- » Cider Soup
Cider Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider soup recipes.
Chicken Cider Stew
1. In a large saucepan combine together apple cider, catsup, bacon, savory, basil and pepper.
2. Add chicken or rabbit and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
4. Stir in carrots, sweet potatoes, onions, celery, and... - 48.7616
Spinach Cider Soup
Bring stock to boil in large saucepan.
It can be made from bouillon cubes and water.
Add carrots and celery; cook until tender.
Remove from heat.
In a small skillet, melt margarine and saute onion until transparent.
Add garlic and flour; stir and cook for 2... - 43.4612
Cider Enhanced Thursday Pea Soup
This wonderful Thursday Pea Soup will is tasty and nutritious. I make this soup frequently at home as my husband and I love it. Try this brilliant Thursday Pea Soup recipe for yourself! - 42.6732
Cider Fruit Soup
Put apples, apricots and raisins and cinnamon stick in a saucepan with water and cook slowly 1/2 hour, or until soft.
Place half of mixture in a blender and puree.
Return to saucepan, add cider and reheat.
When hot, add fresh fruits and cook for 5-8... - 31.6554
Dairy-free Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken, Shallots And Cider
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add shallots; sauté 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Add curry powder; sauté 1 minute. Spoon shallot mixture into a large bowl.
Place 1/3 cup brown rice flour in a shallow bowl or pie... - 31.3992
You May Also Like!
Apple Cranberry Fruit Soup
In a large saucepan combine apple cider and apricot nectar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Meanwhile, cut up any large pieces of dried fruit.
Add dried fruit and apple chunks to cider... - 36.1535
Winter Squash Soup
ln a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion, curry powder, and ginger.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Stir in squash, chicken broth, apple juice, and salt.
Top each serving with yogurt. - 33.6213
Spiced Cider French Dressing
1) Take all the ingredients and beat them in an electric blender for 4 minutes.
2) Transfer the mixture into the jar and refrigerate it.
3) Shake well before serving the dressing. - 33.9328
Chicken In Cider And Honey
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cut each apple halves into 3 wedges each and transfer to a medium sized bowl.
3. Add lemon juice and enough water to cover them, mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
4. Wrap each de boned chicken leg... - 45.4589
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 139.768
Mustard Tomato Sauce
1) In a saucepan, place all the ingredients together.
2) Stir and cook the mustard mixture over low heat until thickened.
3) Serve the mustard sauce with desired cooked meat. - 32.932
Black Bean-vegetable Soup
Place broth or water, garlic, onion, celery, carrots, red pepper, coriander, and cayenne in a large, heavy soup pot.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
In a blender or food processor, puree 1 1/2 cups of the black beans and add to broth... - 44.9864
Soak bread in hot water squeeze by hand to let out the water.
Add half the cheese and butter mix well season with pepper.
Spoon into soup plates, add the rest of the cheese and pour the hot stock over Add chopped onions previously fried in... - 24.2233
Citrus Fruit Soup
In a saucepan stir together apple cider, apricot nectar, sugar, cornstarch, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and stir till boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, Remove from heat.
Stir in fruit and wine, Cover and chill,... - 36.1609
1. Peel the artichokes and slice them into a bowl of water with vinegar added to retard browning.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy kettle and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Drain the artichokes well and add them to the pot Cook, stirring, for 4... - 25.1684