- » Cider Potato
Cider Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider potato recipes.
Apple Cider Braised Smoked Chicken Sausage Cabbage And Potato Stew
Fall and winter call for hearty comforting and nourishing meals of soups and stews. This really is a great cold weather meal but is also delicious anytime of the year as the ingredients are easy to find no matter what the season. In fact this is great for... - 100.054
Sweet Potato Cider Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and add all ingredients except sugar,
3. Cook the ingredients over high heat until liquid reaches at boiling point and start boiling.
4. Now trim down the flame, cover the pan... - 44.5347
You May Also Like!
German Potato Salad With Cider Vinegar
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until crisp.
Crumble and set aside.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in flour, sugar, salt, pepper.
MICRO WAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH.
Stir... - 41.0997
Apple Cider Pot Roast
Apple Cider Pot Roast Recipe- Apple cider adds a sweetness while the barbecue sauce adds spiciness to this all-in-one vegetable and beef dish. - 32.3803
Pork Chops In Cider
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown each chop on both sides Add onions, apples, salt, and pepper; pour apple cider over all.
Close cover on cooker and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 15 minutes.
Cool at once under running... - 35.1073
Pork Chops With Cider And Apples
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease a casse-role large enough to hold the pork chops in one layer.
Spread the apples in an even layer in the prepared dish.
Sprinkle the pork chops on both sides with the thyme, ground allspice, and a little salt and... - 43.7336
German Potato Salad
Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
Cook potatoes in same pan, following label directions for pan frying; drain on paper toweling.
Cut into bite size pieces and combine with bacon and celery in a salad bowl.
Pour off all... - 32.5352
Two Potato Casserole
Two potato casserole is a sweet and baking potato casserole. Prepared with apple cider for flavor, the two potato casserole is spiced to taste with cloves and cooked in the oven. - 43.1723
Pork Chops In Cider
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Wipe the mushrooms clean and trim them. Set about 7 caps aside and slice the remaining thinly.
3) With some of the butter, grease a shallow ovenproof dish. Arrange the sliced mushrooms... - 44.8739
Plaice In Cider Sauce
1) In a greased foil container, roll the plaice fillets, arrange and top with onion.
2) In a pan, heat the margarine, add in the cornflour and stirring continuously, cook for a minute.
3) Slowly add in the cider, mustard, parsley, brown sugar and... - 43.9027
Pork With Apples And Cider
1 Trim away the excess fat.
1 In a frying pan, heat some oil.
2 Add in the pork and brown on both sides.
3 Transfer them to a wide shallow casserole.
4 In the same pan, fry the bacon rashers until the fat starts to run.
5 ... - 44.4621
Cider Potato Recipes By Category