- » Cider Cream Sauce
Cider Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider cream sauce recipes.
Cider Cream Sauce
1) In a pan, melt the butter into a pan, add the onion and saute till browned
2) Add in the flour and cook the mixture
3) Add in the cider and using a whisk, briskly whisk
4) Bring the sauce to a gentle boil
5) Add in the salt, pepper and the nutmeg... - 47.337
You May Also Like!
Brill In Cider Sauce
Put the shallots and mushrooms in a round dish and dot with the butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper and fold each fillet into... - 45.3014
Skate Wings In Cider Sauce
Rinse the skate wings under plenty of cold running water, pat dry on kitchen paper and divide into 4 equal portions.
Sprinkle the base of a rectangular dish with salt and pepper and put the skate wings in it.
Pour the cider over, cover and microwave on HIGH... - 41.3274
Glazed Ham With Stuffed Apples And Cider Cream Gravy
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off all the skin from the ham.
3. Place it in a roasting pan, and add the cider.
4. Cover the pan with foil, fitting it to the rim to prevent steam escaping.
5. Bake the ham for 30 minutes.
6. While it bakes, prepare glaze... - 41.4435
Herrings In Cider Sauce
1. Wash the fish in cold water and scrape the fish scales. Remove the head, trim the fins, slit and clean the belly of the fish. Rinse again in cold water.
2. In a frying pan, melt butter or margarine and sauté the onion 5 minutes or... - 37.0566
Cauliflower In Cider And Cream
1. Set a saucepan filled with 2 inches of water over a medium low flame and simmer the water.
2. Fit a large basin or bowl over the saucepan of boiling water.
3. Add the butter to the warm bowl and let it melt completely.
4. Add flour... - 44.922
Pork In Cider Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut pork into 1.25 cm (1/2 inch) chunks. Sprinkle seasoning to it.
2) Heat 38 g (1 1/2 oz.) or 3 tablespoons of butter and fry the slice for 10 minutes. Turn occasionally.
3) Shift the contents to a tight... - 40.821
Apple Cider Sauce
1. Place all ingredients in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or just until boiling; stir.
2. Microwave uncovered 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring every minute, until thickened. - 21.2016
Baked Apples With Rum And Cider Sauce
Wash and core apples, leaving about 1/2" of apple at the bottom to hold the filling.
In each apple place 1 tsp raisins, 4 whole almonds, 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp butter.
Score the skin at the top of the apple into sixths.
As the apple cooks, it will... - 45.3014
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 116.425
Chicken Breast With Cider Mustard Sauce
There could be nothing more delectable than chicken cooked in zingy mustard sauce. Delicious and tantalizing, Keith Snow shares a recipe that is truly irresistible. Cooking chicken is indeed an art and this video just helps you attain mastery over it. - 99.9645