- » Chutney Bhel
Chutney Bhel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chutney bhel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chutney bhel recipes.
Classic Bhel Puri
Mumbai's famous roadside snack served by US chef Bale Dave makes this amazing dish all the more interesting! Chef Bhal has combined an interesting mix of ingredients and made sure that one is never too far away from the original version. You may be away from... - 50.2876
Bhel And Sweet Pepper Pasta
Satiate your hunger with healthy, easy to make comfort foods. Chef Bhal Dave together with his wife tosses up two delectable comfort food recipes — Indian style bhel and Italian style sweet pepper pasta. Not only will these tickle your tastebuds but will... - 79.5129
Bhel Puri is undoubtedly a very popular North-Indian snack/appetizer. Also it is an extremely common road-side snack in Mumbai and other such Indian Metropoliton Cities. If you have all the ingredients readily available at home, then its just a matter of... - 43.762
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.5939
Indian Bhel Puri
Very popular Indian chat food. A mixture of murmura or puffed rice with wholesome combination of farsan, sev, onion, tomatoes, a kick from spicy chilli chutney and a tangy taste from super delicious tamarind sauce. Bhel, just a name is enough to make you... - 117.883
Spicy Bhel Puri
Bhel puri is to India what hamburger is to America. Spicy puffed rice tossed with veggies, crackers, spices, and tangy sauce makes for a filling, nutritious, delicious snack. Just toss up all the ingredients together to make for a lip-smacking Indian delight... - 109.812
Mexican Bhel - Fusion Salad
Have you ever tried making fusion bhel? Chef Bhavna uses beans for the curry and tortilas for the bhel. This is a very good combination as she uses Mexican sauces for the Indian bhel. Watch the video for the recipe as it has a different and amazing taste. - 102.35
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.3679
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.3277
* Boil the potatoes and cut in to small dice
* Arrange the puri in plates, and mix the potatoes with all chutnies and chilli powder,green chilli,chopped cilantro.
* Put the potatoes mixture on top of puri and drizzle the rest chutnies and cilantro
* Sprinkle... - 43.7462
Indian Bhel Puri
Are you looking for a new finger food recipe for your next super bowl party? Try bhel puri, India’s most preferred snack in India for watching cricket. Chef is preparing this spicy Indian snack without any cooking. Just a few ingredients tossed together... - 126.07
Easy And Quick Bhel Poori
1. Make a stiff dough. Divide into small balls and roll into thin poories. Dry in the shade. Fry in deep fat till light brown.
Mix crushed poories, puffed rice, split Bengal gram, sev and fried green gram. Put about 30 gm. of the mixture in a plate.... - 34.3149
Bread Bhel Puri
1. Take the bread slices, remove crust and cut into small squares (croutons).
2. Heat a kadai and roast the bread pieces.
3. Place the bread pieces in a bowl. Add chopped onion, tomatoes, cucumber, half of the coriander leaves, potatoes, apples (add lemon... - 37.4046
Indian Bhel Puri
Try this Indian Bhel Puri, that is a puffed rice snack with some Indian sauces. This is one of the most common street foods and is made in a different style in different parts of India. This video will show you the details of this all time classic snack. - 119.77
Chatpati Top Ramen Bhel
Bhel puri is a popular and loved snack in India. This one is an interesting and awesome variation of bhel. You will love to have it as a snack with your cup of evening tea!! - 27.1593
For Sweet Chutney:
1. Mix together khajoor, tamarind, gur and salt in 2 cups water.
2. Bring it to boil about 3-4 times.
3. Remove from flame and allow it to cool.
4. Grind to paste and sieve it.
5. Add 2 cups water, Dhania-Jeera powder, red chilli powder and... - 41.5623
1) In a bowl, combine the chickpea chips, puffed rice, noodles, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cayenne. Mix well.
2) To the bowl, add the potato, chickpeas, onion, cilantro, and lemon zest. Toss well.
3) Just before serving, add the... - 43.9956
Procedure for Green chutney Grind all these ingredients to a paste.
Procedure for Tamarind chutney Cook all ingredients in water till the mixture thickens.
Cool and grind till smooth.
Procedure for Bhel puri In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
Put into... - 36.6445
1. Crush the puris.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. - 30.1105
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 45.2613
Bhel puri is a wonderful crispy Indian snack.It is a snack synonymous with the beaches of Bombay, such as Chowpatty. The snack is available all across India, and may be known by different names - Bhelpuri in Bombay,Jhaal Muri in Kolkata. - 40.7177
Healthy Bhel Puri (chaat)
Those who relish eating Indian snacks will definitely want to try this recipe out. This is a famous Indian junk food. The chutney added to the bhel gives it a good flavour. Watch the video to try out this tasty chaat. - 108.089
Sukha Bhel By Tarla Dalal
Sukha bhel, the best medicine for sudden hunger pangs, be it on a noisy railway platform or a quiet roadside! this dry, non-messy variation of bhel can be stuffed in as a quick meal even as you rush to work. You may add veggies like tomatoes etc if you wish... - 117.32
How to make bhel puri:
• Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
• Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
• Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
• Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
• Add... - 36.705
Sweet Tamarind Chutney
If you are found of Indian snacks, then surely you would have come across many recipes that calls for sweet Tamarind Chutney. So, chef Manjula has come up with the recipe that's very handy when you have to prepare Indian snacks. This is probably her simplest... - 119.519
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander/Cilantro Mint Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its spicy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata Puri,... - 43.2507
Dates/Khajur contain essential nutrients,vitamins,and minerals that are required for development and overall well-being.Everyday i give atleast one seedless date to my children.I thought of preparing something different with dates which i had in my fridge.So... - 27.8795
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 42.9588
To make puris sift flour and salt on a thali.
Make a well in the centre and pour in hot oil.
Incorporate with flour and add water to make a pliable dough.
Knead well and roll out into a thin circle.
Cut two-inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick all over... - 44.4855
1. Cut the idlis into small pieces and keep aside.
2. Take a pan, heat it and temper it with mustard and cumin seeds.
3. Put some kadi pattas and green chillies and stir fry.
4. Add haldi, red chilli powder and idlis.
5. Saute the mixture and let it be on... - 37.6342
Chutney Bhel Recipes By Category