- » Cider Cooker
Cider Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cider Cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cider Cooker recipes.
Pressure Cooker Cider Soused Mackerel
1. To prepare the fish roll it up from head end to tail end and secure with cocktail sticks, if necessary.
2. Into the cooker put the cider, with the sliced onion and add the mackerel, peppercorns, bay-leaf and a little salt.
3. Close... - 38.1605
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooker Cider Braised Pork Roast
Pork gets well flavored when cooked in different flavors. Here is a recipe to braise pork shoulder roast with apple cider and other common seasonings. Ideal for holidays or family meal! - 127.285
This Mulled Cider is fabulous ! Try out this Mulled Cider for your family ! Come up with suggestions if you have any ! - 21.6849
Pork Chops In Cider
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown each chop on both sides Add onions, apples, salt, and pepper; pour apple cider over all.
Close cover on cooker and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 15 minutes.
Cool at once under running... - 33.7733
Mulled Grape Cider
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine grapes and 2 cups of water; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Press through a strainer; reserve juice and discard skins and seeds.
Pour juice through a double layer of cheesecloth into a slow cooker.
Add sugar,... - 31.6197
Hot Cider Cocktail
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
Remove apples, mash or sieve and return to beer mixture.
Serve very hot from slow cooker. - 23.9093
Hot Citrus Mulled Wine
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Remove and discard the... - 29.167
Halloween Cider Grog
Enjoy your Halloween even better with this Halloween Cider Grog. Halloween Cider Grog has something in it which will truly escalate your celebrative mood. You will be waiting like me always for Halloween to come. - 31.2204
Tasty Slow Cooker Turkey
The Tasty Slow Cooker Turkey might just turn out to be your time saver on Thanksgiving Day. You can put all the ingredients of the dish in a crockpot and forget it for several hours. Watch and learn the tasty recipe from this video from Favediets. Enjoy! - 131.519
Anna's Slow Cooker Apple Butter
1. Boil cider to reduce to 1/2 cup.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients, with cover cook on High for 12-16 hours such that apple butter has cooked down to half the original amount.
3. Place in containers and freeze.
4. Serve as desired. - 33.4765
Yummy Hot Cider
1) In a cheesecloth or tea strainer, tie the spices. Place in a slow cooker.
2) Add the sugar and apple cider and stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and gently simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
4) Take out the spices and add the lemon juice and orange... - 38.0512
Cider Cooker Recipes By Category