- » Cider
Cider is a fermented apple juice whose alcoholic content varies from 2% ABV to 8% ABV. This drink can be prepared from all types of apples. Still some special cultivar varieties are used for making this beverage. ... More »
Sobeys Apple Cider And Cheddar Cheese Tartlets
Are you craving for some real, excellent dessert? These tartlets are filled with crispy delicious apples and drizzled with cheddar cheese and apple cider sauce. Doesn't it sound exceptionally delicious? Prepare these on your own kitchen and enjoy an evening... - 138.608
Chai Spiced Apple Cider
Chai spiced apple cider is a great for a nice cool fall day. Take a look at this excellent video that displays a step-wise video to make chai-der that is basically apple cider with chai spices. See and try out this awesome hot and spicy cider to warm up and... - 136.251
Easy Mulled Cider
Have you ever watched cooking shows, and at the end still not known how they did it? Well, in this video, you'll learn exactly how to make the Mulled Cider. The process is broken down in simple steps for easy understanding. Enjoy! - 118.936
Holiday Mulled Apple Cider
The Holidays are here and one cannot do without the Mulled Apple Cider. This dulcified drink comes packed with the spirit of the Holidays. In this video, you'll learn how to make this warm drink. Enjoy! - 118.414
Spiced Apple Cider
Ahh it's Fall! Join Honeysuckle Catering in making this heart-warming Autumn classic, the Apple Spiced Cider! - 117.924
Hot Buttered Cider
Here is a special drink for Thanksgiving this year- Hot Buttered Cider. This is a special recipe from master bar tender Anthony. Take a look a this video to get this special recipe and add a little special touch to your Thanksgiving celebrations. - 117.159
Hot Buttered Spiked Apple Cider
The weather is always chilly during the Holidays. That means that you need to have a drink like Hot Buttered Spiced Apple Cider in your hands. Watch this not-so-bimbo chef make this hot drink in no time. Cheers mate! - 114.715
Hot Spiced Cider
1. In a saucepan pour cider and heat it.
2. Peel orange and set aside the peel strips.
3. Poke the orange with cloves and drop it into the simmering cider with orange peel.
4. Add cardamom, cloves, mixed spice, cinnamon sticks and brown sugar to the... - 113.182
Apple Cider Martini Cocktail
Apple cider martini cocktail is a little decadent recipe of the age old martini cocktail. In this video you can see how it has been twisted a little bit to make it more flashy. The first sip is a little piece of heaven. - 110.987
Holiday Apple Cider Spiked With Bourbon
1. In a pot over medium high, pour in the apple cider after giving it a good shake in the bottle.
2. Take the apple one at a time and press about 5-6 cloves into the apple at random points. Once done, place them in the pot with the apple cider.
3. Add... - 104.501
Homemade Hot Apple Cider
Try this Homemade Hot Apple Cider recipe this season to surprise your guests with your creativity. The cinnamon does some real magic in this drink, so make sure you use good quality cinnamon. It is very easy and a perfect drink to keep the chill from getting... - 99.038
Organic And Raw Mulled Apple Cider
Hot mulled apple cider is a vintage seasonal hot apple drink for winter, often used as a non-alcoholic, welcoming drink at a Christmas get together or during Jewish occasions like Hanukkah and Passover. Luci Lock demonstrates a quick and healthy recipe for... - 99.0223
Hot Mulled Apple Cider With Pears
Looking for a sweet cider recipe that is easy to make? Then try the one detailed in this HollyPinafore video. You will surely love it! - 97.52
Hot Spiced Apple Cider For Winter
Sizzle up your cold wintery evening with this hot and spicy apple cider drink. This nice, hot, appealing drink that comes flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. It's so good and sumptuous that even the kids will love it. Just tune into Betty's... - 90.6842
Apple Citrus Cider
Combine all ingredients into a sauce pan and place over medium heat. Strain and serve in a heat proof cup with a apple slice garnish. Enjoy! - 88.029
Take a look at this warm apple cider recipe, perfect for a snowy winter day. Watch the video to see how the chef combines apples with cinnamon to make a nice drink in no time. It is super easy to make with just 2 ingredients and is definitely a nice... - 86.4426
Apple And Cinnamon Cider
For a simple apple cider recipe, watch this video and learn to make the drink guaranteed to refresh you, no matter when and where you decide to savor it! The beverage is not difficult to make and it will definitely leave everyone asking for more! - 82.8831
Today chef Dan is going to show you how to make the perfect Baked Apples, check out the video of this delicious dessert. A yummy dessert which can be prepared anytime you don’t need to plan in advance for preparing this dessert. - 79.0153
Apple Cider Stew
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In 4-quart casserole, combine, turnip, beans, 1/4 cup water, onion, beef, cider, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme; mix well.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A5.
After time appears in display window, stir occasionally.
Time:... - 49.4456
Apple Cider Bread
Place apple cider in a stainless steel, glass, or enameled pan over high heat and reduce to 1/4 cup.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat eggs with vegetable oil; stir in pure'e, sugar, rind, and cider.
Mix together all dry ingredients except nuts.
Fold the wet... - 48.121
Apple Cider Stew
TO HEAT BY TIME In medium glass bowl, combine turnips, beans and 1/4 cup water.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes; stir once.
Drain; reserve vegetables.
In 4-quart casserole, combine onion, beef, cider, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme.
Set... - 47.095
1. In a saucepan soak the dried fruit in the cider for at least 3 hours, or, if possible, overnight.
2. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) thereafter grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
3. In the saucepan, let the cider and... - 46.7732
Baked Cider Fondue
1. In a saucepan scald milk with onion.
2. Add the cider, apple, seasonings, cheese and 2 cups diced bread and stir such that the cheese has melted.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks and add to the apple mixture.
4. Whisk in egg whites such that stiff and... - 46.7195
Classic Roast Goose With Cider Gravy
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C.
2. Prepare the bird by removing all its fat.
3. Remove the goose from it.
4. Take the fat from the tin out in the bowl.
5. Baste the goose with the fat.
6. Cover the goose with a foil.
7. Bake it for... - 46.6782
Cider Simmered Eye Of Round
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, celery, and garlic; sprinkle with allspice, ginger, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix... - 46.1123
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Sprinkle the chilled water over the flour mixture. Combine with a fork until the dough holds together. If the... - 46.0177
Chicken Celery And Cider
1. Wash and dry the chicken legs on kitchen paper.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
4. When hot, arrange the thighs, skin side down.
5. When browned turn and brown on the... - 45.8231
Apple Cider Stew
1) In a casserole dish, combine beef, 1 cup cider, onion, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme. Mix well.
2) Cook covered on high power for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Cook again, uncovered, on low power for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until the beef turns... - 45.7616
1. In a heavy 2- to 3-quart enameled saucepan, boil the cider uncovered over high heat until it is reduced to 3/4 cup.
2. Add the brown sugar, butter bits and salt , stir until the sugar dissolves and the butter melts and remove the saucepan from the... - 45.6433
Pork In Cider
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, brown pork strips in shortening.
Drain off fat; be sure browned bits are left in the pan for flavor.
Add 1 cup only of the cider and the onion.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 40 minutes or until meat is... - 45.586
Soft Apple Cider Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar and margarine until creamy.
Add cider and Egg Beaters; beat until smooth.
With electric mixer at low speed, gradually blend in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Stir in apples and... - 45.571
Glazed Ham With Hot Cider Sauce
Put ham fat side up in a covered roasting pan.
Pare the zest but not the white pith off the lemon.
Chop zest into slivers.
Mix 1 cup brown sugar, lemon juice, zest, spices, and cider.
Pour over the ham.
Cover the ham.
Cook ham 18 minutes per... - 45.5196
Chicken In Cider And Honey
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cut each apple halves into 3 wedges each and transfer to a medium sized bowl.
3. Add lemon juice and enough water to cover them, mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
4. Wrap each de boned chicken leg... - 45.4589
Apple And Cider Braised Trout
Ask the fishmonger to gut the fish and remove the spine and the gills.
Leave the heads on unless you are squeamish.
Mix together the cider and cider vinegar and bathe the fish in this.
Leave to marinate for an hour if you can, but just leaving them in the... - 45.4486
Steamed Carp With Cider Sauce
1) In a pan, combine cider salt, water, and ginger and let it boil.
2) In a cheesecloth wrap the fish.
3) In a greased steamer rack placed the fish so that it doesn't touch the water.
4) Cover the pan and let it boil.
5) Let it steam for 20-25 minutes... - 45.4152
Apple Cider Baked Bacon
Simmer back bacon in water for one hour.
Drain and place in an open, heatproof dish.
Pour on cider.
Sprinkle with cloves.
Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, basting 4-5 times.
To finish off, use either of the following methods. (A)
Combine brown sugar,... - 45.402
Wipe chicken; sprinkle inside with salt and pepper and rub outside with garlic.
Fry chicken on all sides until golden.
Place in a casserole with the tomatoes, onions and olives.
Add salt and pepper and pour cider over.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours until... - 45.2227
Cider Recipes By Category