- » Ciabatta Buns
Ciabatta Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ciabatta buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ciabatta buns recipes.
Quick And Easy Grilled Chicken And Mozzarella On Ciabatta Bun
Store-bought burgers and chips are no match to this homemade grilled chicken treat stuffed in ciabatta bun. It’s easy, quick and takes lesser time to cook than traditional burgers. Plus, it has all the extra dollops of cheese and bite of chicken too.... - 93.0784
Fresh Fish Burger On Ciabatta
Preheat the grill.
Roughly chop the capers and place in a mixing bowl with the mayonnaise and the mustard.
Mix well and set aside.
Place the fish fillets on a baking tray, brush with the olive oil and the lemon zest and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
Top... - 32.7994
Bbq Pulled Pork Ciabatta
Barry makes some tangy barbweque pulled pork sandwiches in the oven with sweet potato wedges. - 109.367
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 103.88
1. Combine mayonnaise, pineapple juice and chilly sauce mix it well. Keep aside
2. Fry chicken breast and gammon steak in two separate pans, till golden brown.
3. Grill pineapple ring with the gammon.
4. Fry the egg.
5. To assemble the... - 103.567
Betty's Inviting Caprese Sandwich
Learn how to make restaurant style Caprese sandwiches in no time. This could be the ideal snack to pack for picnics and pretty much everything else! - 118.926
Loaded Mushroom Burgers
Heat a griddle (chargrill) pan.
Brush the mushrooms liberally with olive oil and season.
Cook both sides for 3 minutes each.
Mix together the tomato, chilli, garlic and onion with a slug of olive oil.
Build the burgers with layers of salad leaves, mushrooms... - 36.9567
Using an electric mixer, whip together butter, ketchup, chopped red onion, pickle, 1 1/2 tsp mustard, and salt for condiment butter in a bowl until combined.
Transfer butter to parchment paper and roll into a log, twisting ends of paper to tighten.
Freeze... - 43.7063
To make the tomato sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small pan and season.
Cover and simmer over a very low heat for 1 hour or until the sauce is rich and thickened.
Allow to cool.
Mix together all the burger ingredients and season well.
Shape into 4... - 41.1582
Double Pork Double Cheese Burgers
1. In a skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, stirring, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain; let cool. In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the pork, garlic,thyme, saltand pepper. Shape into four... - 26.9944
Barbeque Tofu Sandwiches
Want to vanish hunger quickly? Try barbequed Tofu Sandwiches by Camilla. You can count on it as a complete meal providing equal quotient of health and taste. The best thing is that you don't need to plan to make this dish. Grab a bite anytime! - 105.778
Spicy Lamb Burgers
Burgers with a twist. This video prepares lamb burgers with a goodness of Indian spices. It uses a wide variety of aromatic seasoning to make it zesty and delicious. A 'taste-bud' tickling recipe, this is a great dish with the goodness of juicy and tender... - 114.305
Grilled Portobello Burgers
1. In a bowl, combine and blend the mustard and vinegar.
2. Brush mushrooms with this sauce and season them with salt.
3. Grill the mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Place the tomato slices over the mushrooms and grill for 1... - 44.4214
Italian Style Tomato And Mozzarella Burgers
1. Cook the burgers in the oven according to pack instructions. Split the rolls in half almost all the way through.
2. Spread the bottom half of each roll with pesto sauce. Warm in the oven on the tray with the burgers for 3-4 mins.
3. Fill the buns with the... - 31.0721
Cajun Chicken Burgers
Many times we get bit tired of making the same type of hamburgers over and over again each time you serve them. This time, the chef Barry has brought a very easy and quick recipe to make chicken burgers. You can use chicken breasts to make this cheesy Cajun... - 125.673
Portobello Mushroom Super Bowl Burger
Don’t overlook the vegetarians at your Super Bowl party; serve up a juicy, perfectly grilled Portobello mushroom burger with all the fixings. Even die-hard carnivores will love the hearty flavor of this burger jazzed up with a zesty garlic aioli and topped... - 35.1679
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Mozzarella Tomato And Basil
1. In a large bowl, whisk 1/4 cup of the olive oil with the lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme, garlic and a generous pinch each of salt and pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture into a medium bowl, add the tomatoes and turn to coat. Add the chicken to... - 28.98