Glazed Pork Chop
- » Cider Glazed Chop
Cider Glazed Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider glazed chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider glazed chop recipes.
Blend flour and salt into melted butter in a sauce pan.
Add cider, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
Add sugar and beat until smooth.
Add nuts and spread on cake - 27.3192
Glazed Ham With Stuffed Apples And Cider Cream Gravy
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off all the skin from the ham.
3. Place it in a roasting pan, and add the cider.
4. Cover the pan with foil, fitting it to the rim to prevent steam escaping.
5. Bake the ham for 30 minutes.
6. While it bakes, prepare glaze... - 41.4435
Glazed Ham With Hot Cider Sauce
Put ham fat side up in a covered roasting pan.
Pare the zest but not the white pith off the lemon.
Chop zest into slivers.
Mix 1 cup brown sugar, lemon juice, zest, spices, and cider.
Pour over the ham.
Cover the ham.
Cook ham 18 minutes per... - 46.9424
Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Quarter and core apples. Chop 6 quarters; reserve remaining 2 quarters. Combine chopped apples, slaw blend, raisins, 1/4 cup apple cider, syrup and 2 teaspoons mustard in large saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cabbage is... - 30.5712
Orange Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Wipe chops well with damp paper towels.
2. Make Stuffing: In small bowl, combine stuffing mix, parsley, orange peel, salt, Worcestershire, pepper and water. Toss lightly until well mixed. Use to stuff chops.
3. Place chops in small,... - 35.4324
Soft Apple Cider Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar and margarine until creamy.
Add cider and Egg Beaters; beat until smooth.
With electric mixer at low speed, gradually blend in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Stir in apples and... - 45.6438
Cider Braised Onions
1) Prepare the onions, by peeling the skin, trimming off the root and about 1/8 inch of the top. At the root end, cut a shallow cross with a sharp paring knife to ensure even cooking.
2) In a medium nonreactive skillet, add butter to... - 39.0814
Bacon And Colcannon With Cider Sauce
1. Preheat the oven 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender.
3. Strip the spring greens from the stems and shred the leaves. Steam... - 45.2134
Sweet And Spicy Glaze
This sweet and spicy glaze is a meat glaze. Prepared with mixed fruits and juice, with red pepper and ginger for that spicy taste, the glaze is sweetened with added sugar. Slightly cooked with raisins, peaches, pineapple and orange juice and peel, the sweet... - 39.5335
Maple Glazed Turkey Roulade With Cranberry Orange Sauee
Pound the breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Set them aside.
In a medium skillet heat the butter and saute the celery and onions until soft.
Stir in the Marsala and cook until the liquid is reduced by 1/2.
Set the pan aside to cool.
In a 2-quart bowl mix together... - 40.7835
Orange Ginger Glaze
Blend together in a small saucepan the orange marmalade, port, wine vinegar, and ginger.
Heat until simmering, stirring occasionally. - 18.731
Tomato Topping Glaze
1. In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute onion until soft.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, cider vinegar, corn syrup, celery stalk and leaves and basil.
3. Allow it to simmer for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Use as needed. - 35.3722
Old Retreat Glazed Chicken Breasts
In a medium saucepan, combine the onion, tomato sauce, mustard, vinegar, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce.
Heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the breasts in the grill and spoon 1 tablespoon... - 34.607
Maple Glazed Pork With Apples
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Place breadcrumbs in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add pork; seal bag, and shake to coat pork with breadcrumbs.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add... - 42.1066
Glazed Ham And Pork Loaf
1. ln a food processor or blender, process ham and apricots until finely chopped. Transfer to a large mixing bowl, add pork mince, parsley, breadcrumbs and milk (a), mix well. Press mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin (b). Bake in a moderate oven for 15... - 37.4252
Stuffed Pork Loin With Pancetta Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahreneheit.
2. Fillet the pork chop.
3. For the glaze: In a small pan, add the water and sugar and bring to a boil. Once it boils, set it aside.
4. In a pan, add the chopped pancetta and cook until the fat... - 130.948
Mustard Glazed Sausages With Sauerkraut Relish
To make the relish, place the sauerkraut in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain well, then squeeze with your hands to remove the excess water.
In a large bowl, combine the sauerkraut, parsley, vinegar, olive oil, sugar and pepper.
Stir and... - 45.387
1) Mix all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 2 minutes and stir after a minute.
3) Keep aside.
4) Arrange ham on microwavable roasting rack and seal tightly with plastic.
5) Cook at Microwave at Power 7 for 15... - 44.3708
Chutney Glazed Duckling
TO COOK ON OUTDOOR COVERED GRILL:
1. Prepare outdoor covered charcoal grill, using indirect-heat method with drip pan as manufacturer directs (or follow manufacturer's directions if using covered gas or electric grill).
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix... - 29.0921
Place carrots in 2-qt. glass casserole.
Dissolve salt in 1/4 c. water.
Pour over carrots.
Cover and microwave at high setting 11 minutes, or until carrots are tender, stirring every 3 minutes.
Drain cooking liquid from carrots.
Add butter, vinegar and sugar... - 41.7798
Old Retreat Glazed Chicken Breasts
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a medium saucepan, add onion along with tomato sauce, mustard, vinegar, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Gently heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
4 Place... - 42.1825
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, combine milk, egg, catsup, mustard and pepper and beat until well blended.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and let mixture stand several minutes.
4. Mix well adding ham, veal, onion and parsley.
5. In... - 46.0154
Mustard Glazed Spareribs
1. In a large pan, heat the vegetable oil and add the onions to the pan. Cook the onions till they turn soft. This will take five minutes.
2. Add the honey, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the cloves. Stir well and bring to a boil.
3.... - 44.3848
Rum Glazed Pineapple Mango And Chicken Kebabs
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes. Combine vinegar and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add cornstarch mixture to pan, bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Let... - 33.8381
Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar substitute, ginger and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Stir-fry chicken 5 minutes until no longer pink.
Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes until just tender.
Pour... - 38.5231
Pineapple-glazed Baked Ham Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat combining milk, egg, catsup, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and let it stand several minutes.
4. Mix well adding ham, pork, veal, onion and... - 46.5323
Maple Glazed Roast Pork With Maple Mustard Sauce
Maple Glazed Roast Pork with Maple Mustard Sauce is a succulent and tender pok preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner or even for a party you are hosing. Trust me, your guests will love this well flavored pork preparation. Don€™t miss out on... - 46.9879
1. Heat a medium-size frying pan with butter or margarine. Saute onion until golden.
2. Take the pan away from heat; mix in sugar, mustard, cloves, honey and vinegar.
3. Dip knackwursts with sauce in pan, line them in a single layer.
4. Cover the lid... - 39.5536
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley and toss lightly to mix.
3. In a small frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine just such that soft and stir in mustard,... - 44.5065
Peach Glazed Virginia Ham
Peach glazed virginia ham is a fruited meat recipe. Prepared with the famous smoked virginia ham, the meat is cooked in the oven and brushed with a mixed glaze of peach preserves, mustard and tabasco sauce with a hint of cloves. Popped in the oven to cook... - 49.4244
Apricot Glazed Pork Loin
1. ln a small bowl, combine the garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and pepper, then rub into the roast, coating it completely. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and set out a 13" x 9" x 2"... - 36.3825
Peach Glazed Virginia Ham
Heat oven to 325°F. Remove skin from ham; trim off any excess fat. Score fat 1/4 inch deep in 1-inch diamonds. Place ham, fat side up, in roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer into thickest part of ham, not touching the bone. Bake 1-1/2 hours until... - 38.2916
Apple Cinnamon Stuffed Pork Loin
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, in a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
3) Saute the onions till they are translcent.
4) Transfer the onions to a large bowl. Remove the pan from heat... - 93.873
Raisin Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Apples
The raisin stuffed cornish game hens with apples is a fruited hens recipe. Oven cooked, the hens are prepared with a filling of stuffing mix along with raisins and walnuts flavored with cider. Stuffed and brushed with a cider mix of brown sugar and cinnamon,... - 43.894
Cheshire Pork Pie
Divide the pastry into two pieces and roll into two circles to fit a 10'inch pie plate.
Line with one piece of pastry.
Cut the meat into pieces and chop .
Pare and core the apples and slice .
Put half the pork into the pie shell and season with salt, pepper... - 38.1622
Lamb With Mango And Chilli
1. To make the spicy mango relish, cut the mango lengthwise down both sides of the large, flat stone and discard the stone. Peel the mango and cut the flesh into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the cider vinegar, sugar, cinnamon and spices in a small pan and... - 40.9136
Hearty Ham Loaves
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add the first 11 ingredients. Mix well.
3. Stir in ham and sausage. Combine together.
4. Divide the mixture and shape into two loaves.
5. Arrange in 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pans.
6. Bake... - 47.7709
1 Combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, molasses, vinegar, and onion in small saucepan.
Heat to boiling, then simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes, or until reduced by about half.
2 Arrange meat slices, slightly overlapping, in large shallow baking pan; brush... - 25.4135
Roast Brome Lake Ducklings
Scrub birds thoroughly, inside and out.
Pat as dry as possible.Mix salt and pepper, and use 1/2 to rub cavities.
Combine onions, apples, celery and parsley; divide mixture evenly, and stuff birds.
Skewer, truss and rub skins with remaining salt and... - 42.2205
Curried Apple And Chutney Chicken
1. On a shallow dish, combine flour, curry powder, salt, and cayenne. Dip chicken into seasoned flour to coat lightly. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter. Add half of chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until white... - 32.2737
Apple Juice Boiled Ham
1. Take a large saucepan, and add cold water, apple juice, carrots, onions, garlic clove, celery ribs, peppercorns, dry mustard and cloves into it. Stir well.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer and for another half an hour. This helps to flavor the water... - 44.5797
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake
Chunky Apple Walnut Cake has a Implausible. The flour with eggs maked the Chunky Apple Walnut Cake soft. Must cacth it. - 44.4296
Devonshire Squab Pie
1. Preheat oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5)
2. In the bottom of a large pie dish put half the chops.
3. Layer the apples, spices and sugar alternately with the leeks, salt and pepper to taste and the remaining chops until all the... - 44.6547
Caramelized Lemon Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, water, fish sauce, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice and chili sauce.
Mix well to blend cornstarch.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or heavy skillet,... - 41.4927
Cannellini Beans Vegan Style
Attention all the vegan diet followers! Here's a brilliant recipe that you must not miss. In this video the Chef shares her latest Cannelini Beans Vegan Style recipe that you must try. Click on the play button now. - 97.9478
Spicy Tomato Soup
If you like your soup hot, Spicy Tomato Soup is just the right choice. Add more sugar if you want a sweet and spicy taste. - 46.9732
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In medium bowl, mix well combining maple syrup with rest of ingredients except spareribs.
3. Wipe spareribs with damp paper towels and brush on both sides with maple basting sauce.
4. Take a shallow open... - 42.1307
Meat Tenderizer Marinating Sauce
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
Pour over the meat to be marinated, covering it.
Refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
To roast the meat, remove it from the marinade.
Roast following your recipe.
Baste the roast 2 to 3 times with the marinating sauce... - 35.6536
Tofu And Vegetable In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, combine stock, tamari sauce, garlic, black bean sauce, honey, ginger and vinegar. Bring to a boil.
2. Add tofu and all vegetables; reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
3.... - 33.4097
Sweet And Spicy Meats
1. In a small saucepan add vegetable oil, soy sauce, molasses, vinegar and onion. Heat on medium flame to a boiling point and then cover the saucepan. Allow to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till liquid reduces to half it’s quantity.
2. In a shallow... - 31.475
Rolled Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1. Using a sharp tipped knife, cut through the centre of the meat removing the small bones.
2. Trim the lean meat stuck to bones, chop and reserve for stuffing.
3. Rub lemon juice and freshly milled pepper on inside surface of lamb. Keep... - 43.594
Tex Mex Baked Beans
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in a medium skillet.
Saute bacon, stirring frequently, until browned.
Add onion and saute over medium-high heat, stirring often, until soft and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a 3-quart baking dish or bean... - 43.13
1. In a large pot put all the ingredients for simmering sauce and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put in the chicken halves and simmer them, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken and let it cool down and dry on a rack for at least... - 43.809
Classic Plum Sauce
1 Cut the plums in half lengthwise, discarding the pits.
2 Cut the plum halves into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3 In a 5-quart Dutch oven, combine plums, minced garlic, chopped onion, 1 cup vinegar, red pepper, ginger, coriander, allspice and... - 44.9866
1. Prepare the barbecue grill 30 minutes before grilling time by lighting the coals.
2. Use a medium microwave proof bowl to prepare the barbecue sauce.
3. Combine the onion, garlic and oil.
4. Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on... - 48.5764
Cornish Ham Pie
1. In a pan, melt the butter stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk and cider.
3. Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
4. Simmer until thick, then... - 45.6539
Barbecued Sweet Potatoes
To make barbecue sauce, heat oil in medium saucepan at setting 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED).
Add onion and garlic; cover.
Cook about 6 minutes, or until onion is golden.
Stir in ketchup, chili sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire and steak... - 38.7067
Braised Duckling With Oranges
1. With the tip of a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, loosen the skin and pull if off the meat.
2. Cut off all the fat from the meat.
3. Use a fine grater to grate the zest of 2 oranges into a bowl.
4. Cut and squeeze the juice into the... - 44.8076
Easter Bunny Stew - Rabbit Stew
This year, we made a tender and delicious Easter Bunny Stew. Using the tried and true method of slow braising, we made a succulent and delicious rabbit that I'm sure you are going to love. This Hasenpfeffer inspired recipe features the notes of red wine,... - 116.354
Maryland Stuffed Ham
1 Trim the thick skin, if any, from the ham. Make X-shape cuts, 3 inches deep and 1 inch apart, all over the fat side with a sharp knife.
2 Trim the stems from spinach and cut out any coarse ribs. Trim green onions and parsley; wash all greens... - 42.2551
Maryland Stuffed Ham
1. Trim thick, outer skin, if any, from the ham. Make X-shape cuts, about 3 inches deep and 1 inch apart, all over fat side with a sharp knife.
2. Trim stems from spinach and cut out any coarse ribs. Trim green onions and parsley; wash all greens well; dry on... - 36.7981