- » Chutney
Chutney is a type of dip or a salsa prepared by grinding the ingredients partially or finely. It is served as an accompaniment to snacks or as a part of the main course with any type of bread or rice. It adds to the ... More »
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 139.509
Simple Sesame Seeds Chutney
All those who are fond of making different kinds of chutney, should surely try this one. Chef Madhura shows how to make Sesame Seeds Chutney. It's so easy to make and can be served with roti or bhakri. - 128.447
Chutneys are not difficult to make. You just have to know which ingredients to combine. Take a look at our top Rhubarb Chutney recipe listed here - 125.793
Why not enjoy your salads and appetizers with some great accompaniment. Watch this excellent video to make a simple and delicious cherry chutney. Cherries can be transformed into an awesome treat with this impressive video. Surely a must watch! - 125.568
Homemade Pineapple Chutney
If you have never tasted or tried making pineapple chutney, its time you do it. Follow the chef in the video as she has a very easy recipe for homemade pineapple chutney. All you need to do is put together all ingredients in a saucepan and let it cook until... - 123.259
Pineapple And Squash Chutney
Chutneys are so flavorful and tasty and compliment any dish almost. What recipe do you apply for your chutney? Here is our recipe, it is bit long and takes lots of efforts but it worth it. Watch the video for the full details. - 119.105
Pears, apples, ginger, hazelnuts and spices combine to add beautiful color, texture and taste to this classic Thanksgiving side dish! - 118.496
How about serving an egg chutney with appetizers for your next party? In this video, chef is making a delicious looking egg chutney called khakina with eggs, tomatoes, onions and spices. It’s easy to prepare and very flavorful as the eggs are stir fried in... - 117.718
Spicy Coriander Condiment
When looking for a versatile, tongue-tickling chutney that pairs well with almost all sides and snacks. Extremely simple to make and good to eat, this is one great way to replace the preservative-laden ketchup bottle from your table. Just follow the recipe... - 113.609
Mini Pumpkin With Cranberry Chutney
Halloween season is back and you see lot of those mini pumpkins, want to try out something different with those? Then take a look at this simple and easy mini pumpkin recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef scrapes the pumpkin seeds out and fill it with... - 111.476
Sweet And Sour Chutney
Looking for a quick and easy chutney to jazz up your snacks and sides? Then try this sweet-sour recipe at home. Sweetly pungent, this delicious chutney is a great way to spice up your dishes. This video just shows how to blend this yummy concoction in... - 106.784
Apple, Date And Ginger Chutney
1. Core, peel, cut the apples in half and slice thinly.
2. Peel the ginger, and grate it coarsely.
3. In a large pot, pour the apple cider vinegar with sliced apples and garlic.
4. Stir the apple well and allow to simmer and cook it for... - 105.454
Green Chutney - Apple And Cilantro Chutney
Are you keen on trying a popular Indian sauce. It is called chutney. Indians eat chutney with various snacks. The combination of apple gives a different flavour to it. Check out the video for this simple recipe. - 104.242
Green Cilantro Chutney
Chutneys are fresh dipping sauces had most often with snacks and breakfast dishes. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Cilantro or Coriander Chutney with fresh coriander leaves and other seasonings. Good to accompany snacks like samosas and pakoras! - 95.8286
Be it as an appetizer, snack or accompaniment, mango salsa makes for a finger-licking good treat. This perfect summertime recipe is quite easy to put together. This zesty, fruity blend of fresh ripe mangoes and other ingredients is yummy enough to turn any... - 94.9509
Complement your holiday fare with tongue-tickling, sweet-tart, very, very tropical, and oh-so-tantalizing pineapple chutney. This delicious and simple chutney barely takes any time to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a luscious, healthy chutney that can be... - 91.1613
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Spinach Chutney
Chef Gourmet is showing us a spinach chutney recipe, which is in Indian style or with a touch of Indian Spices. So those out there who like to get started with Indian cuisine, it’s a great break through. It definitely looks gourmet with all the toasted... - 86.5544
Indian Green Chutney
Preparing an Indian menu for dinner? This Green Chutney is a must include. The recipe is quick and easy and is totally irresistible. No Indian meal is complete without this flavorful chutney. Give it a try today. - 82.2554
Indian Cilantro Dip
A creamy green dip which is lightly spiced due to its Indian origin. The video is a bit fast but you can follow the recipe without repeated plays. Try it with traditional American snacks like chicken wings or fritters. - 79.1358
All Purpose Marrow And Tomato Chutney
Pickles and chutneys are always a favorite. In this video recipe, Jameela makes such a nice all purpose marrow and tomato chutney that you could never imagine how nice it is. The best part about this recipe is that it tastes well, keeps long and has such a... - 74.1341
Two Balls Garlic Chutney With Cauliflower For Dinner
Bale Dave keeps this Asian dinner elaborate just like the way it is in places back home. Indian bread Parathaa served with two balls of garlic chutney and cauliflower does remind of the essence of Punjab, india, isn't it? He also shows a simple method of... - 65.0009
Condiments - Curry Patta Chutney
You no more have to compromise with stored Indian condiments from a grocery shop. Just make it at home with ingredients from your kitchen cabinet with aromatic curry leaves and use it as a flavoring on rice. Likewise you can also make low salt pickles with... - 63.2375
Chutney comes from the Hindu word "chatni," meaning "for licking" as in savoring or relishing an appetizing flavor or pleasing taste.Chutneys are exotic in taste without the fat.They may also be called relish,salsas, dips. Chutneys offer a burst of flavor. No... - 50.8178
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander/Cilantro Mint Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its spicy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata Puri,... - 48.072
1) Keep glass jars for sterilizing.
2) Mash pineapple pieces in a casserole dish, along with the reserve.
3) Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed pineapple and cover the dish.
4) Microwave the pineapple mixture for about 15 to... - 47.1037
Hot Melon Chutney
Mix vinegar and sugar in kettle.
Add next 5 ingredients tied in cheesecloth bag.
Add salt, cayenne, mace, and garlic.
Boil, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Add next 5 ingredients and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Peel melon, discard seeds and stringy portion;... - 46.5226
Grind onions and pears in grinder, using coarse blade.
Mix with salt and let stand overnight.
In morning drain off liquid.
Cover pulp with cold water and drain again.
Mix remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add to pear mixture and... - 46.2163
1) Peel peaches and slice them.
2) Peel apples and chop coarsely.
3) Thinly slice lemon.
4) Chop crystallized ginger.
5) In a saucepan mix all ingredients and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
6) Transfer into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch... - 46.1666
1. Take cheesecloth, put cinnamon sticks, mustard seeds, and cloves in it and tie it well.
2. Take a 6 quart saucepan, put the tied cheesecloth in it and stir in vinegar, sugar and salt.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame and cook for 10-15... - 45.694
Peach Garlic Chutney
1)In a large dutch oven mix peaches, onion, raisins,clove garlic,brown sugar ,red pepper,mustard seeds, ground ginger, salt,vinegar together.
2)Boil the mixture stirring frequently.
3)Later stir for atleast 2 hours by reducing heat till the mixture... - 45.63
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Marrow/Squash Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Marrow/Squash Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 45.6096
1. Wash, dry and stone the plums into a bowl.
2. Using a small, sharp paring knife, peel, core and dice the apples into small pieces.
3. Add the apples and plums to a sauce pan and cover with ½ the vinegar to prevent discolorization.
4.... - 45.0528
Did you know Zucchini Chutney can make a bland meal taste amazingly flavorful? Try this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Zucchini Chutney. A great way to show off your culinary skills and to impress your guests! - 45.0131
Tamarind And Dates Chutney
This complex, tart chutney may be served as a relish with fries, papads or pakoras.It is also used to add tangy flavor to chaat or Indian street foods or Indian tea time snacks. - 44.6547
1) Core and dice the pears.
2) Peel the onions and garlic, finely chop them.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the pears, onions, garlic and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 4 hours, stirring... - 44.0629
1. Over a large basin, use a dinner fork to remove the berries from their stalks.
2. On a vegetable board, peel and finely chop the onions.
3. Finely dice the peeled and cored apples.
4. Ready 3-4 preserve or coffee jars with tight fitting,... - 44.0228
1)In a saucepan, melt some butter and sugar. Stir all the while.
2)Now add in tomatillos, green onion, onion, corn. Bell pepper, chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and poblano.
3)Cook continuously stirring.
4)Add in vinegar. Continue to cook... - 43.9898
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add shallots, garlic, and cumin seed; saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Keep stirring so shallots don't brown.
Add grapes, bell pepper, raisins, vinegar, jalapeno, and gingerroot.
Reduce... - 43.9856
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 43.97
1)Combine plums,tart green apples, onion, cloves garlic, brown sugar , vinegar, salt, ground ginger, ground cloves and red pepper together in a dutch oven and let it boil.
2) Over medium heat, cook the mixture for atleast two hours or until... - 43.4812
Peach Lime Chutney
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip peaches for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Remove skin from peaches and deseed.
4. In a 5 quart kettle, put together peaches, vinegar, lime... - 43.4719
1) Pare and slice the peaches into small pieces.
2) Cut the lemon into quarter, remove seeds and slice very thinly.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the a peaches, raisins, dates, lemon, vinegar and lime juice together.
4) Stir... - 43.3907
Place steel blade in work bowl; add garlic and candied ginger.
Process till very finely chopped.
Add chili peppers; process with on/off turns till chopped.
Transfer to 5-quart kettle.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add 1 cup of the papaya pieces.
Process... - 43.233
Finely chop limes with peppers in processor or blender.
Transfer to Dutch oven or other large kettle.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat and simmer until dark and thick, about 2... - 43.1434
Wash the rhubarb and cut it into 5-cm (2-in) lengths.
Put the rhubarb in the pressure cooker with the onions, ginger, salt, the bag of pickling spice and the vinegar.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Reduce pressure... - 42.7077
Meethi Keri Ni Katri Ni Chutney
Peel and slice mangoes.
Dissolve sugar in some vinegar to make a syrup.
Add sliced mangoes and bring to boil.
Add ground spices and half the sultanas and simmer till mixture thickens, stirring continuously.
Add salt and remove from fire.
Cool, add remaining... - 42.7017
In 5-quart Dutch oven, mix first 7 ingredients.
Bring to boil; keep warm.
Place steel blade in work bowl-.
Cut up peaches and peppers; add 1 cup to work bowl.
Process with on/off turns till chopped; stir into vinegar mixture.
Repeat with rest of... - 42.6351
A delicious appetizer, this Chutney Dressing takes in a blend of onions, tomatoes, stalks celery and flavored using the best seasonings. - 42.562
Soak peppers in cold water for 30 minutes, drain, remove seeds, and chop.
Drain syrup from pineapple into kettle.
Add peppers and remaining ingredients except nuts.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add pineapple and simmer for 45 minutes... - 42.391
This chutney can be enjoyed with Idly or dosai. Frankly I dont know why my mother in law calls it "mixture" chutney, so dont ask, but enjoy the new taste of this chutney. - 42.2787
Pumpkin And Fruit Chutney
This pumkin and fruit chuteny is an americanised version of an indian sweet pickle. Made with sultanas, zuchiini and pumpkin, the pumpkin and fruit chuteny is cooked with sugar and spiced along with pectin and can be served as a side. - 42.2167
Soak peppers in cold water for 30 minutes, drain, and remove seeds.
Drain syrup from pineapple into kettle.
Add peppers and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add pineapple and simmer for 45 minutes... - 42.205
Tomato Hot Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the tomatoes into medium-size pieces.
2. Clean the tamarind, boil in a little water, extract thick pulp, and set aside.
3. Heat the oil, add the seasonings and when done, add the tomatoes and fry on low heat until nearly done.
4. Add... - 41.7474
Mint Coriander And Coconut Chutney
1.Take a food processor.
2.Add all the ingredients in it.
3.Blend well to make a smooth mix.
4.Serve with chicken - 41.6568
Yellow Pumpkin Chutney
Dry roast the Bengal gram ana black gram together till you get a roasted aroma ana the dals nave lightly Drowned.
Leave to cool Heat the oil in a pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When they splutter add the red chillies and the turmeric and asafoetida.
1... - 41.5002
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3926
Cluster Beans Chutney
Clean, wash and top and tail the beans.
Heat the oil in a pan and put in the mustard seeds.
When they start to splutter put in the asafoetida and turmeric powders and then add the cluster beans.
Stir fry for a couple of minutes and add the groundnuts and... - 41.3659
1) Take a bowl and combine walnuts, peaches and pecans in it. Set aside.
2) Take large kettle and combine raisins, onion, currants, peppers, garlic, lemons, vinegar, spices and sugar in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for... - 41.2872
Mango Raisin Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry, peel and slice the mangoes into very small pieces. Clean the raisins.
2. In 2 tablespoons of vinegar grind the ginger and garlic.
3. Heat the oil, add the ground paste, and saute for 2-3 minutes adding all the powdered masalas.
4. Add the... - 41.2704
Cut the plums in half, remove and discard the stones.
Chop the fruit roughly and place them in a medium-sized saucepan.
Blend together the ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, cumin, brown sugar, salt, malt vinegar and water together.
Pour... - 41.193
Red Onion Chutney
This chutney is a very good combination for idly and dosa. - 41.0941
Aunt Suzie's Cabbage Chutney
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Aunt Suzie'S Cabbage Chutney. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Aunt Suzie'S Cabbage Chutney... - 41.029
Oven Baked Cranberry Cardamon Chutney
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process orange until finely ground.
In a large ovenproof saucepan, combine orange and juice, jelly and brown sugar.
Cook over low heat until jelly is melted.
Stir in lime peel and juice, cranberries,... - 40.9868
In large, heavy saucepan combine all ingredients.
Bring to a gentle boil, then simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove half the sauce and puree in food processor or blender.
Return to pan and continue simmering, stirring frequently until thickened... - 40.8407
Imli Ki Chutney
1 In a pan, heat oil.
2 Add in fenugreek, mustard seeds, garlic and asafetida.
3 Add in the green chillies and fry briefly.
4 In a bowl, strain the tamarind juice.
5 Pour in the pan along with turmeric, jaggery and salt.
6 Allow to simmer for... - 40.7992
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
Fresh Pineapple Chutney is a wonderful preparation that will definitey entice your taste buds! Surprise your guests with this tasty dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. Try this Fresh Pineapple Chutney recipe. - 40.7957
Petite Pumpkins With Apricot Chutney
In a 3 to 4-quart pan, combine oil, onion, and ginger; stir over medium-high heat until onion is faintly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add mustard seed, curry powder, and cayenne; stir over low heat until spices are fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add apricots,... - 40.7835
Albemarle Peach Chutney
Mix peaches, sugar, and vinegar.
In 6-quart kettle mix apples, raisins, onion, lemon peel, lemon juice, mustard, ginger, cumin, and paprika.
Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes; stir often.
Add peach mixture.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Boil... - 40.7142
Sookha Boomla Ni Chutney
Clean and wash Bombay duck.
Remove backbone and fry in hot oil till crisp, but not burnt.
Cool and grind.
Fry ground spices in oil and mix with Bombay duck.
Add lime juice and salt to taste.
Cool and store in glass jars.
It will keep in the refrigerator for... - 40.6801
Fresh Coriander Chutney
1) In a mortar, pound the cumin, to form coarse powder.
2) In a food processor, add all the ingredients along with cumin.
3) Process to a paste, scrape the sides twice while blending.
4) Scrape the chutney in a bowl, and... - 40.6712
Tomato Spicy Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the tomatoes.
2. Grind the ginger and garlic to a paste.
3. Heat the oil, add the curry leaves and when done, add the ginger-garlic paste. Saute for 1-2 minutes, add the ground masala and fry for a while.
4. Add the tomatoes, sugar,... - 40.6166
Mild Peach Chutney
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 45 MINUTES on '5', or until syrup is thickened and chutney is desired consistency, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Ladle into... - 40.5772
Savory Mint And Coriander Chutney
1) In a food processor, place all the ingredients except the yogurt.
2) Process until the ingredients form a rough paste.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl. You can mix 2 tablespoons chutney into the yogurt and serve in a small serving bowl as a... - 40.5763
Tokay Grape Chutney
Did you know Tokay Grape Chutney can make a bland meal taste amazingly flavorful? Try this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Tokay Grape Chutney. A great way to show off your culinary skills and to impress your guests! - 40.4825
1) Skin pineapples and core.
2) Cut into small pieces measuring 4 cups.
3) In a large saucepan stir remaining ingredients except nuts.
4) Cook gently for about 30 minutes until pineapple is tender.
5) Stir in nuts and cook until chutney... - 40.3955
Pear Tomato Chutney
Drain pears and tomatoes.
Combine all ingredients except pimento in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour.
Break pears into pieces; add pimento.
Simmer for 3 minutes longer.
Seal in sterilized jars. - 40.2922
1) In a large pot, mix together apples, peppers, raisins, onions and vinegar.
2) Heat the mixture to boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir in sugar, salt, ginger and mustard and continue to simmer for 1 hour more.
5)... - 40.2654
It doesn't take a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful Kairi Chutney using this recipe turns out. The popular Indian Kairi Chutney which is served as an accompaniment, is sure to tickle your taste buds. You won't regret spending your time making... - 40.2101
1) Take a 2 quart saucepan and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes.
4) Remove cover and simmer for another 15 minutes.
5) Place in sterilized jars and store. - 40.1534
Place chicken in an ungreased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish.
Core apples, and cut into 'A-inch slices.
Arrange apple and onion slices over chicken.
Combine apple juice and lemon juice, pour over chicken.
Sprinkle with spices, peanuts, and raisins, dot with... - 40.0516
Nariyal Ki Chutney
1)In a bowl, beat yogurt and add coconut and then the dals together with the ginger, chilies and the salt and beat again.
2)In a small saucepan, heat ghee and add mustard. Let it splatter.
3)Add yogurt mixture and sauté for 2 minutes. Turn off heat.... - 40.0515
1. Dry roast sesame seeds, coconut in non-stick trypan till light brown, allow to cool.
2. In dry spice grinder, grind roasted seeds, coconut to fine powder, keep aside.
3. Heat oil in non-stick trypan, add carrot, cook on low, stir constantly until carrot is... - 39.9946
Mild Peach Chutney
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave 5 minutes on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Microwave 45 minutes on '5', or until syrup is thickened and chutney is desired consistency, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Ladle into... - 39.9852
1) Take a large saucepan and combine all ingredients in it except pimiento. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring constantly.
3) Break the pears into pieces.
4) Add pimiento and simmer for another 3... - 39.8868
Cheese And Chutney Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In as saucepan, melt butter and stir in cheese, chutney, reserve mash potato and celery stalk.
5) Stir until... - 39.7702
Bombil Ki Chutney
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Fry bombil till crisp and golden brown.
Remove from oil and pound coarsely when cool.
Remove hot oil from fire and add in the garlic, onion, salt, pounded masala and bombils into it.
Mix we till cool.
Keep in a china bowl or glass... - 39.7175
Slice kumquats, removing seeds.
Add honey and simmer gently 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 1 hour, or until thick.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.
Makes about 4 pints. - 39.6212
Chutneyed Fish has a great taste. Chutneyed Fish is easy to cook and gets its taste from eggs and cheese flavored with vinegar. - 39.5983
1. Pit and chop the peaches coarsely
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, combine the honey, vinegar, onions, raisins, ginger, and cumin and mix well to make a uniform sauce.
3. Simmer this mixture for 10 minutes and then add the peaches
4.... - 39.5152
Fresh Pear Chutney
In large kettle, stir together pears, green pepper, raisins, sugar, ginger, vinegar and salt.
Tie cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks in double-thickness square of cheesecloth; place in kettle.
Heat pear mixture to boiling, stirring frequently.
Reduce... - 39.473
Uncooked Rhubarb Chutney
This very versatile uncooked Rhubarb Chutney is made too delicious with the use of perfect condiments. Try out this extra tasty uncooked Rhubarb Chutney - a great accompaniment to any dish you choose. - 39.4484
1. Ready 4-6 preserve jars with tight fitting, vinegar proof lids.
2. The jars should be clean and dry.
3. You can sterilize the jars by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
1. To a food processor or mincer with the... - 39.3379
Tomato Peach Chutney
Remove skins from fresh tomatoes and peaches.
If using canned, include juice.
Combine all ingredients.
Cook slowly, about 1 hour, until thickened.
Pack boiling hot in sterilized jars and seal tightly.
Process in boiling water bath, 5 minutes for half-pints... - 39.3306
Spiced Apple And Pepper Chutney
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Stand 4 (1-pint) canning jars and their tops on a baking sheet.
Place them in the oven until needed.
In a large non-reactive pan combine all of the ingredients.
Cover and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
Uncover and simmer,... - 39.2754
Place the cucumber in a colander and set over a bowl or in the sink.
Sprinkle lightly with the salt and allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse the cucumber with cold water, squeeze dry, and transfer to a medium bowl.
Stir in the yogurt cheese, onions,... - 39.0904
1. Clean, core and cut the pineapple into small thin pieces.
2. Heat the oil and add half the quantity of the panchporan. When done, add the pineapple pieces, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water. Cook until the pineapple is soft.
3. Mix... - 39.0539
Peel the rhubarb and cut the stalk into 1/2-inch pieces.
Peel and core the apples, then grind with the raisins in a food chopper.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Reduce the heat and... - 39.0412
Khajoor Ki Chutney
1 Chop the dates.
2 In a grinder jar, add the dates and grind.
3 Add in salt, chilli powder, ginger, garlic.
4 Grind again to a fine paste.
5 Add in the grated jaggery and grind again to blend well.
6 In a pan, transfer the mixture and cook on... - 38.9637
Eggplant & Apricot Chutney
Remove stem of eggplant and discard; cut eggplant into 1/2 inch cubes.
Halve and pit apricots; cut fruit in 1/2 inch pieces.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, cook eggplant in oil until lightly browned, 4 to 8 minutes; turn with a spatula... - 38.9514
Chutney Recipes By Category