- » Cider Pork
Cider Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider pork recipes.
Pork In Cider
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, brown pork strips in shortening.
Drain off fat; be sure browned bits are left in the pan for flavor.
Add 1 cup only of the cider and the onion.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 40 minutes or until meat is... - 45.3413
Pork With Cider
Pork With Cider has a Piquant taste. The fusion of apple juice, carrots, bay leaf and pepper gives the Pork With Cider Cool taste. Must catch it - 45.08
Pork With Apples And Cider
1 Trim away the excess fat.
1 In a frying pan, heat some oil.
2 Add in the pork and brown on both sides.
3 Transfer them to a wide shallow casserole.
4 In the same pan, fry the bacon rashers until the fat starts to run.
5 ... - 44.4621
Pork In Cider Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Slice the tenderloins and pound them flat.
3) Mix togther the sugar and mustard and coat both the sides of the meat slices.
4) In a saute pan, brown the meat properly on both sides and... - 42.9083
Pork Strips In Cider
Partially freeze pork; thinly slice into bite-size strips.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Brown half the pork at a time in hot oil.
Remove all from wok.
Drain off fat, reserving 1 tablespoon in wok.
Add onions to wok; stir-fry over medium-high heat 5... - 41.949
Pork In Cider Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut pork into 1.25 cm (1/2 inch) chunks. Sprinkle seasoning to it.
2) Heat 38 g (1 1/2 oz.) or 3 tablespoons of butter and fry the slice for 10 minutes. Turn occasionally.
3) Shift the contents to a tight... - 40.821
Pork Fillet With Cider And Coriander
1. Trim the pork fillet of all fat and membrane. Cut it into 0.5 cm (14 inch) thick pieces, place between two sheets of greaseproof paper and flatten with a mallet until thin.
2. Put the oil in a shallow ovenproof dish or casserole and microwave on HIGH for... - 29.1404
Cider Pork Recipes By Category