- » Cider Beef
Cider Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cider beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cider beef recipes.
Cider Simmered Eye Of Round
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, celery, and garlic; sprinkle with allspice, ginger, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix... - 46.1123
Apple Cider Stew
1) In a casserole dish, combine beef, 1 cup cider, onion, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme. Mix well.
2) Cook covered on high power for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Cook again, uncovered, on low power for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until the beef turns... - 45.7616
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, pepper, thyme and salt. Mix well and apply on to beef uniformly. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat drippings and add onions.
3. Saute on a medium flame till onions turn golden brown in... - 45.5291
Apple Cider Stew
Apple Cider Stew is a yummmy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Apple Cider Stew last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 45.1957
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together flour, salt, pepper, and thyme; coat the meat evenly with in the flour mixture.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
3. Drain off the fat and return the entire meat to the saucepan.
4.... - 44.9992
Cider Beef With Mushrooms
1) Keep the onions and meat overnight in the cider marinade.
2) Next day, drain the meat and onions and reserve the marinade.
3) In a frying pan,... - 39.9275
Cider Beef Stew With Dumplings
Trim the beef and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Toss in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat and fry the meat until well browned then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion and celery gently for a few minutes in the same fat then stir in 1 x 15 ml spoon (1... - 38.8405
Cider Spicy Pot Roast
1) Preheat moderate oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl take meat.
3) Add all ingredients and pour over the meat.
4) Cover and put in refrigerator for 24 hours.
5) In a heavy pot or Dutch oven put the meat.
6) Cover and simmer over low heat for... - 38.4818
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, thyme, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add meat, 1/4 at a time; toss to coat.
In Dutch oven brown meat in hot oil.
Stir in apple juice or cider, water, and vinegar; cook and stir to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 37.6475
In large saucepan brown the meat in hot oil.
Combine flour, thyme, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add to meat.
Stir in cider, vinegar, and 1/2 cup water.
Cook and stir till mixture boils.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, till meat is tender, 1 1/2 to... - 37.3803
Beef Heart Braised In Cider
Beef Heart Braised In Cider is a very simple and easy recipe, which is tasty as well. Beef Heart Braised In Cider may look like a lot of work, once you read but it is really easy once you start cooking. Get going! - 35.1009
Pot Roast With Apple Cider
Put beef with onion, seasonings, and cider in a large bowl in refrigerator.
Let marinate overnight.
Wipe meat; brown slowly in fat.
Add marinade, cover, and simmer over low heat for about 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender. - 28.5159