- » Cider Vinegar
Cider Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider vinegar recipes.
1. In a jar, add canola oil, cider vinegar, garlic, lemon, sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Sprinkle pepper and salt. Shake and mix it well. Allow it to set for about 30 minutes.
3. Serve tangy vinaigrette with green... - 108.53
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
If you want to experiment something new in cooking, you can make jalapeno flavored salad dressing. Gather the basic ingredients and make a salad for yourself. It is quite simple and delicious at the same time. - 105.181
Here is a nice recipe to make Chimmichuri and concoction that goes well as a sauce, dip or even a marinade. Watch this easy and simple multipurpose recipe. - 87.2448
Spicy Beer And Cider Vinegar Marinade
Are you looking for a recipe to make a multipurpose marinade? Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe for marinade with beer, cider vinegar and hot pepper. The video would surely be helpful to prepare this unique marinade in just a few... - 80.2628
Special French Dressing
1) In a bowl, place all the ingredients, except garlic.
2) Using a wire whisk, beat the vinegar mixture until smooth and well blended.
3) Transfer the vinegar mixture into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
4) Mix in the garlic in vinegar mixture.
5) Put... - 45.6299
Sweet And Sour Chicken Using Cider Vinegar
1) Slice the stalks off the green pepper. Deseed the peppers and remove the pith. Slice the flesh thin.
2) Slice the onion into rings. Chop the carrots and celery into fine strips. Dice the pineapple rings.
3) Into a measuring jug, add in the... - 45.2935
Corn Relish With Cider Vinegar
1) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, add in the cider vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper and celery seed. Heat the mixture.
2) Meanwhile, into the blender add in 1/3 of the cabbage, onion and peppers. Add in cold water to cover.
3) Using the... - 45.128
Indonesian Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, place together sugar, salt, vinegar and oil.
2) Using whisk beat the sugar mixture until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) Peel all the fruits and vegetables.
5) Cut the fruits and vegetables... - 44.9913
Sauerbraten With Cider Vinegar
Trim all the visible fat from the meat.
Place in a glass or pottery bowl.
Bring to a boil the vinegar, salt, sugar, cloves, peppercorns, onions, carrots and bay leaves.
Pour over the meat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 2-3 days, turning the meat... - 44.2866
Cranberry Chutney With Cider Vinegar
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water, sugar, brown sugar and grated orange rind in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Add vinegar, apples, salt, ground ginger, mace, curry powder and... - 43.1542
Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables Using Cider Vinegar
Prepare meat and vegetables.
Dissolve bouillon in water.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch and sugar; stir into bouillon mixture.
In large heavy skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat.
Add garlic and meat; stir-fry 2 minutes (meat will be... - 41.9142
German Potato Salad With Cider Vinegar
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until crisp.
Crumble and set aside.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in flour, sugar, salt, pepper.
MICRO WAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH.
Stir... - 41.0997
1) In a jar with tight fitting lid, place together all the ingredients.
2) Put the lid to tightly secure, shake the jar vigorously to incorporate well.
3) Place the jar in cool place for 24 hours.
4) While serving the desired salad, mix with... - 40.0257
Wilted Lettuce Salad Using Cider Vinegar
Cook bacon, covered with paper towel, 2 3/4 to 3 1/4 minutes or until crisp.
Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings for dressing.
Combine lettuce and onions in salad bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
In 1-cup measure, measure vinegar.
Add bacon drippings,... - 38.5801
Tomato Chutney Using Cider Vinegar
1) In a saucepan combine, all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour or until thick, stirring frequently.
3) Cool and pack in sterile half-pint preserving jars.
4) Serve as desired. - 37.6315
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Place the bowl over double boiler, or stir constantly in a saucepan, until thickened.
3) Serve the sauce hot over cooked ham and garnish wirh chopped parsley if desired. - 36.4955
Barbecue Cider Vinegar Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart measure or bowl.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce is hot and thick enough to coat a spoon, stirring after 3 minutes. - 35.1714
Bearnaise Sauce With Cider Vinegar
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixer or blender combine egg yolks, onion, vinegar and wine at high speed until smooth.
3) In 1 cup glass measure melt butter (high) 1 minute.
4) Slowly pour butter into mixture and continue... - 34.9392
Macaroni Salad In Cider Vinegar
Cook and drain macaroni; rinse in hot water and cool.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Mix remaining ingredients and add to first mixture.
Chill. - 34.5719
Horseradish Sauce With Cider Vinegar
1. Start by scrubbing and brushing the horseradish root with a stiff-bristled brush
2. Also peel the root and cut into 1-icnh pieces
3. In a food processor, chop horseradish, also add vinegar and salt during the process, do it till it... - 33.3588
Mustard Tomato Sauce
1) In a saucepan, place all the ingredients together.
2) Stir and cook the mustard mixture over low heat until thickened.
3) Serve the mustard sauce with desired cooked meat. - 33.3446
Cucumber Salad With Cider Vinegar
1. Rinse and pare cucumber.
2. Score cucumber by pulling the tines of a fork lengthwise through cucumber. Cut cucumber into very thin slices. Put into a shallow bowl.
3. Mix well cider vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Pour over the cucumber slices... - 33.2925
Easy Barbecued Chicken Using Cider Vinegar
About 45 minutes before cooking, start barbecue fire Remove chicken necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chickens inside and out; pat dry, then sprinkle all over with celery seeds, paprika, garlic powder, and... - 33.1436
Spiced Peaches With Cider Vinegar
Preparation: For syrup, in kettle combine sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, cloves, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
If desired, halve and pit.
To prevent darkening, add peaches to syrup as soon as they are peeled.
Simmer about 5... - 30.6084
Pickled Beets Using Cider Vinegar
1. Cook the beets in water to cover until tender. Drain, reserving one cup of the cooking water. Slip off the skins and slice.
2. Heat the vinegar and reserved cooking water to a boil. Mix the mustard, salt and sugar. Add to the vinegar and let boil again.
3.... - 28.211
Poppy Seed Dressing Using Cider Vinegar
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; beat with electric mixer until sugar dissolves.
Continue to beat, slowly adding oil.
Stir in poppy seeds.
Cover and chill thoroughly; stir before serving. - 25.2781
Cider Vinegar Recipes By Category
Cider Vinegar Ingredient: