- » Chunky Mexican Dip
Chunky Mexican Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chunky Mexican Dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chunky Mexican Dip recipes.
Looking for a classic dip which is fresh and tasty? Then take a look at this chunky Guacamole recipe to see how the chef combines avocadoes with jalapeno pepper and tomatoes to make an exotic dip with ease. This is a great Mexican dip and is best served with... - 121.921
Chunky Salsa Orizaba
Would you like to try out a variation of the regular salsa? Here is Salsa Orizaba! This video recipe uses several ingredients including Mexican peanuts to make a delicious salsa. A great dip, this one will be! - 98.0346
You May Also Like!
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1. Combine all ingredients in small bowl; stir to mix well. Let stand, covered, at room temperature to blend flavors, 1 to 2 hours. - 24.6583
Chunky Salsa Dip
1) In a bowl, add scallions, chopped plum tomato, sour cream, lime juice, mayonnaise, salt, hot sauce and ground red pepper.
2) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate till serving time.
3) Stir the Chunky Salsa Dip once before... - 35.6439
Chunky Salsa Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 8 to 11 minutes, or until hot and flavors are blended, stirring once... - 43.2418
Guacamole Recipe: Easy, Chunky, And Downright Bangin
Want to try an authentic Mexican dip. Try this super recipe of guacamole. This video makes this natural food made with flair and served with style. The trick to making the perfect guacamole is using good, ripe avocados. It's the easy way to dress up a dish... - 112.512
Guacamole is a Mexican dip made primarily from avocados. It is mixed with lime juice, onion, tomatoes, garlic,cilantro and salt. It can be creamy or chunky and is used as a dip or a side for many Mexican dishes. - 132.84
Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
Serve with meat or as a dip. - 31.1066
A lovely textured guacamole making demonstration with Gavin and Cailin Stone from Authentic Human. - 101.119
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 108.71
Guacamole Dip With Peas
Low fat guacamole? You wont believe how simple it is to make guacamole low fat!! The simple ingredient into this would be peas! Well flavored with garlic and cilantro, this is a must watch video. Watch and try it out! - 130.074
Guacamole And Margaritas For Mexican Snacks
1. Into a medium mixing bowl scoop avocado flesh.
2. Add onion, garlic, lime juice and salt.
3. Mash together with a fork, leaving it a bit chunky.
4. Stir in tomato and cilantro.
5. Serve with dippers of your choice. - 109.115