- » Chunky Mushroom Sauce
Chunky Mushroom Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chunky mushroom sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chunky mushroom sauce recipes.
Chunky Tomato Sauce Tomato Sauce
In a sauce pan heat the oil.
Saute the garlic, green pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms until tender.
Add the seasonings and tomatoes.
Simmer for 3 hours or until desired thickness.
Use as required. - 37.4373
Chunky Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
2) Use as required. - 36.0519
Chunky Chicken Spaghetti
Brown the cooked chicken in hot vegetable oil in a 12 inch or larger skillet over medium heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, garlic and mushrooms and saute for 5 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce and half the mozzarella... - 38.1808
Chunky Vegetable Saute
In large skillet, cook and stir garlic in oil 30 seconds.
Stir in onion, basil, salt and black pepper; heat 1 minute.
Add red bell pepper, zucchini and mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring frequency.
Add Worcestershire sauce,... - 33.7194
Chunky Lamb & Mint Sandwich
Barry shows you how to make a super quick but gorgeously tasty lamb sandwich (or ciabatta if we're feeling fancy!) - 0
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 99.0305
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 47.0897
Wild Mushroom Pesto
An extra dash of hot pepper sauce makes this wild mushroom pesto a really wild dish. Herbs give a mild flavor to wild mushroom pesto and toasted pine nuts adds zest to this sauce recipe. - 34.2658
Tuna Mushroom Puffins
Tuna mushroom muffins or puffins is a savory and snacky muffin recipe that can soothe your hunger pangs in a jiffy. Baked with tuna, onions and mustard, it has a zippy taste. Bake them up and enjoy them as a savory snack. - 40.2141
Linda's Spaghetti Sauce With Red Peppers
1. In a saucepan, combine together the beef and onion; cook till beef is becomes brown and the onion is tender and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms toward the end of cooking time; drain off fat.
3. Add red pepper, chunky spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper... - 33.0175
Crunchy Mushroom Toast
On this Sunday breakfast you can surprise your family by making crunchy mushroom toast. This is the perfect item to be enjoyed with freshly made sauce. Watch this video for a wonderful recipe. - 121.363
Chicken Cacciatore With Bell Pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
While pasta is cooking, combine tomato sauce, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper in microwavable dish.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap or waxed paper; microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway through... - 33.751
Simple Espagnole Sauce
Cut bacon into small pieces and fry in melted butter in a heavy based saucepan.
Cut onion and carrot into chunky pieces, add to pan and fry slowly over a low heat until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Stir in flour and continue cooking gently for 10... - 43.5224
Roasted Vegetable Pesto Sauce
SPOON oil off top of pesto into small bowl; reserve.
Place eggplant, bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic in single layer on two 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pans.
Brush with pesto oil.
BAKE in preheated 450° F. oven for about 20 minutes or until... - 37.0547
I like my spaghetti dishes with the Espagnole Sauce! Try this yummy Espagnole Sauce with a varitey of snack and lunchtime dishes and let me know the dish that you think tastes best with it! - 42.5464
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and tomato puree in a saucepan. Put the cornflour in a jug, stir in the water, then add the mixture to the saucepan, stirring well. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly... - 39.2035
1) Cook noodles as directed on package.
2) Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water.
3) Keep the noodles aside.
4) Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
5) Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown ground beef.
6) Drain... - 38.9647
Paste Casserole With Mozzarella
1. Cook the rotini, mostaccioli and small shell pasta, drain rinse and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and brown sausages.
3. Add mushrooms and cook briefly.
4. Add chunky style spaghetti sauce, boil and simmer for about 10... - 42.3854
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, In a medium skillet, heat oil
4) Add garlic and cook for 1 minute while stirring.
5) Add chicken with rounded side down and cook chicken... - 39.5853
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian
If the butcher has not flattened the breasts, place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound them to an even thickness of about 1/4 inch, using a meat pounder, side of a cleaver or chefs knife, or the heel of your hand.
Working with the smooth side of the... - 43.5503
Cincinnati Chili With Pasta
1) Follow package directions and cook noodles.
2) Drain the noodles and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in large deep skillet, brown the ground beef and onion;
4) Drain excess fat off ffrom the beef.
5) Stir in spaghetti sauce.
6) Boil... - 39.6519
Sour Cream Noodle Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain off the fat.
5. Combine... - 41.9304
Tuscan Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain drippings.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat;... - 30.6804
Roasted Vegetable Pot Pie
Combine vegetables and Italian dressing, tossing well.
Spoon vegetable mixture onto a large baking sheet.
Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned, stirring once.
Remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
Combine roasted... - 39.6717
1) In a slow cooker, combine rice, sauce, water, mushrooms, and pepperoni, stir, cover and cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
2) Top with grated cheese and serve. - 31.9535
Peel eggplants, and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Place on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Coat slices with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until eggplant is tender and lightly browned, turning once.
Let cool... - 44.6454
Italian Wonton Ravioli
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped pepper and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.6744
Fluffy Harvest Omelet
This Fluffy Harvest Omelet is a desire ! Impress your guests this Harvest, with this omelet enriched with mushrooms, zucchini, and cheese in chunky Italian sauce. Your guests will simply love this Fluffy Harvest Omelet . Just try and let me know if you like... - 44.8093
Mostaccioli Sausage Casserole
1. Cook mostaccioli pasta, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and brown sausages, drain excess fat.
3. Add canned spaghetti sauce, boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. In a 13x9-inch baking dish,... - 37.1778
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the lasagna as per the packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3) Drain the spinach, squeezing... - 48.5703
Yummy Lasagna Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a skillet, cook until just pink in color.
4. Add mushrooms and cook, until meat is cooked through, stirring continuously; drain off fat... - 39.0236
Sweet And Sour Pork
Mix together sugar, soy sauce, salt, sherry and egg-yolk; stir well.
Cut meat into 1 in. cubes, place in soy sauce mixture.
Stir until well coated with marinade.
Cover, leave 1 hour; stir occasionally.
Drain pineapple, reserve the liquid. Slice onions, cut... - 39.474
Duck With Almonds
1) Make small chunky pieces out of the duck.
2) In a bowl, combine duck with ginger and garlic.
3) Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for... - 47.1029
Meaty Pasta Casseroles
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Drain pasta; add to meat mixture.
Stir in tomatoes, sausage and... - 42.0625
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
1. Pierce spaghetti squash several times with fork. Place squash on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 12 minutes or until fork-tender, turning over once during cooking. Let stand while preparing sauce.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe... - 31.752
Chicken Talleyrand has an Unbelievable taste. The chicken and carrot gives the Chicken Talleyrand Rousing taste. Must catch it - 42.8073
• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Rinse vegetables under warm water to thaw; drain well and pat gently with paper towel.
• In medium bowl, combine vegetables, cheeses, Italian seasoning and pepper.
• Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll out each piece into... - 36.4816
Classic Duck Cacciatore
Want to cook some special duck recipe for your dinner tonight? This recipe of classic duck cacciatore is just excellent to serve your purpose. The slow cooking process helps the duck meat to be soft and juicy. Try this and enjoy a gorgeous dinner. - 126.818
Simple Homemade Vegetarian Lasagna
This is one of the simplest lasagnas you can make - but make no mistake about it, it’s simply delicious and cries Mamamia! The secret behind the great flavor is in the homemade Tomato Sauce. Once you've got a great sauce you can add any ingredients you like... - 145.732
Rangoon Spring Rolls In Phyllo
To Make Filling: Place 3 cups water in a large microwavesafe bowl, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Add bean threads and mushrooms (they will separate when heated), cover with plastic wrap or lid, and microwave on high... - 43.7069
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 47.2449