- » Cider Tenderloin
Cider Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider tenderloin recipes.
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets With Apple Cider Mustard Pan Sauce
Pork Tenderloin With An Apple Cider Sauce is a wonderful dish with a scrumptious taste. The seasoned crispy pork loin cutlets are served with an amazing sauce prepared with the apple cider, shallots, apples and flavoured with the thyme and champagne mustard,... - 110.21
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 46.9951
Pork Loin With Cider
Cut the pork loin into slices about 1/2" thick and brown all over in the hot oil and butter.
Remove and add the onion, chopped, and the apple sliced.
Saute for a few minutes and replace the fillets.
Add the cider and stock.
Season and simmer for 25 minutes or... - 36.575
Pork In Orange Cider Sauce
Have butcher cut tenderloin into slices; pound flat.
Mix sugar and mustard; coat both sides of meat.
Heat oil in saute pan.
Brown meat on both sides; remove to casserole.
Add cornstarch to remaining fat; stir and cook 1 minute.
Add orange juice, made up to 1... - 40.9421
Honey Mustard Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine honey, vinegar, sugar and mustard well. Coat tenderloin well with sauce. Place tenderloin in a shallow pan and roast for 20-25 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted register 155-160 degrees F. Slice... - 21.9945
Fruit Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Saute celery and onion in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
Add dried fruit, and saute 5 minutes or until onion is almost tender.
Stir in salt, rosemary, and sage, and saute 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and stir in... - 43.9427
Pork Tenderloin With Apples
This recipe reminds me of The Brady Bunch and was inspired by “Pork Chops & Applesauce”. This recipe is easy to prepare. Try to use organic ingredients, including meat, whenever possible. - 39.8666
Pork Tenderloin With Apples
Heat the butter and oil until hot.
Add the pork and saute over moderate heat until lightly browned.
Add the scallions and one of the sliced apples, and continue cooking until the apple slices have softened.
Stir in the paprika and flour.
Add the apple cider,... - 42.013
Pork Tenderloin With Apples And Sweet Potatoes
1 Heat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl mix brown sugar,butter,vinegar,salt,garlic powder and pepper.Keep 2 tablespoons of this mixture aside.
3 Add apples,sweet potatoes and onion to the butter mixture.Toss to... - 45.2597
Molasses-grilled Pork Tenderloin
Here is a Molasses-Grilled Pork Tenderloin carefully brewed for all pork lovers out there. This grill and serve Molasses-Grilled Pork Tenderloin donâ€™t require lengthy procedures in the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Molasses-Grilled Pork... - 35.8747
Pork In Cider Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Slice the tenderloins and pound them flat.
3) Mix togther the sugar and mustard and coat both the sides of the meat slices.
4) In a saute pan, brown the meat properly on both sides and... - 42.9083
Pork Fillet With Cider And Coriander
1. Trim the pork fillet of all fat and membrane. Cut it into 0.5 cm (14 inch) thick pieces, place between two sheets of greaseproof paper and flatten with a mallet until thin.
2. Put the oil in a shallow ovenproof dish or casserole and microwave on HIGH for... - 29.1404
Roast Pork Tenderloin
Fall is one of my absolute favorite times of the year. I love when after a long hot Summer it starts to cool down and you feel a crispness in the air. Picking pumpkins, kicking off the holiday season,and finally dusting off those adorable boots you’ve been... - 109.272
North Carolina Bbq Pork Tenderloin With Mop Sauce
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for indirect heating.
2. To prepare the spice rub, combine the brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, cumin, salt, cayenne, and pepper in a bowl. Rub half of the mixture all over the pork and let... - 34.0322
Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Plum Sauce
Prepare Fresh Plum Sauce. Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add garlic, ginger and chili pepper; saute, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture has a chunky, sauce like... - 40.9346
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Pork Tenderloin With Orange Glaze
Combine orange juice, vinegar, ginger and orange peel in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork tenderloin; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange Glaze. Melt... - 43.6891
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 29.482
Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon Glazed Sweet Potatoes
interested in doing some down south cooking? Then take a look at this video to see how chef mike prepares Pork Tenderloin with Wilted Lettuce salad and bourbon glazed sweet potatoes. Definitely an easy, tender and succulent recipe and becomes all the more... - 126.364
Sweet-and-sour Pork Tenderloin
Whisk together the brown sugar, vinegar, honey, chili powder, cumin, garlic, sherry and soy sauce in a small bowl.
Pour over the pork tenderloin.
Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 20 to 25 minutes or... - 35.258
Pork Tenderloin & Chops
Remove any visible fat from the pork.
Place the pork in a flat glass pan.
Combine the oil, honey, soy sauce and vinegar and pour over the pork.
Cover tightly and refrigerate 1-8 hours.
In a large serving bowl, combine the ginger, cinnamon, marmalade, peaches,... - 40.513
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Drain pineapple, reserving liquid, set pineapple aside.
Combine pineapple liquid, cornstarch, salt, curry powder, vinegar, and soy sauce, mix well, and set aside.
Add 2 tablespoons oil to a preheated wok, coating sides, allow to heat at medium high (325Â°)... - 43.9472
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Corn Relish
1. Mince 2 of the garlic cloves; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the orange zest and oil. Add the pork and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
2. Meanwhile, to make the relish, mince the remaining 1 garlic clove. Spray a... - 34.0598
Smoked Tenderloin Salad
In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; cover and chill.
Grill pork, covered, over medium coals for 15-20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°-170°, turning occasionally.
Let stand for 5 minutes; thinly slice tenderloin. - 32.8485
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin.
Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat.
Cover tenderloins,... - 41.1008
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
1. Trim fat from pork. Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin. Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat. Cover, and... - 31.4232
Oriental Pork Tenderloin
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard... - 46.2831
Plum Creek Cellars Grilled Tenderloin
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine vinegar, sugar, wine, catsup, Worcestershire, onion, cornstarch, rosemary, hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Stir over high heat until boiling, about 2 minutes. Let marinade cool, or to chill quickly, nest pan in a... - 32
Stuffed Pork Loin With Pancetta Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahreneheit.
2. Fillet the pork chop.
3. For the glaze: In a small pan, add the water and sugar and bring to a boil. Once it boils, set it aside.
4. In a pan, add the chopped pancetta and cook until the fat... - 130.948
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.235
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 145.931
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, put the pork tenderloin and rub tomato paste on it. Sprinkle garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Rub the pork tenderloin well.
2. Add apple cider vinegar.
3. Put this in roaster on 400 degrees F... - 124.553
Pork Roast With Apple And Vegetables
Amaze your guests with a unique pork roast with apple and vegetables. Watch this video that shows this recipe which is nicely flavored with nutmeg and vinegar. Prepare this pork roast for a gathering or get-together and enjoy a great sumptuous meal! - 81.7214
Pork Loin With Apples
Place pork in oiled roasting pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast at 375 degrees 1 3/4 hrs, basting often.
Peel, core and quarter apples.
Remove meat from pan and drain off cooking juices.
Pour cider into pan, add pork, surround with apples,... - 37.3809
Pork Loin With Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce
Got company coming over and planning to make something scrumptious for your guest? Then why not give this Pork Loin with Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce recipe a try. Watch the video to see detailed instructions. This recipe has a few extra steps, but the end... - 125.603
Roasted Pork Loin And Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" roasting pan with olive-oil cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, rosemary, salt, and black pepper.
Place the onions, sweet potato, and bell pepper in the prepared pan.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of... - 40.3933
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
Heat 3/4 cup sherry in a saucepan just long enough to produce fumes (do not boil); remove from heat, and ignite.
Let flames die down, and set aside.
Combine prunes and cider in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 39.7703
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Take a medium sized saucepand and combine cider and prunes.
3) Allow it to boil and then simmer it in low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and pour 1/2 cup sherry, stir well.
5) Pour... - 43.9411
Roast Loin Of Pork With Thyme
Lay the roast in a shallow roasting pan.
Place the pieces of thyme evenly along the roast close to the bone.
Sprinkle with marjoram.
Pour on the cider or wine and let stand for one hour, turning the roast periodically.
Set fat side up, cover loosely with... - 44.7264
Sweet & Sour Pork Loin
Sweet and sour pork loin is a savory pork recipe. Prepared a sauce of catsup and chicken broth, the sweet and sour pork is flavored with garlic and cayenne pepper. Grill cooked it is basted with the sweet and sour sauce. - 42.2651
Sweet & Sour Pork Loin
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except roast.
Heat to boiling.
Cut roast crosswise into 4 pieces; arrange in shallow glass dish.
Pour sweet and sour mixture over pork.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain pork; reserve sweet and sour mixture.
Grill... - 38.5945
Pork Loin Maison
Mix together the breadcrumbs, paprika, savory, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Add the melted mar-garine.
Mix the egg white and the cold water in another bowl.
If you have a combination microwave-convection oven, place a rack in the oven ceramic tray with a... - 43.9403
Roast Loin Of Pork Gourmet
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Take the pork and make slits on their surface. Place them on a roasting pan.
3) Stuff the slits with a halved garlic clove each, for added flavour.
4) Sprinkle salt, pepper and sage over the veal.
5)... - 37.9487
Pork Loin With Tangerine Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Season pork with salt and pepper.
3)Warm a roasting pan and roast the pork for 10 minutes. Then place in oven with fat side up allowing self-basting. Roast for a period of 1hour. The internal... - 47.5638
Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork
The Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a traditional easy to follow recipe that is served with some stuffing and sauce. This dish is simple, tasty and often nothing else is required as an accompaniment as the Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a whole meal in itself! - 44.034
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Apricot Glazed Pork Loin
1. ln a small bowl, combine the garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and pepper, then rub into the roast, coating it completely. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and set out a 13" x 9" x 2"... - 36.3825
Apple Stuffed Pork Roast
For stuffing, stir together the chopped apple, bread crumbs, celery, raisins, walnuts, green onions, and nutmeg.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of the apple juice or apple cider.
Butterfly the pork tenderloin (see small photo above).
Cover meat with clear plastic... - 41.8513
Glazed Pork Kebabs
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 5 inches from the 1 heat.
In a small saucepan, combine the prunejuice, ketchup, granulated sugar, brown sugar, honey, green onion, ginger, salt, allspice, and red pepper.
Bring to a boil, lowerthe heat, and simmer,... - 36.1525
Orange Pepper Steaks
Press pepper evenly into both sides of beef steaks.
Place steaks on rack in broiler pan 2 to 3 inches from heat source.
Combine marmalade, vinegar and ginger in small bowl.
Brush tops of steaks with 1/2 of marmalade mixture.
Broil steaks 10... - 25.9422
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Gingered Pork With Asian Pears
1. In a large bowl, gently mix pears and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add pork and stir-fry until lightly browned on outside and no longer pink in... - 33.1748
Alabama Pulled Pork Sandwiches With White Barbecue Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill.
To prepare pork, cut pork in half lengthwise; cut crosswise into 2 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a medium saucepan;... - 42.2914
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Mix 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar, the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, the cumin, and chili powder in a small cup. Place the pork on a piece of wax paper. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the... - 34.8849
Hot And Sour Pork
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm (X inch) thick slices.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the pork slices and add soy sauce, vinegar and corn flour; stir well to... - 48.6438
Oven Barbecued Pork
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Place tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Combine catsup and next 5 ingredients; brush lightly over tenderloins.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if desired.
Bake, uncovered,... - 38.4869
Oven Barbecued Pork
1. Trim fat from tenderloins. Place tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Combine ketchup and next 5 ingredients; brush over tenderloins. Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if desired.
2. Bake, uncovered,... - 27.7935
Orange Pepper Steaks
Combine marmalade, vinegar and ginger.
Place steaks on rack in broiler pan and brush top of steaks with half of marmalade mixture.
Broil 3 inches from heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once.
Brush with remaining marmalade mixture after turning. - 23.3769
Vintage No Cook Bbq Sauce
1)In a medium saucepan heat olive oil and fry the onions.
2)To the pan now add canned tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, Worchestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, prepared horseradish, hot sauce and mayonnaise and mix well.
3)Make... - 0
Grilled Pork With Peach Salsa
1.Discard visible fat from pork.
2.In a flat glass pan, place the pork.
3.Mix together oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and smear over pork.
4. Let marinate for 1 to 8 hours in the refrigerator covered.
5.Take a large serving bowl, mix together... - 42.9602
Pound meat, and rub with salt and pepper.
Lay apple section and 1/2 prune on each porkslice.
Top each with 1 teaspoon grated onion; roll up, and tie with string.
Dip in beaten egg, then in crumbs; brown rolls in butter or margarine in heavy frying pan; add... - 34.2026
1) Make slices from the pork meat and toss them into 1 Tbsp flour.
2) chop the apricot halves.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter. ... - 44.1494
Southwestern Pork Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked pork, Cuban Black Beans or black beans, onions, garlic and bell pepper.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, prepare marinade by mixing sugar, vinegar, oils, oregano, mustard and parsley; shake to mix.
Pour over pork,... - 37.9722
Smokehouse Barbecued Pork
In 3-quart saucepan stir together all sauce ingredients.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (5 to 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet melt butter until sizzling.
Add all remaining pork ingredients except buns.
Cook over... - 40.827
Sweet Sour Pork
Prepare Sauce: Add cornstarch to small saucepan.
Stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
Mix well; cook until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover and reserve.
Heat oil in Wok; brush on sides of pan.
Add 1/4 of pork cubes at a time and stir... - 46.1139
Spicy Beef With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a large cup, place the paprika, oregano, thyme, and ground pepper and mix well
2. Rub this mixture into the beef sides to ensure that it is well covered
3. Set aside to soak in the mixture for half an hour
4. Prepare vinaigrette by... - 42.9278
Normandy Pork And Cabbage
Trim fat from pork; discard. Cut pork widthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Cut each apple half into 6 wedges. Set aside.
Heat wok over high heat about 1 minute or until hot. Drizzle oil into wok and heat 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon butter and swirl to coat... - 35.7448
Pulled Pork Barbecue
Have you been wondering what stuffing to put into your bun? This Pulled pork is a perfect filling for for your sandwich. Take a bite. Heavenly, isn't it? - 32.6993
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger tastes awsome. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger can be prepared easily. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger must be tried by pork lovers. - 42.6577
Cider Tenderloin Recipes By Category