- » Cider Pie
Cider Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider pie recipes.
Deep-dish Apple-cider Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400f.
To make filling:
2. Pare and core apples slice thinly into large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. In large saucepan, combine cider and sugar and bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4. Boil... - 47.2966
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Sprinkle the chilled water over the flour mixture. Combine with a fork until the dough holds together. If the... - 46.0177
1. In a heavy 2- to 3-quart enameled saucepan, boil the cider uncovered over high heat until it is reduced to 3/4 cup.
2. Add the brown sugar, butter bits and salt , stir until the sugar dissolves and the butter melts and remove the saucepan from the... - 45.6433
Apple Cider Foldovers
In a large skillet, combine cider and honey.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve honey.
Add apples, raisins, lemon juice, and rind.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, cinnamon, and cider.
Stir... - 43.4736
Apple Cider Pie
In large saucepan, bring cider and sugar to boiling; add apples.
Cook, uncovered, till apples are tender, about 8 minutes.
Drain apples, reserving syrup; add more cider to syrup if necessary to equal 1 1/3 cups liquid.
Combine cornstarch, water, lemon juice,... - 42.8476
Apple Cider Raisin Pie
Mix 1 cup of the water with all ingredients except cornstarch and pastry.
Bring to boil.
Blend cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup water.
Stir into first mixture and cook, stirring, until thick.
Pour into pastry-lined pan, adjust pricked top crust, and seal... - 42.6955
Classic Cider Pie
Combine sugar and cider; heat until dissolved.
Beat egg yolks; stir into sugar mixture and cook until thickened.
Add nutmeg, butter, and raisins.
Pour into baked pie shell.
Beat egg whites until foamy; add sugar gradually, continuing to beat until... - 39.3628
Apple Cider Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of pastry; set aside.
Combine cider and sugar in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add apples; cook, uncovered, 8 minutes or until apples are tender.
Drain, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 1/3 cups... - 33.9066
Bake unpricked pastry shell at 450° for 4 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce Oven temperature to 350°.
Meanwhile, beat together & concentrate, eggs, sugar, butter, and salt.
Pour into pastry shell.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake at 350° till knife inserted just... - 31.2139
Cider Pie Recipes By Category