- » Chunky Vegetable Dip
Chunky Vegetable Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chunky vegetable dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chunky vegetable dip recipes.
Basic Chunky Tomato Sauce
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion, carrot, celery and green pepper over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, water, oregano, basil, salt... - 34.6431
Chunky Onion Dip
Combine first 4 ingredients; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in onion, blending well.
Garnish with parsley.
Serve with raw vegetables. - 21.7272
Chunky Onion Dip
1) Take a bowl and combine together cheese, chili sauce, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in it.
2) Add onion and blend well.
3) Chill the prepared dip.
4) Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs and serve with raw vegetables. - 28.7032
Chunky Onion Cream Cheese Dip
Combine first 4 ingredients; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in onion.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
If using a cabbage as a serving bowl, trim core end to form a flat base; fold back several outer leaves.
Cut a crosswise... - 30.2816
Hot Chunky Crab Dip
Hot Chunky Crab Dip has a nice taste. The lemon juice enhances the taste of Hot Chunky Crab Dip. The Crab lovers must try Hot Chunky Crab Dip. - 29.0046
Chunky Chili Dip
In a medium bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, bell pepper, chili sauce, green onion and horseradish; mix well.
Cover; chill - 25.9204
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1. Combine all ingredients in small bowl; stir to mix well. Let stand, covered, at room temperature to blend flavors, 1 to 2 hours. - 22.121
Chunky Salsa Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until hot and flavors are blended, stirring once... - 43.3881
If a great choice of appetizer is all you are looking for, then you better select these chunky chicken recipe. With these appetizers, you are surely going to have a gala party celebration. Serve with any favorite dip and a bowl of veggies, it is going to be a... - 120.486
Layered Southwestern Dip
Line a 12-inch platter with shredded lettuce.
In a medium bowl stir together -black beans, sweet pepper, and jalapeno peppers.
Spoon over lettuce, leaving a border of lettuce.
Spoon sour cream over bean mixture; gently spread in a smooth layer, leaving a... - 31.4946
Layered Sombrero Dip
COMBINE beans and 1/2 cup chiles in small bowl.
Spread over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish.
COMBINE avocados, 1/4 cup salsa and sour cream in small bowl; blend well.
SPREAD avocado mixture over beans.
Top with remaining salsa, cheese, remaining chiles,... - 31.9728
Baked Artichoke Dip
1. Place the cottage cheese, flour, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Add the artichoke hearts and all but 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, and process until the mixture is slightly chunky.
2. Coat... - 27.0178
BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth.
Gradually beat in salsa.
Cover; chill for at least 2 hours.
Garnish with tomato, olives and green onion. - 23.253
Crudites With Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger and garlic until minced.
Add peanut butter, 1/3 cup water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
Stir in chile sauce or oil to... - 29.3548
Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce
Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce is a delicious preparation that can be made in minutes. I served this sauce for a party at home and my guests just loved it! The Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 28.4993
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 30.8552
Artichoke Spinach Dip
carrot sticks, celery sticks and/or baked tortilla strips, for serving Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place spinach in paper towels and squeeze out excess liquid.
Transfer spinach to a food processor and add the sour cream, Parmesan, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella,... - 35.5295
Greek Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Line a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth and place it over a bowl.
2) Add the yogurt and with a twistie, close the top of the cheesecloth.
3) Let it drain for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Peel and cut the cucumber lengthwise into half.
5)... - 45.8907
Peanut Butter Applesauce Dip
In small bowl stir together peanut butter, applesauce, Light Sour Cream and cinnamon.
Serve with vegetables and fruit.
Cover; store refrigerated. - 25.5416
Vickie's Gazpacho Dip
Sort of like a chunky guacamole, this delicious dip is perfect for parties, tailgating and anytime get-togethers! - 122.631
White Bean Dip With Pistachio And Cilantro
You can never have too many dip recipes. Dips are easy to make and they’re a lifesaver when you have unexpected company. This White Bean Dip with Pistachio and Cilantro has bright, fresh-tasting flavors. It uses cilantro and coriander seeds, which are the... - 125.122
Nut Butter Dip
1) In a bowl, combine nut butter and water. Use a fork to whip the ingredients to a light and creamy dipping sauce.
2) Serve as a dipping for fresh or steamed vegetables. - 25.2752
Hot Chili Dip
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, green pepper, onion and chili powder. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes or... - 27.4273
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.3633
This Arrabatia Sauce is simply fantastic ! Try this savory vegetable dip with your breads, meat or pasta and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Arrabatia Sauce are welcome. - 33.566
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
Do not overmix; it should be somewhat chunky.
To store the guacamole, cover and refrigerate, keeping a few avocado pits in the finished dip to prevent discoloration. - 29.3204
Puree Of White Beans With Vegetables
Place garlic and cilantro in a food processor with the metal blade and process until minced.
Add beans, cumin, lemon juice, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pulse until mixture is almost pureed, but still slightly chunky.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.... - 33.4933
Christmas Relish Tree
1. Wash and separate endive and remove tough ends of each leaf.
2. To assemble tree secure base ends of endive leaves to cone with florist picks.
3. Begin at the bottom and continue to work around and upward, until cone is completely covered with... - 44.312
Rangoon Spring Rolls In Phyllo
To Make Filling: Place 3 cups water in a large microwavesafe bowl, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Add bean threads and mushrooms (they will separate when heated), cover with plastic wrap or lid, and microwave on high... - 42.038
Steam eggplant over boiling water until very soft.
Combine with tahini, garlic, oil, and salt by hand, or whirl for a few seconds in work bowl of food processor or blender until smooth.
Can be used as a vegetable side dish, a sandwich filling, or a dip. - 20.9456
Quick Bean Quesadillas
Meatless quesadillas are a snap with five ingredients you probably have on hand. - 32.4321
Corn Pancake Or Fritters - Gluten Free
If you are interested in making an easy Indian snack, then you have to watch chef Bhavna as she makes the yummy corn pancakes. It's easy to make and it certainly has the Indian touch in it . You can serve it with yogurt. I'm sure you'll enjoy the snack. - 107.081
Christmas Relish Tree
Wash and separate endive, and remove the tough ends of each leaf.
Begin to form the tree by attaching leaves to the bottom of the cone with florist picks, and move upward, completely covering cone with endive.
Attach vegetables to endive-covered cone with... - 26.2449
Mock Chicken Salad
1. For Yellow Coconut Curry Paste – In a blending jar take all of the ingredients together. And blend for few minutes.
2. In a high-speed blender take cashews, sunflower seeds, paprika, turmeric, garlic, Himalayan rock salt, pepper... - 89.5829
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
Combine boiling water and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until softened.
Drain tomatoes, and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and egg whites in a shallow bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine breadcrumbs,... - 37.8921
Guacamole And Corn Salsa
In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse jalapeno and garlic until minced.
Add green onions, cilantro, and celery and pulse until chopped.
Add broth, lime juice, and avocado and pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add corn and pulse 2 or 3 times to... - 30.0319
Peanut Butter Muffins
1.Season the pork chops with salt.
2.In a skillet heat oil and cook pork chops in it until brown.
3.Once done, take the chops out and place them on paper towels.
4.Let the drippings be in the skillet and add onion and green pepper to it and stir until... - 42.4603
1. Skin the salmon and cut the flesh into 5 cm/2 inch chunks. Trim the leeks and cut them into 5 cm/2 inch lengths.
2. Thread the salmon and leeks alternately on to 8 pre-soaked wooden skewers. Leave to chill in the refrigerator until required.
3. To make the... - 35.3521
Tofu-peanut Balls With Sweet And Sour Sauce
To Prepare Tofu-Peanut Balls:
In a medium bowl mash tofu; set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until onion is golden.
Add onion mixture to tofu and stir to combine.
Stir in peanut butter, 1... - 40.5673
Hake In Beer Batter With Mushy Peas
1. Check Hake fillet for pin bones and remove them, if any, with kitchen tweezers; chill right before cooking
2. For Batter, sift flour, rice flour, salt and pepper nad baking powder into a large bowl and make a well in its centre
3. In a smaller bowl,... - 42.9509
FOR THE SALSA, put the whole chiles in a dry, heavy skillet over high heat.
When hot, shake the pan so the chiles heat evenly; they should be about half blackened.
Immediately put the chiles in a bowl, pour the boiling water over them, and set aside until... - 42.325
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian
If the butcher has not flattened the breasts, place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound them to an even thickness of about 1/4 inch, using a meat pounder, side of a cleaver or chefs knife, or the heel of your hand.
Working with the smooth side of the... - 42.5331
Ultimate Chicken Fingers And Salsa Chicken Fiesta
If chicken is your favourite dish, try these easy chicken dinners for you and your family. Ultimate Chicken Fingers and Salsa Chicken Fiesta are two easy chicken recipes which are delicious and requires less effort. Watch this video for more details. - 132.463