- » Chunky Bar
Chunky Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chunky bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chunky bar recipes.
Chunky Bar-b-q Beef
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Brown meat in large skillet sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Mix; place in a 2-quart casserole. Cover.
4. Bake for 2 hours. More water may be added if desired. - 29.0495
You May Also Like!
Chunky Oatmeal Bars
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square pan.
Cream butter with sugar until smooth.
Add vanilla, beating until light.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
Blend into creamed mixture with water.
Stir in oats and chocolate... - 41.9771
Chunky Macadamia Bars
Heat oven to 375°F.
In large mixer bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Add flour and baking soda; blend well.
Stir in nuts and 1 cup chocolate chunks.
Press dough onto bottom of ungreased 13 X 9 X... - 37.8855
Chunky Peanut Butter Bars
1. Use a medium bowl to cream butter and peanut butter together to make a smooth mix. Add in the brown sugar; add vanilla and mix well.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and stir in chips. Mix these two mixtures together... - 35.2135
Chunky Cherry Chews
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add oatmeal mixed with... - 36.9297
Chunky Beef Barley Soup
Dredge meat in flour.
Brown meat with garlic in hot oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add water, tomatoes, onion, barley, salt,, basil and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Covfir and simmer 1 hour or until meat and... - 46.536
Moist And Chunky Snicker Pound Cake
Hey you all Snicker lovers here is a sinful recipe by Robin especially for you. A cake prepared using your favorite chocolate bar is the best thing you can indulge in. Try the wonderful cake, which makes for a gang, and you will not regret. - 101.589
Oatmeal Bars is a very delicious dessert. Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this dessert and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this oatmeal bars recipe. - 32.7852
Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars
BEAT peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until smooth.
Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Beat in flour and salt.
Stir in 1 cup morsels.
Spread into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE in preheated 350° F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges... - 39.4694
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
In medium bowl cream butter and peanut butter.
Blend in brown sugar; add vanilla.
Combine with flour, baking powder and salt; stir in chips.
Pour into 6-cup plastic ring mold.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.
Cool 10... - 36.386
Chocolate Peanut Bars
Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
Measure all ingredients except chocolate morsels into a large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until just mixed; increase speed of mixer to medium and beat 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread... - 37.3724