- » Cider Soup
Cider Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider soup recipes.
Chicken Cider Stew
1. In a large saucepan combine together apple cider, catsup, bacon, savory, basil and pepper.
2. Add chicken or rabbit and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
4. Stir in carrots, sweet potatoes, onions, celery, and... - 45.9876
Spinach Cider Soup
Bring stock to boil in large saucepan.
It can be made from bouillon cubes and water.
Add carrots and celery; cook until tender.
Remove from heat.
In a small skillet, melt margarine and saute onion until transparent.
Add garlic and flour; stir and cook for 2... - 45.7476
Cider Enhanced Thursday Pea Soup
This wonderful Thursday Pea Soup will is tasty and nutritious. I make this soup frequently at home as my husband and I love it. Try this brilliant Thursday Pea Soup recipe for yourself! - 44.0517
Cider Fruit Soup
Put apples, apricots and raisins and cinnamon stick in a saucepan with water and cook slowly 1/2 hour, or until soft.
Place half of mixture in a blender and puree.
Return to saucepan, add cider and reheat.
When hot, add fresh fruits and cook for 5-8... - 33.2399
Dairy-free Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken, Shallots And Cider
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add shallots; sauté 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Add curry powder; sauté 1 minute. Spoon shallot mixture into a large bowl.
Place 1/3 cup brown rice flour in a shallow bowl or pie... - 31.7651
You May Also Like!
Winter Squash Soup
ln a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion, curry powder, and ginger.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Stir in squash, chicken broth, apple juice, and salt.
Top each serving with yogurt. - 35.4231
Apple Cranberry Fruit Soup
In a large saucepan combine apple cider and apricot nectar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Meanwhile, cut up any large pieces of dried fruit.
Add dried fruit and apple chunks to cider... - 36.4081
Spiced Cider French Dressing
1) Take all the ingredients and beat them in an electric blender for 4 minutes.
2) Transfer the mixture into the jar and refrigerate it.
3) Shake well before serving the dressing. - 35.4203
Chicken In Cider And Honey
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cut each apple halves into 3 wedges each and transfer to a medium sized bowl.
3. Add lemon juice and enough water to cover them, mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
4. Wrap each de boned chicken leg... - 46.1303
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 116.698
Mustard Tomato Sauce
1) In a saucepan, place all the ingredients together.
2) Stir and cook the mustard mixture over low heat until thickened.
3) Serve the mustard sauce with desired cooked meat. - 33.5569
Soak bread in hot water squeeze by hand to let out the water.
Add half the cheese and butter mix well season with pepper.
Spoon into soup plates, add the rest of the cheese and pour the hot stock over Add chopped onions previously fried in... - 26.1664
Black Bean-vegetable Soup
Place broth or water, garlic, onion, celery, carrots, red pepper, coriander, and cayenne in a large, heavy soup pot.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
In a blender or food processor, puree 1 1/2 cups of the black beans and add to broth... - 43.1652
Creamed Apple Soup
Make the white sauce, season well and keep hot.
Simmer the apples with water to cover, sugar to taste and lemon juice.
Sieve the apple mixture, add to hot sauce, with cider.
Whisk together and serve at once. - 34.2408
Red Cabbage Soup
Place the butter or bacon fat in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Stir in the leek.
Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the allspice, cloves and garlic, stir well.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the brown sugar and the vinegar and... - 44.5641