on a baking sheet and brush with oil.
3. In a blender container, put together cilantro, chilies, garlic, nuts, 2 to 3 tablespoons Parmesan and 2 to 3 tablespoons oil.
4. Blend to a thick paste,... - 45.3445
Chilean Pistou With Cilantro Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together cilantro, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pulse the machine on and off until the mixture is well chopped but not pureed.
3. Pulse the machine to run slowly and drizzle olive oil through the feed tube
4.... - 48.3165
Indian Green Chutney
Preparing an Indian menu for dinner? This Green Chutney is a must include. The recipe is quick and easy and is totally irresistible. No Indian meal is complete without this flavorful chutney. Give it a try today. - 80.9079
Coriander And Mint Chutney
This coriander and mint chutney deserves to be called the Indian alternate to mayonnaise. As most people don't eat eggs in India, this chutney does the job for them. Watch this video and follow the simple steps to make a perfect coriander and mint chutney and... - 117.685
S0p0n De Garbanzos Con Patas De Cerdo
Wash and soak chick-peas overnight.
Rinse and drain.
If the pigs' feet are salted, soak overnight.
If unsalted pigs' feet are used, season to taste.
Place in water and heat to boiling.
Remove and discard any small loose bones.
Heat 4 1/2 quarts water... - 46.5627
Cilantro Recipes By Category