- » Cider Cream
Cider Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider cream recipes.
Cauliflower In Cider And Cream
1. Set a saucepan filled with 2 inches of water over a medium low flame and simmer the water.
2. Fit a large basin or bowl over the saucepan of boiling water.
3. Add the butter to the warm bowl and let it melt completely.
4. Add flour... - 44.922
Mussels With Cider Cream
Heat a knob of butter in a very large pan and cook the shallots and garlic for a couple of minutes.
Add the cider and mussels, put on a lid and leave for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan regularly, until the mussels have opened.
Discard any mussels that have not... - 37.3435
Shaker Chicken In Cider And Cream
1. Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Lower the heat and cook,... - 25.564
You May Also Like!
Cider Cream Sauce
1) In a pan, melt the butter into a pan, add the onion and saute till browned
2) Add in the flour and cook the mixture
3) Add in the cider and using a whisk, briskly whisk
4) Bring the sauce to a gentle boil
5) Add in the salt, pepper and the nutmeg... - 47.337
Glazed Ham With Stuffed Apples And Cider Cream Gravy
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off all the skin from the ham.
3. Place it in a roasting pan, and add the cider.
4. Cover the pan with foil, fitting it to the rim to prevent steam escaping.
5. Bake the ham for 30 minutes.
6. While it bakes, prepare glaze... - 41.4435
Old English Cider Cake With Cream Cheese And Ginger Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 900 g (21b) loaf tin.
2. Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs, beating hard between each addition.
4. Using a metal... - 48.8893
Apple Cider Shot With Whipped Cream Topping
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for apple cider shot. This recipe is great for enjoying your holidays with friends. Watch this video to make these wonderful shots ahead and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Try it out….. - 125.531
Hot Mulled Cider
Combine apple cider, whole cloves and cinnamon stick in a heat-resistant, non metallic mug, cup or glass.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 2 to 3 minutes.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg. - 26.3705
Simmer cider and sugar together for 5 min.
Add orange juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in a 2 qt crank freezer until difficult to turn using 8 parts of crushed ice to 1 part of ice cream salt. - 20.4923
Brill In Cider Sauce
Put the shallots and mushrooms in a round dish and dot with the butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper and fold each fillet into... - 45.3014
Apple Cider Glaze
Apple Cider Glaze has a moist taste.The orange juice and heavy cream gives the Apple cider glaze a wonderful taste. - 29.1422
Spiced Orange Cider Ice
Tie allspice, cinnamon, and cloves in cheesecloth bag.
Heat cider; add spice bag; then boil, uncovered, about 45 min., or until reduced to 3 c.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients, and chill.
Freeze in 2-qt crank freezer until difficult to turn, using... - 30.6824
Pork Chops With Cider And Apples
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease a casse-role large enough to hold the pork chops in one layer.
Spread the apples in an even layer in the prepared dish.
Sprinkle the pork chops on both sides with the thyme, ground allspice, and a little salt and... - 43.7336
Cider Cream Recipes By Category