- » Chutney Glaze
Chutney Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chutney glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chutney glaze recipes.
Stuffed Lamb Shoulder Roast With Honey Chutney Glaze
Rub the lamb with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Spread the inside surface of the lamb with about 3 tablespoons chutney.
Arrange onion and garlic over chutney and roll meat as for a jelly roll.
Secure with cord.
Place roast, seam side down, on a rack in a... - 40.5858
Plum Chutney Glaze
1) Take a large, heavy saucepan and combine green pepper, onion, tomato and orange in it.
2) Add lime juice and garlic. Blend the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer for about 45... - 39.8396
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze is a delicious and sumptuous chicken preparation. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this dish. Try the Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze recipe and surprise... - 34.0121
Rib Roast (rack) Of Lamb With Chutney Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Drain the syrup from peaches but save for later use.
3) Mix peach syrup and chutney.
4) Put the lamb on rack in shallow roasting pan and apply some chutney mixture.
5) Bake for 1 1/2 to 2... - 33.5711
Chicken Fillets With Mango Chutney Glaze
Pound chicken fillets lightly with mallet, place in dish, add combined jam, chutney, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and lemon juice.
Marinate several hours or overnight refrigerated.
Barbecue chicken until cooked through, basting frequently with... - 26.8958
You May Also Like!
Chutney Glazed Chicken Thighs
What could be simpler than chicken baked with a fruity chutney glaze? Add a curried rice pilaf with peas, and you've got supper.
Spray a 12- by 15-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Arrange chicken pieces, skin side up, in pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400°... - 26.7967
Chutney Glazed Carrots
1. Place carrots in a large deep skillet; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain carrots and return to pan.
2. Add chutney and remaining ingredients; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or... - 23.3079
Chutney Glazed Duckling
TO COOK ON OUTDOOR COVERED GRILL:
1. Prepare outdoor covered charcoal grill, using indirect-heat method with drip pan as manufacturer directs (or follow manufacturer's directions if using covered gas or electric grill).
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix... - 29.3182
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 28.8576
Chutney-glazed Beef Kabobs
Cut beef sirloin steak into sixteen to eighteen 1 inch cubes
Soak four 12 inch bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
Combine curry powder, cumin, salt and red pepper; coat beef cubes evenly with seasoning mixture.
Cut each onion quarters into 4... - 41.8246
Chutney Glazed Cheese Pie
Mix the two cheeses thoroughly.
Add sherry, curry powder, and salt; mix.
Spread mixture 1/2 inch thick on serving platter; chill until firm.
At serving time spread top with chutney and sprinkle with scallions.
Serve with sesame rounds.
Looks pretty with green... - 42.2986
Apple & Dried Cherry Chutney
Apple and dried cherry chutney is a spiced fruit chutney made with granny smith apples. Prepared with added red onions, and spiced with ginger, red pepper and sugar to taste, the apple and dried cherry chutney has a hint of balsamic vinegar to taste. cooked... - 46.7783
Combine in a small saucepan, the pineapple chunks and juice, honey, spearmint, cardamom, coriander, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt.
Heat to boiling; boil for 5 minutes.
Blend in butter.
Cook, stirring constantly, until one-half of the liquid remains... - 32.5382
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, mint, peppers, ginger and lime juice.
2) Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving time.
3) Serve the chutney as an accompaniment to Grilled Pork Tenderloin or... - 32.3773
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.6463
Chutney Glaze Recipes By Category